Ron Paul or Fred Thompson

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
rubigirl
Blue Chatterbox

Ron Liberty Dollars confiscated by the FBI

Post by rubigirl »

Today your federal government confiscated the only non-fiat currency backed by real gold and silver in circulation today. This assault on your civil liberties should be a loud wake-up call. Many of these dollors were Ron Paul Silver dollars minted in support of his mission to return the US to a gold a standard. We can no longer allow our government to tax us and then spend recklessly and print more money while the dollar becomes devalued. We cannot afford to and thus should not try to police the world. The founding fathers would be appauled by our political apathy. It is time we take back our country and put America back on a path toward prosperity and international respectability. Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate that has consistently voted in line with our constitution and for this he has my vote.
shortski
Site Admin

Re: Ron Liberty Dollars confiscated by the FBI

Post by shortski »

rubigirl wrote:Today your federal government confiscated the only non-fiat currency backed by real gold and silver in circulation today. This assault on your civil liberties should be a loud wake-up call. Many of these dollors were Ron Paul Silver dollars minted in support of his mission to return the US to a gold a standard. We can no longer allow our government to tax us and then spend recklessly and print more money while the dollar becomes devalued. We cannot afford to and thus should not try to police the world. The founding fathers would be appauled by our political apathy. It is time we take back our country and put America back on a path toward prosperity and international respectability. Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate that has consistently voted in line with our constitution and for this he has my vote.
Link or more info, couldn't find anything by doing Google search other than the web site to buy the coins.
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
rubigirl
Blue Chatterbox

Post by rubigirl »

Dear Liberty Dollar Supporters:

I sincerely regret to inform you that about 8:00 this morning a dozen FBI and Secret Service agents raided the Liberty Dollar office in Evansville.

For approximately six hours they took all the gold, all the silver, all the platinum and almost two tons of Ron Paul Dollars that where just delivered last Friday. They also took all the files, all the computers and froze our bank accounts.

We have no money. We have no products. We have no records to even know what was ordered or what you are owed. We have nothing but the will to push forward and overcome this massive assault on our liberty and our right to have real money as defined by the US Constitution. We should not to be defrauded by the fake government money.

But to make matters worse, all the gold and silver that backs up the paper certificates and digital currency held in the vault at Sunshine Mint has also been confiscated. Even the dies for mint the Gold and Silver Libertys have been taken.

This in spite of the fact that Edmond C. Moy, the Director of the Mint, acknowledged in a letter to a US Senator that the paper certificates did not violate Section 486 and were not illegal. But the FBI and Services took all the paper currency too.

The possibility of such action was the reason the Liberty Dollar was designed so that the vast majority of the money was in specie form and in the people’s hands. Of the $20 million Liberty Dollars, only about a million is in paper or digital form.

I regret that if you are due an order. It may be some time until it will be filled... if ever... it now all depends on our actions.

Everyone who has an unfulfilled order or has digital or paper currency should band together for a class action suit and demand redemption. We cannot allow the government to steal our money! Please don’t let this happen!!! Many of you read the articles quoting the government and Federal Reserve officials that the Liberty Dollar was legal. You did nothing wrong. You are legally entitled to your property. Let us use this terrible act to band together and further our goal – to return America to a value based currency.

Please forward this important Alert... so everyone who possess or use the Liberty Dollar is aware of the situation.

Please click HERE to sign up for the class action lawsuit and get your property back!

If the above link does not work you can access the page by copying the following into your web browser. http://www.libertydollar.org/classaction/index.php

Thanks again for your support at this darkest time as the damn government and their dollar sinks to a new low.

Bernard von NotHaus

Monetary Architect
rubigirl
Blue Chatterbox

Post by rubigirl »

I have to say that is does not surprise me the media is not reporting on this. :evil:
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

rubigirl wrote:I have to say that is does not surprise me the media is not reporting on this. :evil:
YEAH, probably because it is a scam and he is about to rip everyone off!
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
rubigirl
Blue Chatterbox

Post by rubigirl »

Ron Pauls nick name is also Dr. No and his face is on the Liberty dollar. I suggest you read the United States constitution and then check out this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEvsOpjiYrk
rubigirl
Blue Chatterbox

Post by rubigirl »

The story has finally been picked up by the news media.....see the link below

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071116/ap_ ... ar_raids_2
JerseyGuy
Postinator

Re: Ron Liberty Dollars confiscated by the FBI

Post by JerseyGuy »

rubigirl wrote:Today your federal government confiscated the only non-fiat currency backed by real gold and silver in circulation today. This assault on your civil liberties should be a loud wake-up call. Many of these dollors were Ron Paul Silver dollars minted in support of his mission to return the US to a gold a standard. We can no longer allow our government to tax us and then spend recklessly and print more money while the dollar becomes devalued. We cannot afford to and thus should not try to police the world. The founding fathers would be appauled by our political apathy. It is time we take back our country and put America back on a path toward prosperity and international respectability. Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate that has consistently voted in line with our constitution and for this he has my vote.
Wow. Someone forgot to wear her tin foil hat out of the house today.
"Default on aug 3rd just like clown lips said."
-- Racist Maddie, finally revealing himself as the hateful racist that he really is

"The rest of your post is something my pathetic little mind can't even remotely fathom."
-- Racist Maddie: uncut, uncensored, unedited and unhinged

"when is JG gonna figure out that since i OWN HIM, there is no need to respond to him"
-- tellitlikeheiwishesitwas, stumbling into a new way to handle being publicly called out for lying: a clumsy duck and weave with a dollop of self-delusion

"blah blah Okemo is awesome blah"
-- SkippyShill, in an accidental moment of misplaced clarity

"Go f*** yourself."
-- StreetSkippy, who be hatin' on tha haters
rubigirl
Blue Chatterbox

Post by rubigirl »

Hey Jersy Guy,
Get real......the US dollar is a fiat currency that has depreciated in buying power power while the feds dig us deeper and deeper into debt (do you like owing money to China??). The OPC just annouced that due to the devaluation of the US dollar that they would like to start basing oil prices on EUROs rahter than dollars. Canading dollar is stronger that US dollar. Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and start doing some serious reading before you cast your next vote for president.
JerseyGuy
Postinator

Post by JerseyGuy »

rubigirl wrote:Hey Jersy Guy,
Get real......the US dollar is a fiat currency that has depreciated in buying power power while the feds dig us deeper and deeper into debt (do you like owing money to China??). The OPC just annouced that due to the devaluation of the US dollar that they would like to start basing oil prices on EUROs rahter than dollars. Canading dollar is stronger that US dollar. Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and start doing some serious reading before you cast your next vote for president.
Hey 13-post "Rubigirl",

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and take a look at some of my posts anywhere else on kzone.com before questioning whether or not I have the knowledge or intelligence to post on, well, most any subject... even something as complicated as those pesky "Canading" dollars and that devilish "OPC" cartel.

A return to the gold standard? What a nice, simplistic, rally-the-Populist battle cry that almost completely ignores the impact on inflation of those two Siamese twins of the marketplace, Supply and Demand. Any why gold? Why not silver -- your fellow Populist William Jennings Bryan's choice? Zinc? Cubic Zirconium? What makes you think that the choice of this particular precious metal won't eventually provoke the same Populist outcry against that "Cross of Gold" as in Bryan's day? And when the Fed is abolished, as Paul desires, are you willing to let the good ol' hard-money "free market" -- as if there really was such a thing -- run the show?

A return to the gold standard? Great idea, as long as every other industrial-economy government and central bank the world over adheres to the same policy. And even then, you can be sure that most every country on a hard-currency standard can share in the fun and excitement of global financial pratfalls.

