Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice

Re: Trump Presidency

Postby deadheadskier » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:22 pm

And I haven't a clue what you are talking about regarding hookers. Where in your deranged mind did you come up with that one?

Must be your own sexual deviance you got on your brain like some of my local Republican lawmakers.

http://www.unionleader.com/Nottingham-l ... rl-for-sex

http://www.wmur.com/article/nh-state-re ... e/10306619
deadheadskier
Slalom Racer
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Re: Trump Presidency

Postby madhatter » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:37 pm

deadheadskier wrote:And I haven't a clue what you are talking about regarding hookers. Where in your deranged mind did you come up with that one?

Must be your own sexual deviance you got on your brain like some of my local Republican lawmakers.

http://www.unionleader.com/Nottingham-l ... rl-for-sex

http://www.wmur.com/article/nh-state-re ... e/10306619
let me refresh your memory...

[img]
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:Hatter,

The allegations are that JR received an email requesting a meeting to discuss Russian government information against Clinton. If anything he should have gone to the FBI about this email.

But, he admitted he chose to go to Russia with Kushner and Manafort to seek out this information. The information he sought was supposed to be tied to the Russian government. This is an attempt at collusion.again w the confabrication?

Let me put this in terms you hopefully understand. Say, you finally get tired of the Mrs turning down your creepy advances and you respond to a Craigslist add for sexual services. You go to a hotel expecting to find a prostitute. You arrive and instead of encountering the prostitute, the police are there and you get arrested for solicitation. The crime is done. You can't just tell the judge there was no prostitute there, so you are innocent.always speaking as if your own personal experiences apply to everyone else... :roll:

This is exactly what Junior admitted to doing. He was looking for Russian government intelligence information to use against Clinton. That is corruption and attempted collusion. actually, no it isn't...let us all know if that changes... To top it all off he's been lieing since the campaign and beyond that there was never an attempt to work with the Russian government.again the lawyer is a private citizen, not a russian agent or govt official...details matter...read for comprehension...

The whole Trump clan are as dirty as can be. And before you blurt Hillary out of your mouth, she isn't President. And if she is guilty of something similar, she should go to jail as well.


JR just tweeted the contents of the e-mail. The Trump's keep feeding the frenzy. Lame duck. QUACK!


call it what ya want if it makes ya feel better...

this whole "lame duck" mantra of yours is another nothingburger fantasy...I don't want a president with an agenda that needs a purely lockstep partisan congress to enact...I'm perfectly happy w ONLY the most basic bipartisan legislation and govt functions being enacted/supported/carried out/enforced whatever you want to call it...pretty sure most trump voters are also...

Q. What is a lame duck president?

A. A president is often referred to as a "lame duck" during the weeks he or she serves in office after his or her successor has been elected. Presidents can also be considered lame duck in the final months of their presidency as their power and influence in Washington wanes, especially when Congress is controlled by an opposing party that is less likely to compromise with an outgoing leader.


to imagine that the president 6 mos into his term wields no power if congress hasn't approve his "agenda" is to be oblivious to reality...have at it... the longer obamacare languishes while the R's blame the D's for obstructing any kind of solution and the D's keep screaming resist, the longer it's gonna be before the D's have any real power...

do you honestly imagine that those who voted for trump are going to become frustrated that he hasn't advanced HC and tax reform despite many efforts and that those same people are no gonna vote for a D that absolutely opposes anything and everything trump simply because its trump? I'm gonna go w no there and w that the case how exactly do you imagine the sitting president whose opposition is rudderless as having any kind of challenge come 2018 or 2020? a lot can change but right now there's absolutely nothing to indicate that the D's are doing anything at all to move on from the losses of the last few years and form some sort of opposition that resonates outside the already overwhelmingly blue ares whose expansion in voting numbers won't do anything to help them win a national election...

[/img]

like I said stick to politics...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
User avatar
madhatter
Level 10K poster
 
Posts: 11118
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: Trump Presidency

Postby deadheadskier » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Need to get some better matches bro!

