Iraq Elections

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

DMC wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Of couse if you asked Ted Kennedy and Kerry I'm sure they'd tell you we're all doomed and we will die miserably :roll:
Sorry - you got them counfused with Cheney... Isn't he the vote for us or die guy?
No.

But lets be honest here....I think Kerry would have been MUCH worse against terrorism.

E
Hey - I know what - lets talk about things that havent happened...

How the F should I know??
I think it was fairly obvious. Based on some of the things Kerry and his butt buddy Kennedy have said recently.... :roll:
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

It's tough to take you seriously tonight.. Your not your normal debate self...

Hittin the bong?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC wrote:It's tough to take you seriously tonight.. Your not your normal debate self...

Hittin the bong?
Nah (I've actually considered quitting the bong....with my interest in ITsec...I think I should stop now)...just at work when i'm posting. Plus, I don't have much fire-power....between work and school I've been too busy to read much about politics. I haven't listenend to talk radio for weeks, haven't watched the news for more than 15 minutes, and haven't read a "good" political story in the free philly paper "the metro" in days. So I guess I am a little "uninformed".

On another note....I actually have a conservative professor for my sociology class. It is utterly scary how much me and him can control the class conversation because the other students....be they democrat/republican they know NOTHING about politics. One kid actually said there are NO terrorists in Iraq, and that NO soldiers are in Afghanistan. Can you believe that? And this kid is in the ARMY.

We could really use someone like you....at least it would be more educational by hearing your views....instead of listening to ill informed students :D

I'll have more firepower in march when I go back to doing my internship :D . I'll have more free time then. Perhaps you heard of the company I was hired by.....SAP?

E
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

No offense... But I hate SAP...

Bleeeech.... sorry..

It's the DBA part of me... I found it difficult to integrate Teradata with SAP generated queries... And the naming conventions for the objects were like German acronyms... bleeeech....

Congrats !!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

DMC wrote:No offense... But I hate SAP...

Bleeeech.... sorry..

It's the DBA part of me... I found it difficult to integrate Teradata with SAP generated queries... And the naming conventions for the objects were like German acronyms... bleeeech....

Congrats !!
:P

It's mostly a grunt job.....UNIX/Linux box stuff.....some imaging...some SQL....R/3 support...stuff like that.

I am just starting my DBA classes....so far its some kool stuff.

At drexel we use Oracle9i on a linux box. It's neat stuff. I have a project now that I need to create a "simple" car rental system with some frontend made by my group....know good ways to do that? I heard it requires some Java/VB knowledge...something I lack. Might use access just so I can get the thing finished.

E
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Bleeeech.... sorry..

Congrats !!

It's mostly a grunt job.....UNIX/Linux box stuff.....some imaging...some SQL....R/3 support...stuff like that.

At drexel we use Oracle9i on a linux box. It's neat stuff. I have a project now that I need to create a "simple" car rental system with some frontend made by my group....know good ways to do that? I heard it requires some Java/VB knowledge...something I lack. Might use access just so I can get the thing finished.

E
As one of my co-workers said in an email today -> MICROSOFT ACCESS SUCKS!!!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

tyrolean_skier wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Bleeeech.... sorry..

Congrats !!

E
As one of my co-workers said in an email today -> MICROSOFT ACCESS SUCKS!!!
Agreed....but to make a quick little project....it's good :D