You know, now that I think about it, maybe it IS time for a return to the gold standard. Sure, it's largely a nineteenth-century provincial mechanism, but gosh -- the world hasn't changed that much since our disastrous attempts to return to the gold standard in the late 1920's... right?

I'd write more, but I have to sign off right now, so's I can go do me some "serious reading" on the subject.
"Default on aug 3rd just like clown lips said."
-- Racist Maddie, finally revealing himself as the hateful racist that he really is

"The rest of your post is something my pathetic little mind can't even remotely fathom."
-- Racist Maddie: uncut, uncensored, unedited and unhinged

"when is JG gonna figure out that since i OWN HIM, there is no need to respond to him"
-- tellitlikeheiwishesitwas, stumbling into a new way to handle being publicly called out for lying: a clumsy duck and weave with a dollop of self-delusion

"blah blah Okemo is awesome blah"
-- SkippyShill, in an accidental moment of misplaced clarity

"Go f*** yourself."
-- StreetSkippy, who be hatin' on tha haters
St. Jerry
Powderhound

Post by St. Jerry »

Hey Rubigirl, as much as I like Ron Paul, your posts are not winning friends or influencing people around here. Best to tone it down if you want to help the cause.
Ron Paul 2012
rubigirl
Blue Chatterbox

Post by rubigirl »

I should tone it down?????

Follow the thread Jersey Guy threw the first punch.

That said read the following link:

http://www.moneyweek.com/file/6310/the- ... ehind.html

We need a president who not only understands how a fiat currency works bit who is willing to establish standards to ensure the economic stability of our country.
Stache
Poster Child Poster

Too Much or Too Many Turkeys

Post by Stache »

After long comnversations about politics and much else after the big meal, and also after two weeks of internal frustration playing "Where's Fred?" I am, for the time being, throwing my support to Ron Paul. This will include some $$ on December 16th the next big online fundraising day for Ron Paul. Even if he doesn't get the podium, at least those of us whom he represents will have our message heard in this thing we call an election.
Less regulations andsmaller Federal Gov't.
rubigirl
Blue Chatterbox

Post by rubigirl »

Hear ye, Hear ye,

It is amazing how a little pondering with all your biological needs met can make one realize that we are only able to meet these needs because our dollar is still worth something (although more families had to turn to food banks for their turkey dinner this year than last year because of the devalued dollar) relative to the EURO and the only man who seems to seriously wants to help it regain value is Ron Paul. I do give a little credit to Mike Huckabee (who is also on my short list of serious contenders because of his stance on the second amendment and his proposed fair tax ideas. While Mike does not support legalization of drugs at least he sees that a fair tax of say 23% on all goods consumed would ensure that a drug dealer who spends the money he makes selling drugs on in the US would pay more tax than he does under the current income tax system. Let's hear it for Ron Paul and let's hope that more people start seeing his wining as something more than a long shot!!
Stache
Poster Child Poster

Post by Stache »

Look real close at the "fair tax".
It is only fair if it is collected on ALL sources of income or revenue gained.
If it is only on W-2 type income it is the most UNfair tax.
Say you make $10,000/yr and spend all that on food clothing and shelter with nothing left for investment, you pay $2,300.
Somebody else with $10,000/yr salary and then $90,000 in other income (dividends, capital gains, whatever) who also spends their $10,000 salary on food clothing and shelter plus $5,000 of the other $90,000, but then re-invests the $85,000 difference to generate even more non W-2 income next year. But they still only pay the same $2,300 as you did on the $10,000 salary.

A fairer tax would be a sales type (call it a transfer but it would not be a VAT) tax that sends 1% of EVERY transaction to the Gov't. Whether it be for a hot dog or a hot stock or a hot rod or a house boat or a fur coat or anything. Those who move money alot pay alot. Those who live hand to mouth would be paying something but not alot.

The 1% is so small that it would not encourage work arounds (under the table and other games we now play) and yet it would be sufficient as it would encourage moving alot of money around.