Red(necks) Rising

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Bubba wrote:The statement about the south being racist religious nuts is as bigoted and ignorant as anything else I've heard. .
Well I've seen a lot more racism and been exposed to more religious nuts in the south then up here...

My own family from Alabama has a couple of what I would call a racist....

Call me whatever you want... I've seen it... And I stand by what I've seen and experienced...
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

DMC wrote:
Bubba wrote:The statement about the south being racist religious nuts is as bigoted and ignorant as anything else I've heard. .
Well I've seen a lot more racism and been exposed to more religious nuts in the south then up here...

My own family from Alabama has a couple of what I would call a racist....

Call me whatever you want... I've seen it... And I stand by what I've seen and experienced...
interesting, my family is from Alabama too. LA (Lower Alabama) to be exact. rampid racism, and simple closed minded values and beleifs dominate, no doubt.
Don't fly Mr. Bluebird, I'm just walking down the road......
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

That’s enough, I’ve argued and debated politics too much, especially in this forum. It’s interesting and stimulating but what I’ve learned is that it truly is best not to discuss politics with people that don’t share your own political views. There is nothing to be gained. I thought it would be a great outlet but I’ve become more bitter (yes bitter) and dumbfounded than I would have been without it. i hold no hard feelings towards anyone in here, really. Enjoy your debates, keep it friendly, what will be will be.
Don't fly Mr. Bluebird, I'm just walking down the road......