Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
DMC
Post Office

Re: Odd Couple 2005

Post by DMC »

BigKahuna13 wrote:
SkiDork wrote: In a similar vein I've come to realize that all this IT stuff is a HUGE pile of Bullsh!t. I encounter guys at work who think they're so god-damned important because they know stuff. They've certainly got one hell of a come-uppance once they realize it's just all a crock of crap. You never know when Osama is going to fly a plane right into you, or worse.
Amen. Live every day like it's your last.
Last everyday like you want to live!
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SkiDork wrote:you da man Kahuna.
Review coming up Dorque?
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

BigKahuna13 wrote:
SkiDork wrote: In a similar vein I've come to realize that all this IT stuff is a HUGE pile of Bullsh!t. I encounter guys at work who think they're so god-damned important because they know stuff. They've certainly got one hell of a come-uppance once they realize it's just all a crock of crap. You never know when Osama is going to fly a plane right into you, or worse.
Viva Las Vegas!
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

Kahuna doesn't do my review because I'm a consultant.
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Pedro wrote:
BigKahuna13 wrote:
Viva Las Vegas!
Vini Vedi Vici?? Or something like that...
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

DMC wrote:
Pedro wrote:
BigKahuna13 wrote:
Viva Las Vegas!
Vini Vedi Vici?? Or something like that...
Or as Bill Murray once said:

"We came. We saw. We kicked its' ass"
junior wrote:Review coming up Dorque?
Thank God no. We're in the middle of our performance review/salary&bonus planning cycle right now. I have to pen three of the damn things and play 2nd level approver on 8 others. Getting cross eyed from reading these things and making the all important decision of whether to give someone a 3.0% or a 3.1% raise. I hate this sh*t.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre