Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

DMC wrote:
junior wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
DMC wrote:
Pedro wrote:I was so looking forward to the episode where DMC tries to make up with Doc No by baking some brownies :P
We got a better chance of finding WMDs in Iraq then that EVER happening...
Yeah, 'cause I don't eat his kind of brownies, or the other kind for that matter. :lol:
Little girlscouts?? You're a sick one Doc..gotta hand it to ya :wink:
You guys are seriosly deranged... Even with a wink I found that highly offensive..
Hits a little too close to home D? And what's with your spelling today? You're giving Doc a run for his money!!

Shortski for Pres in 2008!!
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Actually I've never met a child molestor... Nor have I ever been accused of being one.. Or even joked about it for that matter....

I just don't find it funny..
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

DMC wrote:Actually I've never met a child molestor... Nor have I ever been accused of being one.. Or even joked about it for that matter....

He was talking about Brownies for G-ds sake. Eating them...get it? Geeeeeeeessssssssssshhhhhh!!!
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

junior wrote:
DMC wrote:Actually I've never met a child molestor... Nor have I ever been accused of being one.. Or even joked about it for that matter....

He was talking about Brownies for G-ds sake. Eating them...get it? Geeeeeeeessssssssssshhhhhh!!!
Right...
I knew what you were saying.. The Girlscout thing gave it away...

Pedophillia just isnt funny to me... Call me PC or whatever..
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

DMC wrote:
junior wrote:

Right...
I knew what you were saying.. The Girlscout thing gave it away...

Pedophillia just isnt funny to me... Call me PC or whatever..
He was referring to MJ Brownies. Not little girls!! Are you O.K. dude?
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

junior wrote:Shortski for Pres in 2008!!
Aren't we focked enough as it is? We don't need another pompous a hole.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Cityskier wrote:
junior wrote:Shortski for Pres in 2008!!
Aren't we focked enough as it is? We don't need another pompous a hole.
Yeah, but our pompous A hole is from BASTON and still Drinks Beaha ! That should account for something, shouldn't it?
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

I was just reading this which was very funny:

Offering one prayer, the Rev. Billy Graham said he believed God had a hand in Bush's re-election. "Their next four years are hidden from us, but they are not hidden from you," said the 86-year-old evangelist, whom Bush credits with inspiring him to reaffirm his faith and give up drinking at age 40. "You know the challenges and opportunities they will face. Give them a clear mind, a warm heart, calmness in the midst of turmoil, reassurance in times of discouragement and your presence always."

If it weren't for that damn meddling Billy Graham W would still be in a drunken stupor in Texas where the only damage he could do was to death row inmates!
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Cityskier wrote:If it weren't for that damn meddling Billy Graham W would still be in a drunken stupor in Texas where the only damage he could do was to death row inmates!
I love that comedian on Comedy Central that talks about GWB getting a DWI in 1976.. And goes on to say - "Do you know how WASTED you had to be in 1976 to get a DWI!!!!!"
SkiDork
Site Admin

Re: Odd Couple 2005

Post by SkiDork »

DMC wrote:Second of all... I like everyone here except Doc and Shortski... They just know what to say to push my buttons...
D, if you met them you'd like them. Fact is all this crap is bullsh!t because we're all going to die anyway. Both those guys are full of life, just like you.

In a similar vein I've come to realize that all this IT stuff is a HUGE pile of Bullsh!t. I encounter guys at work who think they're so god-damned important because they know stuff. They've certainly got one hell of a come-uppance once they realize it's just all a crock of crap. You never know when Osama is going to fly a plane right into you, or worse.
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

SkiDork wrote:
DMC wrote:Second of all... I like everyone here except Doc and Shortski... They just know what to say to push my buttons...
D, if you met them you'd like them. Fact is all this crap is bullsh!t because we're all going to die anyway. Both those guys are full of life, just like you.

In a similar vein I've come to realize that all this IT stuff is a HUGE pile of Bullsh!t. I encounter guys at work who think they're so god-damned important because they know stuff. They've certainly got one hell of a come-uppance once they realize it's just all a crock of crap. You never know when Osama is going to fly a plane right into you, or worse.
Thats why i want to run the needles lift with allen.
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

SkiDork wrote:
I doubt it... There was an incident where I requested help from Dr. No and he refused to advocate for me... And that really made me mad... He had an oppurtunity to help me out of a situation and he wouldn't...

But - you know me... Call me a Flip Flopper or whatever... I never totally close the door on things...
Some of my good friends hated me years back..
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

DMC wrote:
SkiDork wrote:
I doubt it... There was an incident where I requested help from Dr. No and he refused to advocate for me... And that really made me mad... He had an oppurtunity to help me out of a situation and he wouldn't...

But - you know me... Call me a Flip Flopper or whatever... I never totally close the door on things...
HUH? I tried to mediate then. What could I do? I attempted to quell the fire, but it just kept burning, and no matter what I stated, I was told that evidence said I was wrong. What exactly did you expect me to do?

Leave old dogs lay !
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Dr. NO wrote:
DMC wrote:
SkiDork wrote:

HUH? I tried to mediate then. What could I do? I attempted to quell the fire, but it just kept burning, and no matter what I stated, I was told that evidence said I was wrong. What exactly did you expect me to do?

Leave old dogs lay !
Wow... I really thought of all the friends of that guy - you'd be the one to clear me... It was a pretty bad time for me... Having to deal with that crap was the last thing I needed....

I apologize and owe you a drink... And thank you too...
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

SkiDork wrote: In a similar vein I've come to realize that all this IT stuff is a HUGE pile of Bullsh!t. I encounter guys at work who think they're so god-damned important because they know stuff. They've certainly got one hell of a come-uppance once they realize it's just all a crock of crap. You never know when Osama is going to fly a plane right into you, or worse.
Amen. Live every day like it's your last.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre