Odd Couple 2005

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Odd Couple 2005

Post by Pedro »

Idea for a great new reality show... Doc No. and DMC Move in together for a year and we video tape everything!.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Re: Odd Couple 2005

Post by Dr. NO »

Pedro wrote:Idea for a great new reality show... Doc No. and DMC Move in together for a year and we video tape everything!.
He bigger an meaner than me, but I gotz the .45 and a big stick. It could be interesting, but fatal for sure. :D
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
schuss
Black Carver

Post by schuss »

my theory? they move to idaho together and start an organic farm as lifepartners :lol:
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Dr. NO wrote:
Pedro wrote:Idea for a great new reality show... Doc No. and DMC Move in together for a year and we video tape everything!.
He bigger an meaner than me, but I gotz the .45 and a big stick. It could be interesting, but fatal for sure. :D
I'm really not a mean person - but you piss me more then anybody I've ever encountered since Al Gore invented the internet... You remind me of the grumpy old man down the street that yells at kids when the baseball goes on his lawn... I could never stand that old guy...

I have guns too... But I would NEVER even joke about shooting someone...
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

DMC wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
I'm really not a mean person - but you piss me more then anybody I've ever encountered since Al Gore invented the internet... You remind me of the grumpy old man down the street that yells at kids when the baseball goes on his lawn... I could never stand that old guy...

I have guns too... But I would NEVER even joke about shooting someone...
Never met a meaner Deadhead than you DMC. Peace and love, remember? Doc and Shortski keep asking me if all Deadheads are like you. I keep telling them no, but you keep making me look like a liar. Be nice to your fellow man for once, would ya?
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

junior wrote:Never met a meaner Deadhead than you DMC. Peace and love, remember? Doc and Shortski keep asking me if all Deadheads are like you. I keep telling them no, but you keep making me look like a liar. Be nice to your fellow man for once, would ya?
First of all - you've never met me... We've only communicated via this medium which isn't really a good way to converse....

Second of all... I like everyone here except Doc and Shortski... They just know what to say to push my buttons...
I even like you... It'
Lately I think CAPBOY and PEDRO rule.... Out of everyone I havent met - they are the guys I want to do shots with...

I'm VERY nice to my fellow persons... There's a few people that know me in person on the board - I bet they don't think I'm all that mean...

You know - you don't have to like or be liked by everybody... I'm just fighting for what I believe in...

Third of all - Even Jerry himself could be a hardass at times... Look at the rift between Bobby and Phil - someones being a real ass there... Or Mickeys history with the Dead - he was a real ass way back when...
I just like the music and don't neccesaraly subscribe to the whole hippy thing...
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

DMC wrote:
junior wrote:Never met a meaner Deadhead than you DMC. Peace and love, remember? Doc and Shortski keep asking me if all Deadheads are like you. I keep telling them no, but you keep making me look like a liar. Be nice to your fellow man for once, would ya?
First of all - you've never met me... We've only communicated via this medium which isn't really a good way to converse....

Second of all... I like everyone here except Doc and Shortski... They just know what to say to push my buttons...
I even like you... It'
Lately I think CAPBOY and PEDRO rule.... Out of everyone I havent met - they are the guys I want to do shots with...

I'm VERY nice to my fellow persons... There's a few people that know me in person on the board - I bet they don't think I'm all that mean...

You know - you don't have to like or be liked by everybody... I'm just fighting for what I believe in...

Third of all - Even Jerry himself could be a hardass at times... Look at the rift between Bobby and Phil - someones being a real ass there... Or Mickeys history with the Dead - he was a real ass way back when...
I just like the music and don't neccesaraly subscribe to the whole hippy thing...
:shock: :shock:
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

junior wrote:
DMC wrote:

I even like you... It'

:shock: :shock:
I didnt get to finsh before I hit enter..
It's the JAckson Hole thing... Anybody who likes JH as much as you do is OK by me...
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Well....I agree with DMC....this really isn't a good medium to discuss this stuff. On-line we often are more blunt with our opinions than we would be in real life. I for one can say I'm most likely not this way in person...I'm much more laid back and tend to just "discuss" things rather than flame.

I like ya DMC

E
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

I was so looking forward to the episode where DMC tries to make up with Doc No by baking some brownies :P
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Pedro wrote:I was so looking forward to the episode where DMC tries to make up with Doc No by baking some brownies :P
We got a better chance of finding WMDs in Iraq then that EVER happening...
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

DMC wrote:
Pedro wrote:I was so looking forward to the episode where DMC tries to make up with Doc No by baking some brownies :P
Yeah, 'cause I don't eat his kind of brownies, or the other kind for that matter. :lol:

Shut up and Ski!

junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Dr. NO wrote:
DMC wrote:
Yeah, 'cause I don't eat his kind of brownies, or the other kind for that matter. :lol:
Little girlscouts?? You're a sick one Doc..gotta hand it to ya :wink:
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

junior wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
DMC wrote:
You guys are seriosly deranged... Even with a wink I found that highly offensive..
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

DMC wrote:
junior wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
DMC wrote:
You guys are seriosly deranged... Even with a wink I found that highly offensive..
Although I was talking about dark chocolate brownies vs. laced brownies, I found his sense of humor rather funny. :lol: Good one JR !

Shut up and Ski!