It's fun to shoot people...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
SkiDork
Site Admin

It's fun to shoot people...

Post by SkiDork »

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/03/genera ... index.html

"Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot," Mattis said, prompting laughter from some military members in the audience. "It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling.

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil," Mattis said. "You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them."
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Foot in Mouth desease. They just never seem to learn. Maybe during WW II, you could say that about Nazi's or Japs, but now? Uh Uh, Not PC and you get slapped down. End one military career.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

Amazing.

How is it that otherwise intelligent, successful people can make the most incredibly, obviously stupid statements in public and instantly torpedo their careers?
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

George Orwell said it best: People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I met (then) Lt Col Mattis at Quantico. He scared the hell out of me - having just lead TF Ripper thru Kuwait - he seemed like a great guy to have on your side.