Your attempts at burning people rarely generate a wisp of smoke.

Sad!
deadheadskier
Slalom Racer
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Re: Trump Presidency

Postby madhatter » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:52 am

deadheadskier wrote:Need to get some better matches bro!

Your attempts at burning people rarely generate a wisp of smoke.

Sad!

like I said stick to politics...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
User avatar
madhatter
Level 10K poster
 
Posts: 11118
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: Trump Presidency

Postby XtremeJibber2001 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:14 am

How's that Healthcare bill going? :roll:

GOP won on their promise to repeal the ACA, but the current GOP bill keeps most the ACA taxes/regs/subsidies .... basically an insurance company bailout :roll: .
User avatar
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster
 
Posts: 15114
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:35 am
Location: Philly

Re: Trump Presidency

Postby madhatter » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:20 am

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:How's that Healthcare bill going? :roll:

GOP won on their promise to repeal the ACA, but the current GOP bill keeps most the ACA taxes/regs/subsidies .... basically an insurance company bailout :roll: .
my HC insurance is just fine...I'm totally good...you got one thing right, the GOP won...if you feel like you are winning also then all the better....

I don't want the R's to own this debacle...there's no removing the sand from the vaseline at this point...such the bummer that it "almost" passes but the D's continue to block it from going fwd and don't propose ANYTHING to fix it...PERFECT!!!

if you can;t understand that, you really can't understand politics at all...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
User avatar
madhatter
Level 10K poster
 
Posts: 11118
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: Trump Presidency

Postby madhatter » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:22 am

meanwhile here's that washed up nobody roger waters lip syncing to a sycophantic crowd of imbeciles...resist...hahahahah...



so awesome...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
User avatar
madhatter
Level 10K poster
 
Posts: 11118
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: Trump Presidency

Postby deadheadskier » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:00 am

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:How's that Healthcare bill going? :roll:

GOP won on their promise to repeal the ACA, but the current GOP bill keeps most the ACA taxes/regs/subsidies .... basically an insurance company bailout :roll: .
my HC insurance is just fine...I'm totally good...you got one thing right, the GOP won...if you feel like you are winning also then all the better....

I don't want the R's to own this debacle...there's no removing the sand from the vaseline at this point...such the bummer that it "almost" passes but the D's continue to block it from going fwd and don't propose ANYTHING to fix it...PERFECT!!!

if you can;t understand that, you really can't understand politics at all...


Actually it's you who doesn't understand politics at all. For seven years the Republicans stated they would produce a better plan. Trump campaigned heavily on a promise of a better plan that would be more affordable, better quality, everyone would be covered and Medicaid wouldn't be touched. Sheep like you lapped it up and believed his BS.

What did we get instead? Dumbass Donnie wins and says, "Gee, this healthcare stuff is much more complicated than I thought."

The onus is on your chosen leadership. They made the promise, so it's up to them to deliver.

And it's easy for you to say your plan is just fine. You're a deadbeat who is fortunate to have an employed spouse taking care of that for you. Left to your own devices, we all know you'd likely be screwed.
deadheadskier
Slalom Racer
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Re: Trump Presidency

Postby madhatter » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:43 am

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:How's that Healthcare bill going? :roll:

GOP won on their promise to repeal the ACA, but the current GOP bill keeps most the ACA taxes/regs/subsidies .... basically an insurance company bailout :roll: .
my HC insurance is just fine...I'm totally good...you got one thing right, the GOP won...if you feel like you are winning also then all the better....

I don't want the R's to own this debacle...there's no removing the sand from the vaseline at this point...such the bummer that it "almost" passes but the D's continue to block it from going fwd and don't propose ANYTHING to fix it...PERFECT!!!

if you can;t understand that, you really can't understand politics at all...


Actually it's you who doesn't understand politics at all. For seven years the Republicans stated they would produce a better plan. Trump campaigned heavily on a promise of a better plan that would be more affordable, better quality, everyone would be covered and Medicaid wouldn't be touched. Sheep like you lapped it up and believed his BS.for the thousandth time I do not care about HC at all...it should not be part of govt IMO...

