Start the Impeachment process

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
shortski
Site Admin

Re: Start the Impeachment process

Post by shortski »

More diversion from what's going to bring him down.....IRS Scandal.

He now ignors the other two branches of government.... He really thinks he's king.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

"Barack Obama Got Destroyed At The Supreme Court"

Business Insider
By Brett LoGiurato

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/barack-ob ... 24599.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Since January 2012, the Obama administration has suffered at least 13 unanimous defeats in cases it argued (not counting cases in which it filed an amicus brief), according to the libertarian-leaning Cato Institute."
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

NY Times article on the SCOTUS term just ended.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/02/us/su ... pe=article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Can we please get rid of the Worse President ever ! Don't blame me as I was calling for his Impeachment from day 1.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Atomic1 wrote: Don't blame me as I was calling for his Impeachment from day 1.
Dare I ask....what would have been the grounds for impeachment from day 1?

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
maybe something on par w the Nobel Peace Prize "qualifications"?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Giving him the Nobel Peace Prize was a joke but I'm really interested in Atomic's grounds for impeachment from day 1. We may be striking new constitutional ground here. :lol:

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Giving him the Nobel Peace Prize was a joke but I'm really interested in Atomic's grounds for impeachment from day 1. We may be striking new constitutional ground here. :lol:
just figgered if ya can give him a nobel peace prize for what he might do in the next few years, ya can impeach him for what he might do in the next few years as well... :D
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Bubba wrote:
Incompetence ! Lies , lies and more lies ! It starts with not being an American Citizen .

So what was the date of this shooting ? How long has it been and no calming words of leadership from the Liberal Media's " " "chosen one" . Don't want to ruin ANOTHER vacation !
I guess coming from Chicago where it's a dozen murders every day you get used to it and it's no reason to stop a round of golf ! By the way doesn't Chicago have some of the strictest gun laws in the USA ? Yup , all the criminals have one but that's a rant for another day . Meanwhile Mo. Burns and the truth gets twisted by race baiters and the media and still no Presidential leadership.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Atomic1 wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Incompetence ! Lies , lies and more lies ! It starts with not being an American Citizen .

So what was the date of this shooting ? How long has it been and no calming words of leadership from the Liberal Media's " " "chosen one" . Don't want to ruin ANOTHER vacation !
I guess coming from Chicago where it's a dozen murders every day you get used to it and it's no reason to stop a round of golf ! By the way doesn't Chicago have some of the strictest gun laws in the USA ? Yup , all the criminals have one but that's a rant for another day . Meanwhile Mo. Burns and the truth gets twisted by race baiters and the media and still no Presidential leadership.
You're still on the birther thing? Well, that explains a lot.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

Bubba wrote: You're still on the birther thing? Well, that explains a lot.
Was that Kenya or Kansas? It's so confusing....

I don't see how you can impeach on grounds of incompetence. I think that anyone associated with the IRS scandal should be lined up and shot but I've seen no evidence that leads me to believe that Obama ordered it.
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

Bubba wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Bubba wrote:

You should check out some of President Obama's heritage. It actually goes back to a Pilgrim ancestor! I kid you not!

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/20/trave ... gewanted=3 Read about half way down on this page 3. If you are really interested, you can always start at page one........ Only those few lines are about Obama.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Bubba wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Bubba wrote:

It all started with lies and deceit which will become his legacy.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

BUMP !
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

When the Repubs. win the house and Senate what are the chances of Impeachment of Osama ?