From an article on the Rice confirmation...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:I simply stated.....yes...I'm sure Theresa could have made a more ridiculous statement. You asked. Don't get mad at me for providing an answer :P
I guess I have to start disscounting your statements now... Cause that was just conjecture... I could name a few Republican wives that say stupid things as well... But why?? Who gives a F???
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:We have a lot to gain from this disaster.....we'd be ignorant not to recognize that. I thought you libs wanted us to be honest?
No we want you to live up to the Compasionate Conservative thing as well as FINALLY start being accountable for misstakes...

Now is not the time for politics - it's time for healing and help... Anyone who's hip to world events knows that the potential for Moslems to appreciate our efforts is there - but that's not the issue... It's about helping now... Not tootin our horns...
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Bubba wrote:Rice actually expressed the correct sentiment but chose her words poorly. Her office has since issued the usual "clarification" that usually comes after such events.
Words are important when your guiding US foriegn policy... One word can start a war or create an enemy....
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

I never claimed that there wasn't political capital to be gained in the situation. All I claimed is that it was pretty friggen stupid to make the statement she made within that forum. I think that may have sacrificed some of the potential political capital from these recent events. The point is that this woman is going to be Secretary of State. What she says has a big bearing on US relationships. Our chief diplomat can't afford to make these statements.

And XJ...if our country was Satin everything would be ok. Everyone would be warm and comfortable. You might have the occasional slide out of bed injury, but all in all I think it would be a better place.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

DMC wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:I simply stated.....yes...I'm sure Theresa could have made a more ridiculous statement. You asked. Don't get mad at me for providing an answer :P
I guess I have to start disscounting your statements now... Cause that was just conjecture... I could name a few Republican wives that say stupid things as well... But why?? Who gives a F???
CS asked...maybe he gives a F? I don't know....I jsut read what he wrote and gave another candidate that "could have" possibly said something worse. Sheesh :roll:
DMC wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:We have a lot to gain from this disaster.....we'd be ignorant not to recognize that. I thought you libs wanted us to be honest?
No we want you to live up to the Compasionate Conservative thing as well as FINALLY start being accountable for misstakes...

Now is not the time for politics - it's time for healing and help... Anyone who's hip to world events knows that the potential for Moslems to appreciate our efforts is there - but that's not the issue... It's about helping now... Not tootin our horns...
So now is not the time for politics? Who made the relief effort political? Who is planning to delaying the final Rice vote? Who tried to delay the senate vote for the president? Libs did. So when you want to use the slogan "now is not the time for politics"....look to your own party for the bipartisanship :P

E
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:So now is not the time for politics? Who made the relief effort political? Who is planning to delaying the final Rice vote? Who tried to delay the senate vote for the president? Libs did. So when you want to use the slogan "now is not the time for politics"....look to your own party for the bipartisanship :P

E
dude - lay of the bong - your all over the map... Stay focused here...

I meant now is not the time for politics when it comes to tsunami relief..
How does tsunami relief have to do with Dr Rice's vote??
How does tsunami relief have to do with delaying the election??

Your really letting me down... :(
Let's get these people back on track then talk about the politics of it...
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

DMC wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:So now is not the time for politics? Who made the relief effort political? Who is planning to delaying the final Rice vote? Who tried to delay the senate vote for the president? Libs did. So when you want to use the slogan "now is not the time for politics"....look to your own party for the bipartisanship :P

E

opps :oops:
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC wrote:

E

Now pass it to me... please!!!
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

DMC wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC wrote:

E

Just rolled out of bed.... we partying?
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Pedro wrote:
DMC wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC wrote:

E

Just rolled out of bed.... we partying?
Ahhhh.... the night shift - Wake and bake...
KBL Ed
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by KBL Ed »

Dr. NO wrote:BTW, who else is delivering that aid? You see any Russian ships there? How about Germany and France? Nope they ain't there.
Actually, Germany and France are providing more aid than the US. Australia more than anyone.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

KBL Ed wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:BTW, who else is delivering that aid? You see any Russian ships there? How about Germany and France? Nope they ain't there.
Actually, Germany and France are providing more aid than the US. Australia more than anyone.
Some are providing more Financial aide. BUT, who else in the world has teh resouces to deliver it? Our ships are there with aircraft and other methods of delivery. We went into countries and immediatley helped to open airports and seaways. Our heavy equipment will be first on the ground, why? Because we can and it is already there.

So, 35 Mil to evaluate, 350 Mil donated from taxes, over 200 mil donated by citizens so far, and local support by our military which is not on the bill.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?