Start the Impeachment process

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
steamboat1
Post Office

Re: Start the Impeachment process

Post by steamboat1 »

It's all Bush's fault. First WTC bombing, Cole, 9/11 never happened. It all started with Bush.... :roll:
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Bubba wrote:
Either way you slice it, there are issues. We don't want to encourage hostage taking by allowing ransoms to be paid, and we also want to allow families more ability to get hostages released. I agree with the President's changes, however, I would not have made a public announcement and would have just gone ahead and changed our approach quietly.
So now when Americans travel overseas we have a price tag on our heads ! Thanks Obama , that's one way to empower the U.S. Dollar !
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Atomic1 wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Either way you slice it, there are issues. We don't want to encourage hostage taking by allowing ransoms to be paid, and we also want to allow families more ability to get hostages released. I agree with the President's changes, however, I would not have made a public announcement and would have just gone ahead and changed our approach quietly.
So now when Americans travel overseas we have a price tag on our heads ! Thanks Obama , that's one way to empower the U.S. Dollar !
Can we pay them to take you? :wink:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Bubba wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Bubba wrote:
This place would be a yawn fest without me ! SO Wake up people ! This whole take down the Southern flag thing is another ploy to " change " America! What's next , take down the Stars and Stripes because it offends the Indian people ? Pretty soon in the true Muslim extremists way will be smashing all the early American artifacts and destroying early American History! Does this raise or lower "the Bounty " on Americans heads that the "Dictator " just imposed with his new rule of dealing with Terrorists? Please people , wake up , turn the channel and recognize what's happening!
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Atomic1 wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Bubba wrote:
This place would be a yawn fest without me ! SO Wake up people ! This whole take down the Southern flag thing is another ploy to " change " America! What's next , take down the Stars and Stripes because it offends the Indian people ? Pretty soon in the true Muslim extremists way will be smashing all the early American artifacts and destroying early American History! Does this raise or lower "the Bounty " on Americans heads that the "Dictator " just imposed with his new rule of dealing with Terrorists? Please people , wake up , turn the channel and recognize what's happening!
Makes me super happy to know that you guys are still at your little conservative circle jerk...

This is what makes America great!
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... 2-million/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Iran pledges to " trample on America " yet Obama still wants to give his Muslim brothers Nuclear Weapons !
http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... n-america/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote: The whole goal here anyway is to create massive civil unrest following the " race oriented" impeachment of obama. That way sloe joe can declare martial law and give DHS something to do with those billion bullets they've amassed. They'll get right wing support to " take control" of the riots and the good cop/bad cop ruse will continue... or maybe the CIA will get to him sooner...
Goal for who? All the people calling for his ouster? now there's your complete ignorance in action. do you have any clue at all how gov works? BIDEN would be the VP. not "All the people calling for his ouster"

From the later half of your statement, it sounds like you think the call for impeachment is a CIA/FBI/DHS conspiracy......a setting of the stage for big brother to come after us. :shock:
yeah no one ever thought of that,certainly no one closely associated with obama that's for sure ...

Van Jones out...
Hey Asshat, I obviously know how this works. My question proposed to Atomic was what next when Biden becomes President following impeachment?

Then you take off into "the goal is to create civil unrest and for the government to usher in Marshall Law"

Whose goal? Obama, Biden, those trying to impeach Obama, the CIA?

Who do you think will be responsible for your great fear coming to fruition?

A fear so powerful that it has turned you into an insane hermit ass living prepper who spends his day preaching impending doom all over the internet like Glen Beck.you have a very colorful imagination,wait, is it no longer PC to say "colorful"?
references to this can be easily found using the interwebby search function, try it sometime...If you were even remotely interested you;d have googled van jones, remember him? obama's appointed green jobs czar? that green jobs initiative that has seen billions of taxpayer dollars disappear to who knows where? doubt it was to any project STORM radicals or anything like that. ooh there's another clue, google project STORM, Then there's always cloward-piven.

But that's all imaginary cr@p that I, uh, I mean glen back, made up... Besides what does any of that stuff have to do with obama, manufactured crisis, DHS, martial law, a billion bullets, insane money printing, massive expansion of govt dependents, wiretapping AP news correspondents, targeting opposition groups thru use of govt agencies? all circumstantial evidence at best that only a conspiracist could see any wrong in.
Bumped for irony.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Bumped for irony.
where's the irony? the same people are still attempting to create civil unrest...the funniest part is that you always gobble the MSM knob...the second funniest part is that you dug up a 7 yr old thread...( again)

if you had a point to make here you failed...no surprise...maybe CNN can help you...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....