Hillary Update

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice

Re: Hillary Update

Postby madhatter » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:01 am

good fvcking grief:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22762/wat ... exit-modal

"I also said that I thought we should give… a chance, we had to give an open mind…to the new President."

"You know, I didn’t want everybody who voted for me just immediately going into kind of a defensive crouch," Clinton continued.

really ? so WTF was all that #resist crap then?

and FYI hilldog, it wasn't so much a defensive crouch but more of a balling up on the floor and sobbing uncontrollably before sliding into a ( thus far) year long cycle of depression and denial...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Level 10K poster

Postby madhatter » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:49 am

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Level 10K poster

Postby madhatter » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:56 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-0 ... hable-jail

An early draft of former FBI Director James Comey’s statement closing out the Hillary Clinton email case accused the former Secretary of State of having been ‘grossly negligent” in handling classified information, new memos to Congress show.

The tough language was changed to the much softer accusation that Clinton had been “extremely careless” in her handling of classified information when Comey announced in July 2016 there would be no charges against her.

The draft, written weeks before the announcement of no charges, was described by multiple sources who saw the document both before and after it was sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee this past weekend.

“There is evidence to support a conclusion that Secretary Clinton, and others, used the email server in a manner that was grossly negligent with respect to the handling of classified information,” reads the statement, one of Comey’s earliest drafts.

Those sources said the draft statement was subsequently changed in red-line edits to conclude that the handling of 110 emails containing classified information that were transmitted by Clinton and her aides over her insecure personal email server was “extremely careless.”

Meanwhile, Section 793 of federal law states that "gross negligence" with respect to the handling of national defense documents is punishable by a fine and up to 10 years in prison...so you can see why that might present a problem for Hillary.

we're going to go out on a limb and question whether it just might have had something to do with that infamous meeting between Bill Clinton and then Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Comey's boss, that happened just 6 days before Comey made his statement?

nah surely her only request was:

Comey: Lynch told me not to call probe of Clinton emails an investigation

I'm sure she was fine w the rest of the language as is...wonder why he changed it? :ear
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Level 10K poster

Postby madhatter » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:39 pm

well isn;t that "rich"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-0 ... -seth-rich

Donna Brazile Dedicates Book To "Patriot" Seth Rich

“In loving memory of my father, Lionel Brazile Sr.; my beloved sister, Sheila Brazioutlanle; my fearless uncles Nat, Floyd, and Douglas; Harlem’s finest, my aunt Lucille; my friend and mentor, David Kaufmann; my DNC colleague and patriot, Seth Rich; and my beloved Pomeranian, Chip Joshua Marvin Brazile (Booty Wipes). I miss y’all."

Brazile says in her book that she was “haunted” by Rich’s death because she feared shadowy elements associated with the Clinton campaign may have played a role in his death as retribution for leaking the emails.
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Level 10K poster

Postby madhatter » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:50 pm

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Level 10K poster

Postby freeski » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:53 pm

Burn her at the stake.

note: I do not wish any harm on her, her bad deeds and guilt will her to her grave. Dibs on the RIP in theski....
Make snow not war.
True love conquers all.
freeski
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Previous

Return to Political Discussions