What did we get instead? Dumbass Donnie if trump is a dumbass that kinda leaves you somewhere between plankton and yeast...wins and says, "Gee, this healthcare stuff is much more complicated than I thought."that's not what he said, and leave it to you to know best what everyone else thinks, being so brilliant and all...

The onus is on your chosen leadership. They made the promise, so it's up to them to deliver. right kinda like how obama delivered on immigration reform...again you have no idea how politics work...obama could have done ANYTHING he wanted on immigration and he did exactly what he wanted to do with it...he exploited it as a political tool, albeit one that ultimately failed to yield the results he expected...trump has never had the same "luxury"
of a lockstep congress as obama did with the reid/pelosi congresses....very thankful for that actually...I don't want a rammed thru agenda...let congress work to pass partisan bills... if they can't then it wasn't important enough...


And it's easy for you to say your plan is just fine. gotta love yer imbecilic contradictions, first I lapped up the HC promises like a sheep,
and then its easy for me to say my plan is fine and it don;t matter to me...such a grasp on reality you have there...so bright...
You're a deadbeat who is fortunate to have an employed spouse taking care of that for you.no doubt, only the dumbest of the dumb deadbeat a-holes can attract and keep a spouse like that for 30 years running...perhaps one day you'll be so fortunate...til then enjoy supporting yer cankle cow...I'm soooo envious.... Left to your own devices, we all know you'd likely be screwed.yep never done a damn thing in my life, just kinda hung around waiting for the govt or someone to come take care of me, so fortunate that just materialized like magic outta the blue for me...
let me know when you achieve " deadbeat" status...it'll be a monumental step up from where you are...

the fact that you are consumed by bitterness and rage is one of the best things to come of the trump presidency...you enjoy that deep understanding of politics you claim to possess and I'll continue to not understand them at all...man I hate being so dumb, fortunately most of the time I'm so oblivious to the fact that it never bothers me...


enjoy your seething hatred....it's the good hate though so yer cool... :cool

again

stick to politics, or better yet google the term and try to understand what it actually is...cuz it's not running around in a pussy hat screaming about how stupid everyone else is...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
User avatar
madhatter
Level 10K poster
 
Posts: 11118
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: Trump Presidency

Postby XtremeJibber2001 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:20 pm

Some notable posts from the past.

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:Okay Maddi, I made it up. Lol

From his ass to your 80 year old sucker punching ears

He said it right on 60 minutes. Everybody is covered and if you can't afford it, the government pays for it. SOCIALISM. Just like his wall and $600B spent on deporting illegals. SOCIALISM.

http://youtu.be/TPJfKdp3bDs


since you are obviously too stupid to click a link and READ:

HEALTHCARE REFORM TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Since March of 2010, the American people have had to suffer under the incredible economic burden of the Affordable Care Act—Obamacare. This legislation, passed by totally partisan votes in the House and Senate and signed into law by the most divisive and partisan President in American history, has tragically but predictably resulted in runaway costs, websites that don’t work, greater rationing of care, higher premiums, less competition and fewer choices. Obamacare has raised the economic uncertainty of every single person residing in this country. As it appears Obamacare is certain to collapse of its own weight, the damage done by the Democrats and President Obama, and abetted by the Supreme Court, will be difficult to repair unless the next President and a Republican congress lead the effort to bring much-needed free market reforms to the healthcare industry.

But none of these positive reforms can be accomplished without Obamacare repeal. On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans.

Any reform effort must begin with Congress. Since Obamacare became law, conservative Republicans have been offering reforms that can be delivered individually or as part of more comprehensive reform efforts. In the remaining sections of this policy paper, several reforms will be offered that should be considered by Congress so that on the first day of the Trump Administration, we can start the process of restoring faith in government and economic liberty to the people.

