Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Boston's

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
DMC
Post Office

Re: Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Boston's

Post by DMC »

love it.... So good...

Continue to support all your buddies toys...
Because - that's what they are... Toys...

ShortSki's old hippy chick out...
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Here are you "peace loving" Muslims.

http://news.yahoo.com/british-soldier-h ... 53278.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We can send them up to your neighborhood for your life pleasures. Beheading anyone?
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

London Machete-Wielding Attacker: 'You Will Never Be Safe'

http://www.realclearworld.com/video/201 ... _safe.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Police shoot and wound two suspects. Prime Minister Cameron says there are 'strong indications' the attack is terror related.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013 ... t/2351171/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

""We swear by Almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you," the attacker said. "The only reasons we have done this is because Muslims are dying every day. This British soldier is an eye for an eye a tooth for tooth. We apologize that women had to see this today but in our lands our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government. They don't care about you." "

How soon will DaMuslimCoddler islamapologist defend their actions as peaceful, justified and necessary?

here's his hero Michael moron:

Column: Moral illiterates weigh in on Woolwich

. Before the blood of 25-year-old Royal Fusilier Lee Rigby had even dried on that street in the South London borough of Woolwich Tuesday, the grotesque American gasbag Michael Moore was trying to make a cheap laugh out of it by being facetious with his 1.5 million plus Twitter followers: “I am outraged that we can’t kill people in other counties without them trying to kill us!

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Colum ... z2UD2EDvcg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

reminds me of a great joke

A grandfather and his son are walking around new york city in the year 2050 and the grandfather says: You see this building? This is the site where the world trade center once stood before some muslims flew an airplane into it and knocked it down.
the boy says: I don;t understand grandfather.

The grandfather replies:what's not to understand? some muslims hijacked a plane and flew it onto the building knocking it down.
The child replied: yes grandfather I understand about the planes and buildings, but what's a muslim?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Bosto

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:
madhatter wrote:
DMC wrote:I spent last week in Paris with my girlfriend... It was great!
Muslims are everywhere! interacting with society.. Smiling at people... Sitting in cafe's.
Enjoying art at the museums... just awesome...

If we stop treating the Muslims here in the US like criminals maybe we can reach this level of integration where we can all get along in this society of immigrants...
pretty sure the french hate em too. typical ignorant tourist, "I was in X and everyone was happy and smiling and having fun." No sh!t they are on vacation... Try visiting a few blocks outside the tourist zone, dope.
I also have a few friends from Paris.
One is a actually Muslim originally from Morocco. He loves Paris. But can disagree with the Govt. on certain things... His right..

I'm a bit more connected and less ignorant then you may guess..
ummmm.............
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Re: Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Bosto

Post by freeski »

Ummm...

Wonder how the French are feeling today. I heard they are trying to burn down the refugee camps. What a mess. The refugee camps are trogan horses in Europe. Still have your warm and fuzzy feeling?? What do you have to say now?
I Belong A Long Way From Here.