Some soldiers are unhappy with the Army

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

DMC wrote:
shortski wrote:
DMC wrote:
shortski wrote:I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking the liberal agenda.
DMC, I sometime wonder how far you'll back things that are so obviously wrong as long as they are detrimental to the efforts of the current administration, an administration that was elected by the MAJORITY of the people in the United States, for the first time since 1988 when George Sr. beat Dukakis, another liberal Mass Democrate, coincedence ...I think not.
If I was attacking you I would have said DMC you are so obviously wrong, if you read my statement it reads I sometimes wonder, it's my opinion arn't I entitled to voice my opinion?
I believe it was you that attacked my opinion...
As far as if your allowed... It's you country now... You tell me???
I get asailed all the time for being against this war... And thats my opinion...
I'm not attacking, I'm wondering, trying to figure out how you think, how we can both see the same facts and come to different conclusions, I'm trying to understand you, how about giving me some slack and do the same, I'm a kinder and gentler Republican, OK Image
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Last edited by DMC on Dec 10th, '04, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

DMC wrote:You'll NEVER understand me... And I never want to understand you.... .
I feel so...so...so..
Disinfranchised

My work here is done :lol:
Cogito, ergo sum

ImageImage
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

DMC wrote:...
DMC...do you keep editing your posts? Or do the admins?
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Last edited by DMC on Dec 10th, '04, 15:39, edited 1 time in total.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
My words have been twisted.... I will not allow what I've said to be taken out of context by shortski anymore...

The dude's trying to make me look like an ass...
And it REALLY pissed me off...
:? Is he editing your posts...or just interpretting what you've said differently than you wish? (i know i've been guilty of that)
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
My words have been twisted.... I will not allow what I've said to be taken out of context by shortski anymore...

:? Is he editing your posts...or just interpretting what you've said differently than you wish? (i know i've been guilty of that)
Doesnt matter... Screw 'em all....
Let everyone die.... Stay the course... It's hard work... Major hostilites have ended... Waste our tax dollars.. Colateral damage means dead children... End justify the means....
Vote Jeb...
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

DMC wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Doesnt matter... Screw 'em all....
Let everyone die.... Stay the course... It's hard work... Major hostilites have ended... Waste our tax dollars.. Colateral damage means dead children... End justify the means....
Vote Jeb...
The answer to the question is no, no editing at all, see;

viewtopic.php?t=1167
Cogito, ergo sum

ImageImage
tirolerpeter
Beginner On Rentals

Military Service Extensions

Post by tirolerpeter »

Dick (Cheney) is a dick, Rumsfeld is a dick, and the biggest little dick of them all is Dubya. They are all "Chickenhawks" who like to send others into battle. I don't want to hear any patriotic gotta support our president sh*t. I did 411 days in Vietnam for all the "dicks" of that era. Its all about business and making money for the rich guys. Average Joe America is so sucked into this it makes me sick!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Military Service Extensions

tirolerpeter wrote:Dick (Cheney) is a dick, Rumsfeld is a dick, and the biggest little dick of them all is Dubya. They are all "Chickenhawks" who like to send others into battle. I don't want to hear any patriotic gotta support our president sh*t. I did 411 days in Vietnam for all the "dicks" of that era. Its all about business and making money for the rich guys. Average Joe America is so sucked into this it makes me sick!

Hm....conspiracy theory? Who's getting rich? O that's right...all the oil were getting...sorry...left my michael moore tape at home....

E
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
tirolerpeter wrote:Dick (Cheney) is a dick, Rumsfeld is a dick, and the biggest little dick of them all is Dubya. They are all "Chickenhawks" who like to send others into battle. I don't want to hear any patriotic gotta support our president sh*t. I did 411 days in Vietnam for all the "dicks" of that era. Its all about business and making money for the rich guys. Average Joe America is so sucked into this it makes me sick!

Hm....conspiracy theory? Who's getting rich? O that's right...all the oil were getting...sorry...left my michael moore tape at home....

E
Excuse me while I fire up the SUV!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Pedro wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

E
Excuse me while I fire up the SUV!
Haha....Pedro...with all this oil we're getting and how rich we're getting...i guess fuel is so dirt cheap right now we should all have SUVs right?

haha
tirolerpeter
Beginner On Rentals

Soldiers & "dicks"

Post by tirolerpeter »

Hey, how old are you extremejibber2001"? Im sure they haven't covered this in the videos that pass for history lessons these days, so here goes:

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. George Santayana

Especially the stupid mistakes. Tirolerpeter
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Soldiers & "dicks"

tirolerpeter wrote:Hey, how old are you extremejibber2001"? Im sure they haven't covered this in the videos that pass for history lessons these days, so here goes:

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. George Santayana

Especially the stupid mistakes. Tirolerpeter
Are you serious? I haven't taken any history courses other than what is mandatory at my University. Which at this moment only happens to be HIS101. I think for my age and what I'm involved in, I know a considerable amount about politics than most my age.

I'm not sure what makes you think otherwise. Perhaps the way I took your opinion and compared it to Michael Moore's? Does this anger you because I'm right or because you can not come to think of equally witty and pointless come back to my mere joke?

While I have encountered the quote you posted and agree with it to a degree, it's quite hard to figure out what you mean by such a quote? Are you saying I made a mistake by making a joke? Are you implying this war is wrong? Are you trying to say you think Clinton shouldn't have lied? Are you saying that Jeb Bush is robbing FL of it's alligator hides? I'm unclear here...perhaps you can assist me...since I'm somewhat poorly educated in your eyes?

Perhaps I should look forward to more quotes from Santayana? Or perhaps Poe or Lincoln or some other notable figure in society? Or are you going to hunker down and actually attempt to deliver the message you so poorly did the first time?

Thanks for playing
E