Congress must act. Our elected representatives in the House and Senate must:

Completely repeal Obamacare. Our elected representatives must eliminate the individual mandate. No person should be required to buy insurance unless he or she wants to.
Modify existing law that inhibits the sale of health insurance across state lines. As long as the plan purchased complies with state requirements, any vendor ought to be able to offer insurance in any state. By allowing full competition in this market, insurance costs will go down and consumer satisfaction will go up.

Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system. Businesses are allowed to take these deductions so why wouldn’t Congress allow individuals the same exemptions? As we allow the free market to provide insurance coverage opportunities to companies and individuals, we must also make sure that no one slips through the cracks simply because they cannot afford insurance. We must review basic options for Medicaid and work with states to ensure that those who want healthcare coverage can have it.


Allow individuals to use Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). Contributions into HSAs should be tax-free and should be allowed to accumulate. These accounts would become part of the estate of the individual and could be passed on to heirs without fear of any death penalty. These plans should be particularly attractive to young people who are healthy and can afford high-deductible insurance plans. These funds can be used by any member of a family without penalty. The flexibility and security provided by HSAs will be of great benefit to all who participate.
Require price transparency from all healthcare providers, especially doctors and healthcare organizations like clinics and hospitals. Individuals should be able to shop to find the best prices for procedures, exams or any other medical-related procedure.

Block-grant Medicaid to the states. Nearly every state already offers benefits beyond what is required in the current Medicaid structure. The state governments know their people best and can manage the administration of Medicaid far better without federal overhead. States will have the incentives to seek out and eliminate fraud, waste and abuse to preserve our precious resources.
Remove barriers to entry into free markets for drug providers that offer safe, reliable and cheaper products. Congress will need the courage to step away from the special interests and do what is right for America. Though the pharmaceutical industry is in the private sector, drug companies provide a public service. Allowing consumers access to imported, safe and dependable drugs from overseas will bring more options to consumers.

The reforms outlined above will lower healthcare costs for all Americans. They are simply a place to start. There are other reforms that might be considered if they serve to lower costs, remove uncertainty and provide financial security for all Americans. And we must also take actions in other policy areas to lower healthcare costs and burdens. Enforcing immigration laws, eliminating fraud and waste and energizing our economy will relieve the economic pressures felt by every American. It is the moral responsibility of a nation’s government to do what is best for the people and what is in the interest of securing the future of the nation.

Providing healthcare to illegal immigrants costs us some $11 billion annually. If we were to simply enforce the current immigration laws and restrict the unbridled granting of visas to this country, we could relieve healthcare cost pressures on state and local governments.

To reduce the number of individuals needing access to programs like Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program we will need to install programs that grow the economy and bring capital and jobs back to America. The best social program has always been a job – and taking care of our economy will go a long way towards reducing our dependence on public health programs.

Finally, we need to reform our mental health programs and institutions in this country. Families, without the ability to get the information needed to help those who are ailing, are too often not given the tools to help their loved ones. There are promising reforms being developed in Congress that should receive bi-partisan support.

To reform healthcare in America, we need a President who has the leadership skills, will and courage to engage the American people and convince Congress to do what is best for the country. These straightforward reforms, along with many others I have proposed throughout my campaign, will ensure that together we will Make America Great Again.


as always you are an ignorant dope who sees everything through a very warped ideological prism, drawing conclusions only a rabid partisan idiot could draw...stay uninformed moron...at least you still have your "morals" and you've clearly displayed the depths of them here....


madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:Unless Trump is a complete fool (possible), this is empty rhetoric designed to get middle america votes.

I do not like Clinton at all, but vastly believe she has a better handle on the economy of the future than Trump does. Trumps economic plan of massively lowering corporate taxes absolutely will not have the affect he promises of all of these jobs coming running back to the country. It will benefit shareholders greatly in the short term, but they are not going to be bringing back manufacturing based jobs like he says and his supporters believe. It will also increase the National Debt even worse than what Obama did. It's a dog whistle to get the attention of people who have been left behind in the economy of the past and somehow think it's coming back the way it once was. Trump is promising something that is either a total lie or he is just incredibly ignorant. I'm going with the former as he couldn't be so clueless on future economics and be the successful businessman that he has been.

