Signature Poster

Re: what a disgrace !

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Only in the Northwest :roll:

That is terrible though.
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

Regardless of your position on the military or the Iraqi War, that was completely uncalled for. Idiots.......
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

What I find a disgrace is the fact that people can harrass someone who is lawfully there and destroy their, and Government, property in the form of leaflets and documents. Some of the juveniles should have been arrested for exactly that, destruction of property and harrassment.

Maybe a bunch of off duty US ARMY types should make the rounds on campus and pull say 10 or 20 BOYZ aside to show them what they should be learning about freedom.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

It must be nice, to f*** around when you should be in class and harrass the military, Im sure lots of those students are recieving financial aid and pell grants from the government (good to see your tax dollars going to a good cause)(and im sure the others are rich kids)

Its a good thing that recruiter was in uniform,, or some asses would definately be getting kicked.

So Go F.u.c.k your self kids.
ski_adk
Bumper

Post by ski_adk »

BigKahuna13 wrote:Regardless of your position on the military or the Iraqi War, that was completely uncalled for. Idiots.......
I agree. Go ahead and denounce the military. Talk crap about them, tell people recruits about the sobering realities of military life. But don't destroy their property and don't get harssing about it. Remember, freedom of speech goes both ways.

I'm an anti-war person, but this is disgraceful. I truly hope this doesn't turn back into the 60s where soldiers are spit on, etc. Remember folks, hate the war, love warrior. It's not their fault they're being misused.