Obama's America

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Obama's America

Post by Atomic1 »

Illegal immigrants are boycotting Arizona by the thousands, showing their outrage with Arizona's controversial new SB-1070 law by moving elsewhere.

In the small town of Guadalupe, AZ, south of Phoenix, Manuel Renaldo is one of those who is punishing Arizona by leaving. So As he loaded his stolen car with his stolen belongings and family of ten, Renaldo told this reporter through an interpreter "It's a matter of principle; I refuse to be supported by a state that treats me like a criminal!"

The effects of the exodus are being felt by Arizona retailers, who are reporting dwindling sales of beer, spray paint, and ammunition. Also hit hard are the states hospitals, which have reported a dramatic decline in births and emergency room visits. Tattoo parlors are also in a state of panic.

Renaldo told a reporter through an interpreter "Me and my family are moving to RUTLAND VERMONT , which is a state that will support us with dignity!"
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Obama's America

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Mighty fine legacy, mighty fine.
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

shortski wrote:Mighty fine legacy, mighty fine.
hey now, he's not done yet. plenty of time to add to those numbers...or maybe there isn't?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Top Constitutional Experts: Obama Is Worse than Nixon

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/20 ... orse-nixon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

too much work to paste key points from this one, read on ( unless more than 20 words confuses you)...
mach es sehr schnell

f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Renaldo told a reporter through an interpreter "Me and my family are moving to RUTLAND VERMONT , which is a state that will support us with dignity!"[/quote]

They are also moving to Cambridge, MA which is a sactuary city welcoming illegal alien hard core criminals from Mexico and Muslim terrorists from anywhere with open arms so they both can terrorize the country.

There's a new saying "Boston Strong".......sorry, but I don't think so. It should be Boston, Mass-Weak
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

f.a.s.t. wrote: They are also moving to Cambridge, MA which is a sactuary city welcoming illegal alien hard core criminals from Mexico and Muslim terrorists from anywhere with open arms so they both can terrorize the country.
Better to keep them all in one place so when it's time to round them all up it will be easier...
We can start with every man woman and child having to wear a yellow crescent on their clothes at all times so we can know who is going to potentially kill us...
and make it easier to move them into one place eventually...
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

DMC wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote: They are also moving to Cambridge, MA which is a sactuary city welcoming illegal alien hard core criminals from Mexico and Muslim terrorists from anywhere with open arms so they both can terrorize the country.
Better to keep them all in one place so when it's time to round them all up it will be easier...
We can start with every man woman and child having to wear a yellow crescent on their clothes at all times so we can know who is going to potentially kill us...
More like Background checks for weapon purchases, Registration and then we can round up all the LEGAL people that OBEY the law so they can no longer defend themselves or be a threat to the new order.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Dr. NO wrote:
DMC wrote:
More like Background checks for weapon purchases, Registration and then we can round up all the LEGAL people that OBEY the law so they can no longer defend themselves or be a threat to the new order.
That has nothing to do with us creating a solution for the Muslim problem...
We must protect our white American population... There's no room in this country for law abiding Muslims... Men - Women - Children(future terrorists) must be dealt with..
Stand your ground and shoot anyone with a turbin... It work at the muslim siek temple on the midwest....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

DMC wrote:That has nothing to do with us creating a solution for the Muslim problem...
I just wish the President could start by protecting (all) our constitutional rights (e.g., AP, IRS).
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
DMC wrote:That has nothing to do with us creating a solution for the Muslim problem...
I just wish the President could start by protecting (all) our constitutional rights (e.g., AP, IRS).
It's our constitutional right to be protected by this Muslim menace...

Stand your ground... Protect the constitution from the impending Jihad!! it's the only way..
We must concentrate these - people - into one place so we can keep an eye on them and protect OUR America..
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

DMC wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
DMC wrote:
That has nothing to do with us creating a solution for the Muslim problem...
We must protect our white American population... There's no room in this country for law abiding Muslims... Men - Women - Children(future terrorists) must be dealt with..
Stand your ground and shoot anyone with a turbin... It work at the muslim siek temple on the midwest....
That was NOT a muslim temple in the midwest. It was an Indian sect which I can't remember the name. Muslims from countries known to harbor terrorists should be watched and such behavior such as these "students" (don't forget the bombers were students) should attract attention and deportation. If you parked there, YOU would have been in jail, yet these were released.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Dr. NO wrote:That was NOT a muslim temple in the midwest. It was an Indian sect which I can't remember the name. Muslims from countries known to harbor terrorists should be watched and such behavior such as these "students" (don't forget the bombers were students) should attract attention and deportation. If you parked there, YOU would have been in jail, yet these were released.

Who cares if you can't tell the difference... You wear a turbin and have brown skin - then you need to be dealt with...
Round them up... Men women and children.. Tattoo them so they will always be know as the terrorists that they all are...
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

DMC wrote:
For you to equate yellow crescents with a call to expel non US citizen muslims from this country is a disgrace. The nazis committed genocide against the Jewish race, the same thing muslim radicals are attempting. I am not calling for genocide, I am suggesting that it would be wise to get muslims out of this country because some of them are going to kill Americans, potentially thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands and someday millions. For these muslims, they have been indoctrinated that it is their duty to kill innocent Americans, like babies, children and innocent men and woman going about their daily activities, we are all infidels and need to die.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
DMC wrote:
For you to equate yellow crescents with a call to expel non US citizen muslims from this country is a disgrace. The nazis committed genocide against the Jewish race, the same thing muslim radicals are attempting. I am not calling for genocide, I am suggesting that it would be wise to get muslims out of this country because some of them are going to kill Americans, potentially thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands and someday millions. For these muslims, they have been indoctrinated that it is their duty to kill innocent Americans, like babies, children and innocent men and woman going about their daily activities, we are all infidels and need to die.
Ready the trains!!! We must solve this issue... It's time to take care of this and protect the US Constitution and our guns.../
We must be able to identify this scourge on our blessed country that our Christian God has provided for us!!