The auto industry world wide is going to be a shell of itself in a very short time due to the automation of the fleet. Prediction: Starting in the US and other 1st world nations - private vehicle ownership will essentially be a thing of the past except for the very wealthy. You want to go somewhere? You schedule with an automated service like Uber to take you where you need to go. We will have a fraction of the cars on the road as we have today. With the automation of the fleet and vehicles in constant use instead of sitting in parking lots from 9-5, the demand for vehicles plummets. The improved safety of travel will reduce the insurance industry to a fraction of what it is today eliminating thousands of those traditional jobs. The concept of the workday shifts from our historic 9-5. Where, when and how we work all changes.

This concept is applicable to everywhere that automation will take over. Even the law industry is going to be upended with a drastic reduction in the need for attorneys. It's already proven that computers like Watson can make most legal decisions faster and more accurately than humans.

So, Trumps plan and talk of bringing all these jobs back is utter nonsense. These companies that have off shored these jobs are making one final cash grab and in short order will be closing the factories built over seas as they no longer become needed as 3D printing and AI takes over most of the tasks. Once automation ramps up, what will be brought back are the machines that do the jobs, and not jobs for people. The tax breaks he promises benefits the owners and owners alone. The workers get the shaft again. The debt skyrockets and we face an even greater economic crisis. Trump isn't the anti-establishment candidate people think he is. He IS the establishment and is looking to assume office to benefit people like himself, not workers. His supporters are just not smart enough to realize this.


except you fail to include the numerous actionable changes that will go along with that...

repealing and replacing obamacare...

removal of restrictive regulations likely via the obama method i.e. simply refuse to enforce ( see where that's going? it was a very bad idea to allow teh D's to run rampant and roughshod over the law and it'll forever set a precedent for better or for worse, almost guaranteed for the worse...)

incentives to build factories and hire inner city trainees..

border security and enforcement of hiring practices...

renegotiation or voiding of trade deals that don't benefit the US...( this may be done in behind the scenes actions)

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/economy/

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/

might as well add in restore faith in govt by prosecuting both clintons, obama, comey and lynch for collusion to influence the outcome of a federal election...


madhatter wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/donald-trump-presidency-poll-transition/index.html?adkey=bn

Poll: Looking ahead to a Trump presidency, a majority sees change

Two weeks after Election Day, most Americans say President-elect Donald Trump will ultimately do a good job as president, though fewer approve of the way he's handled the transition so far, according to a new CNN/ORC Poll.

A narrow majority (53%), say they think Trump will do a very or fairly good job as president, and 40% say they have a lot of confidence in Trump to deal with the economy, a share that outpaces the percentage who had that much confidence in Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagan ahead of their first inaugurations.
Read full poll results
That perception comes as majorities think Trump will achieve several of the goals outlined during his campaign as top priorities. Nearly three-quarters say Trump is likely to repeal and replace Obamacare, two-thirds think he will renegotiate NAFTA and 6 in 10 say he'll create good-paying jobs in economically challenged areas. Separately, 63% say they expect the economy to be in good shape a year from now, the highest share to say so since September 2012.

the rest of the article was typical of CNN, barely worth reading fear mongering reflective of the ( barely) useful idiot class that now makes up the bulk of the blue voting block...as I see w many of my lefty "facebook friends" EVERYTHING is determined by the worship of the letter D...hillaryous...
User avatar
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster
 
Posts: 15114
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:35 am
Location: Philly

Re: Trump Presidency

Postby deadheadskier » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:38 pm

madhatter wrote:
...man I hate being so dumb, fortunately most of the time I'm so oblivious to the fact that it never bothers me...


.


The most truthful words you've ever spoken about yourself. As you love to say, "zero self awareness"
deadheadskier
Slalom Racer
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Re: Trump Presidency

Postby deadheadskier » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:41 pm

And yes it was what Trump said hatter. Or was that a stunt double in the video?


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/vid ... dget-video
deadheadskier
Slalom Racer
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Re: Trump Presidency

Postby madhatter » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:48 pm

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Some notable posts from the past.

