New malady strikes the US

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
shortski
Site Admin

New malady strikes the US

Post by shortski »

As I was driving to Mass yesterday I put on NPR to see how they were commenting on the elections. They had on a grief counselor that giving advice on how to deal with the reality the George Bush had won the election, they actually had an acronym for it PESS, Post Election Stress Syndrome. I listened for 15 minuets the had to change the station, I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes and couldn't see the road. Oh the pain oh the humanity, how many more must suffer at the hand of George Bush.
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
rpuck
Black Carver

Post by rpuck »

thats the funnest thing i have heard all day

There's a girl at school thats mom worked for the kerry campaign. she was crying all day and had to go home for a few days because she couldn' handle the stress.
skitiger
Bumper

Post by skitiger »

On his drive-time pm show, Sean Hannity regularly does "grief counselling" for liberals upset with Bush. He also permits 30 second rants about him or GOP without interruption. These are great segments - very funny. Unfortunately for the callers, this only makes them look dumber!
Bill Clinton
Green Skidder

Post by Bill Clinton »

I too am seeking help
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

skitiger wrote:On his drive-time pm show, Sean Hannity regularly does "grief counselling" for liberals upset with Bush. He also permits 30 second rants about him or GOP without interruption. These are great segments - very funny. Unfortunately for the callers, this only makes them look dumber!
funny... Dumb and dumber.. Hannity makes me laugh... I only listen to O'Riely..