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:Okay Maddi, I made it up. Lol

From his ass to your 80 year old sucker punching ears

He said it right on 60 minutes. Everybody is covered and if you can't afford it, the government pays for it. SOCIALISM. Just like his wall and $600B spent on deporting illegals. SOCIALISM.

http://youtu.be/TPJfKdp3bDs


since you are obviously too stupid to click a link and READ:

HEALTHCARE REFORM TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Since March of 2010, the American people have had to suffer under the incredible economic burden of the Affordable Care Act—Obamacare. This legislation, passed by totally partisan votes in the House and Senate and signed into law by the most divisive and partisan President in American history, has tragically but predictably resulted in runaway costs, websites that don’t work, greater rationing of care, higher premiums, less competition and fewer choices. Obamacare has raised the economic uncertainty of every single person residing in this country. As it appears Obamacare is certain to collapse of its own weight, the damage done by the Democrats and President Obama, and abetted by the Supreme Court, will be difficult to repair unless the next President and a Republican congress lead the effort to bring much-needed free market reforms to the healthcare industry.

But none of these positive reforms can be accomplished without Obamacare repeal. On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans.

Any reform effort must begin with Congress. Since Obamacare became law, conservative Republicans have been offering reforms that can be delivered individually or as part of more comprehensive reform efforts. In the remaining sections of this policy paper, several reforms will be offered that should be considered by Congress so that on the first day of the Trump Administration, we can start the process of restoring faith in government and economic liberty to the people.

Congress must act. Our elected representatives in the House and Senate must:

Completely repeal Obamacare. Our elected representatives must eliminate the individual mandate. No person should be required to buy insurance unless he or she wants to.
Modify existing law that inhibits the sale of health insurance across state lines. As long as the plan purchased complies with state requirements, any vendor ought to be able to offer insurance in any state. By allowing full competition in this market, insurance costs will go down and consumer satisfaction will go up.

Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system. Businesses are allowed to take these deductions so why wouldn’t Congress allow individuals the same exemptions? As we allow the free market to provide insurance coverage opportunities to companies and individuals, we must also make sure that no one slips through the cracks simply because they cannot afford insurance. We must review basic options for Medicaid and work with states to ensure that those who want healthcare coverage can have it.


Allow individuals to use Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). Contributions into HSAs should be tax-free and should be allowed to accumulate. These accounts would become part of the estate of the individual and could be passed on to heirs without fear of any death penalty. These plans should be particularly attractive to young people who are healthy and can afford high-deductible insurance plans. These funds can be used by any member of a family without penalty. The flexibility and security provided by HSAs will be of great benefit to all who participate.
Require price transparency from all healthcare providers, especially doctors and healthcare organizations like clinics and hospitals. Individuals should be able to shop to find the best prices for procedures, exams or any other medical-related procedure.

Block-grant Medicaid to the states. Nearly every state already offers benefits beyond what is required in the current Medicaid structure. The state governments know their people best and can manage the administration of Medicaid far better without federal overhead. States will have the incentives to seek out and eliminate fraud, waste and abuse to preserve our precious resources.
Remove barriers to entry into free markets for drug providers that offer safe, reliable and cheaper products. Congress will need the courage to step away from the special interests and do what is right for America. Though the pharmaceutical industry is in the private sector, drug companies provide a public service. Allowing consumers access to imported, safe and dependable drugs from overseas will bring more options to consumers.

The reforms outlined above will lower healthcare costs for all Americans. They are simply a place to start. There are other reforms that might be considered if they serve to lower costs, remove uncertainty and provide financial security for all Americans. And we must also take actions in other policy areas to lower healthcare costs and burdens. Enforcing immigration laws, eliminating fraud and waste and energizing our economy will relieve the economic pressures felt by every American. It is the moral responsibility of a nation’s government to do what is best for the people and what is in the interest of securing the future of the nation.

Providing healthcare to illegal immigrants costs us some $11 billion annually. If we were to simply enforce the current immigration laws and restrict the unbridled granting of visas to this country, we could relieve healthcare cost pressures on state and local governments.

To reduce the number of individuals needing access to programs like Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program we will need to install programs that grow the economy and bring capital and jobs back to America. The best social program has always been a job – and taking care of our economy will go a long way towards reducing our dependence on public health programs.

Finally, we need to reform our mental health programs and institutions in this country. Families, without the ability to get the information needed to help those who are ailing, are too often not given the tools to help their loved ones. There are promising reforms being developed in Congress that should receive bi-partisan support.

To reform healthcare in America, we need a President who has the leadership skills, will and courage to engage the American people and convince Congress to do what is best for the country. These straightforward reforms, along with many others I have proposed throughout my campaign, will ensure that together we will Make America Great Again.


as always you are an ignorant dope who sees everything through a very warped ideological prism, drawing conclusions only a rabid partisan idiot could draw...stay uninformed moron...at least you still have your "morals" and you've clearly displayed the depths of them here....


madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:Unless Trump is a complete fool (possible), this is empty rhetoric designed to get middle america votes.

I do not like Clinton at all, but vastly believe she has a better handle on the economy of the future than Trump does. Trumps economic plan of massively lowering corporate taxes absolutely will not have the affect he promises of all of these jobs coming running back to the country. It will benefit shareholders greatly in the short term, but they are not going to be bringing back manufacturing based jobs like he says and his supporters believe. It will also increase the National Debt even worse than what Obama did. It's a dog whistle to get the attention of people who have been left behind in the economy of the past and somehow think it's coming back the way it once was. Trump is promising something that is either a total lie or he is just incredibly ignorant. I'm going with the former as he couldn't be so clueless on future economics and be the successful businessman that he has been.

The auto industry world wide is going to be a shell of itself in a very short time due to the automation of the fleet. Prediction: Starting in the US and other 1st world nations - private vehicle ownership will essentially be a thing of the past except for the very wealthy. HAHAHAHAHAYou want to go somewhere? You schedule with an automated service like Uber to take you where you need to go. We will have a fraction of the cars on the road as we have today. With the automation of the fleet and vehicles in constant use instead of sitting in parking lots from 9-5, the demand for vehicles plummets. The improved safety of travel will reduce the insurance industry to a fraction of what it is today eliminating thousands of those traditional jobs. The concept of the workday shifts from our historic 9-5. Where, when and how we work all changes.

This concept is applicable to everywhere that automation will take over. Even the law industry is going to be upended with a drastic reduction in the need for attorneys. It's already proven that computers like Watson can make most legal decisions faster and more accurately than humans.

So, Trumps plan and talk of bringing all these jobs back is utter nonsense. These companies that have off shored these jobs are making one final cash grab and in short order will be closing the factories built over seas as they no longer become needed as 3D printing and AI takes over most of the tasks. Once automation ramps up, what will be brought back are the machines that do the jobs, and not jobs for people. The tax breaks he promises benefits the owners and owners alone. The workers get the shaft again. The debt skyrockets and we face an even greater economic crisis. Trump isn't the anti-establishment candidate people think he is. He IS the establishment and is looking to assume office to benefit people like himself, not workers. His supporters are just not smart enough to realize this.


except you fail to include the numerous actionable changes that will go along with that...

repealing and replacing obamacare...not yet, not a problem, it's not expanding, it;s failing under its own weight adn teh D's own it while refusing to do anything at all to fix it...that's a political win for the R's...

removal of restrictive regulations likely via the obama method i.e. simply refuse to enforce ( see where that's going? it was a very bad idea to allow teh D's to run rampant and roughshod over the law and it'll forever set a precedent for better or for worse, almost guaranteed for the worse...)hundreds of examples of this, the foremost being the drastic drop in attempted border crossings...

incentives to build factories and hire inner city trainees..eh they;re all blue areas and since they all seem to be adamantly against anythgin and everythign trump let em languish and prioritize elsewhere...

border security and enforcement of hiring practices...so far so good looks like construction of the wall is going fwd...immigration ban is on track once the kangaroo 9th circuit was negated by the newly aligned SCOTUS...

renegotiation or voiding of trade deals that don't benefit the US...( this may be done in behind the scenes actions)been plenty of action here as well....

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/economy/

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/

might as well add in restore faith in govt by prosecuting both clintons, obama, comey and lynch for collusion to influence the outcome of a federal election...


madhatter wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/donald-trump-presidency-poll-transition/index.html?adkey=bn

Poll: Looking ahead to a Trump presidency, a majority sees change

Two weeks after Election Day, most Americans say President-elect Donald Trump will ultimately do a good job as president, though fewer approve of the way he's handled the transition so far, according to a new CNN/ORC Poll.

A narrow majority (53%), say they think Trump will do a very or fairly good job as president, and 40% say they have a lot of confidence in Trump to deal with the economy, a share that outpaces the percentage who had that much confidence in Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagan ahead of their first inaugurations.so far so good though in all honesty the market is still a sham...
Read full poll results
That perception comes as majorities think Trump will achieve several of the goals outlined during his campaign as top priorities. Nearly three-quarters say Trump is likely to repeal and replace Obamacare, two-thirds think he will renegotiate NAFTA and 6 in 10 say he'll create good-paying jobs in economically challenged areas. Separately, 63% say they expect the economy to be in good shape a year from now, the highest share to say so since September 2012.

the rest of the article was typical of CNN, barely worth reading fear mongering reflective of the ( barely) useful idiot class that now makes up the bulk of the blue voting block...as I see w many of my lefty "facebook friends" EVERYTHING is determined by the worship of the letter D...hillaryous...
so what;s your point? that trump won? that expansion of the progressive agenda has been stopped dead in it;s tracks? that trump has basically removed the bulk of obama's EO's? that he has changed the balance of the supreme court? that any effort to reform healthcare must begin w congress? that trump will re-negotiate trade deals? that trump will enforce immigration law already on the books? that he'll s choose to ignore or not enforce obama era stupidity as he sees fit? that the D's ran and lost on not being trump yet continue w that same platform on steroids? that the D's have almost no say anywhere outside the urban dumps and a few transplant states...

I'm not exactly sure what yer so ecstatic over but if yer that happy , that's a good thing I guess...6 mos in and the D's are still butthurt and in a state of despair with absolutely no plan for anything except to deride trump and trump supporters...worked so well for the cankle....
Last edited by madhatter on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
User avatar
madhatter
Level 10K poster
 
Posts: 11118
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: Trump Presidency

Postby madhatter » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:54 pm

deadheadskier wrote:And yes it was what Trump said hatter. Or was that a stunt double in the video?


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/vid ... dget-video


"Gee, this healthcare stuff is much more complicated than I thought."that's not what he said, and leave it to you to know best what everyone else thinks, being so brilliant and all...


Donald Trump said on Monday that his administration had come up with a formidable solution to Obamacare, but contends it is a complicated subject. ‘Nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated,’ he said at the National Governors Association meeting at the White House, in which he discussed his upcoming budget. Trump is expected to offer further details on how he would like to overhaul Barack Obama’s signature healthcare law in a speech to Congress on Tuesday




you keep telling yourself that...willful ignorance has paid such great dividends for you so far...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
User avatar
madhatter
Level 10K poster
 
Posts: 11118
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: Trump Presidency

Postby madhatter » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:01 pm

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
...man I hate being so dumb, fortunately most of the time I'm so oblivious to the fact that it never bothers me...


.


The most truthful words you've ever spoken about yourself. As you love to say, "zero self awareness"
so which is it einstein??? :roll:

kinda amusing that your life seems to revolve around attacking mine, is that your big political comeback plan? attack the madhatter relentlessly w ridiculous middle school level insults? as if your worthless and baseless opinion has any bearing on reality? gotta love the seething hate some of you lefties have festering in your "minds"...is this your idea of laughing in my face when trump loses?

Image
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
User avatar
madhatter
Level 10K poster
 
Posts: 11118
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Political Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest