Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Boston's

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
shortski
Site Admin

Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Boston's

Post by shortski »

Nothing to see here move along move along.

Perfectly normal behavior of recent college grads go to the Quabbin & check it out, yeah that's the ticket ....check it out.

They release them!!!!!! WTF.

Is it going to take something tragic before we round up all these foreign students from countries with a history of supporting terrorism before some one acts?

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/lo ... respassing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

State police alerted the Springfield office of the FBI, which is investigating the five men and two women, who are from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Singapore.

“There was no evidence of terrorism or any crime committed beyond the trespassing,” said state police spokesman David Procopio.

The septet, who a state trooper came upon parked in two cars at 12:30 a.m. yesterday morning, said they were chemical engineers and recent college graduates. They told the trooper they wanted to see the Quabbin because of their career interests, according to state police spokesman David Procopio.
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Re: Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Boston's

Post by f.a.s.t. »

This is a disgrace..............it was just above freezing last night, there was no reason for them to be there except for a dry run to attack water supplies which has long been feared by intelligence experts. Other reports is that they graduated from UMass Amherst-chemical engineers as noted, and that they now live in the Boston area. Why did they drive all the way from Boston to Quabbin Reservoir on a cold, cold night? It is clear as day that muslim terrorist have identified Boston and Massachusetts as "soft targets" and weak on terrorism. The fact that they were only given summons' is incredible. Sources in the area have stated that anyone else getting caught fishing, hunting or drinking on the reservior property after hours are always arrested and spend the night in jail; that local law enforcement officials are very strict about anyone being there after hours. Five men and two women from terrorist countries that hate America, and they let them go. If it were up to me I would have them sent to Gitmo for enhanced interrogation, PERIOD. Muslims are here to kill Americans, because we are infidels. How many more Americans have to die? Every Muslim in this country that is not a citizen needs to be expeled NOW and not a single Muslim should be allowed to enter this country. They are going to kill us, what part of this don't people get?
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

f.a.s.t. wrote:Muslims are here to kill Americans, because we are infidels. How many more Americans have to die? Every Muslim in this country that is not a citizen needs to be expeled NOW and not a single Muslim should be allowed to enter this country. They are going to kill us, what part of this don't people get?
Ready the camps!!! We need to have a final solution now!!
Time is wasting to protect our white America!!!
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

So...ummmm....have you considered the possibility that, because the charge was only trespassing, and because there was no other cause upon which to hold them, they were released and are now being investigated, their past behavior and contacts checked, etc., and now they're being watched like hawks? We still don't hold people without cause in this country, unless of course you want to set up Muslim internment camps, a la Japanese in WW II.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Bubba wrote: We still don't hold people without cause in this country, unless of course you want to set up Muslim internment camps, a la Japanese in WW II.
Ready the trains!!! Where's George Takei?
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

We still don't hold people without cause in this country, unless of course you want to set up Muslim internment camps, a la Japanese in WW II.[/quote]

I don't want internment camps, I just want all Muslims that are not US citizens out of this country and to not allow anymore in. What's the problem with this, why do we need tens of thousands of Muslims in this country when all it takes is a handful of them to kill Americans. What's it going to take, a dirty bomb or a nuclear bomb set off in Times Square?
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:We still don't hold people without cause in this country, unless of course you want to set up Muslim internment camps, a la Japanese in WW II.
I don't want internment camps, I just want all Muslims that are not US citizens out of this country and to not allow anymore in. What's the problem with this, why do we need tens of thousands of Muslims in this country when all it takes is a handful of them to kill Americans. What's it going to take, a dirty bomb or a nuclear bomb set off in Times Square?[/quote]

might be asking a little much there but certainly we can do more in the way of background checks on everyone seeking entry into the country. Obviously DeMented Clown has gone off the deep end once again with his "final solution" obsession... Brain injuries don't heal...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote: might be asking a little much there but certainly we can do more in the way of background checks on everyone seeking entry into the country. Obviously DeMented Clown has gone off the deep end once again with his "final solution" obsession... Brain injuries don't heal...
Ready the trains!!! We must resolve this issue!!! There's are too many in the country that would do us harm..
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Guest Post: Lions And Tigers And Terrorists, Oh My!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-1 ... ists-oh-my" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"If the elites achieve the social endgame they desire, legal and political wordplay will become so broad that anyone could be targeted. If you are a citizen who defies the establishment power structure, then you are an extremist. If you are an extremist, then you are a terrorist. If you are a terrorist, then you are an enemy combatant. And, under the NDAA, if you are an enemy combatant, you are no longer a citizen and you no longer deserve Constitutional protection. The circular logic is maddening, not to mention outrageous. But it is also very useful when an abusive government needs a pretext to silence or destroy dissent. Under totalitarianism, all people become terrorists. It starts with the mistreatment of the worst of us, and it ends with the mistreatment of the best of us."
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:Guest Post: Lions And Tigers And Terrorists, Oh My!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-1 ... ists-oh-my" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"If the elites achieve the social endgame they desire, legal and political wordplay will become so broad that anyone could be targeted. If you are a citizen who defies the establishment power structure, then you are an extremist. If you are an extremist, then you are a terrorist. If you are a terrorist, then you are an enemy combatant. And, under the NDAA, if you are an enemy combatant, you are no longer a citizen and you no longer deserve Constitutional protection. The circular logic is maddening, not to mention outrageous. But it is also very useful when an abusive government needs a pretext to silence or destroy dissent. Under totalitarianism, all people become terrorists. It starts with the mistreatment of the worst of us, and it ends with the mistreatment of the best of us."
Ready the trains!!!! Ready the drones!!!
Stop this scourge on our Christian God given rights!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:
madhatter wrote: might be asking a little much there but certainly we can do more in the way of background checks on everyone seeking entry into the country. Obviously DeMented Clown has gone off the deep end once again with his "final solution" obsession... Brain injuries don't heal...
Ready the trains!!! We must resolve this issue!!! There's are too many in the country that would do us harm..

DMC is a complete idiot... seriously just STFU, you have nothing to offer as usual. Same old idiotic diatribe over and over again. and FYI, to any computer program searching on key words your childish sarcasm goes undetected...
mach es sehr schnell

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:
DMC wrote:

DMC is a complete idiot... seriously just STFU, you have nothing to offer as usual. Same old idiotic diatribe over and over again. and FYI, to any computer program searching on key words your childish sarcasm goes undetected...
We must protect our children.... Who will protect our children from these horrible people?
How will we know who is a Muslim Terrorist if we don't identify them now!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:

STUPID F@CK, did you even read the more than 20 words above? obviously not. DMC the stereotypical ignorant lefty. Poster child for em all.
mach es sehr schnell

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:
DMC wrote:

STUPID F@CK, did you even read the more than 20 words above? obviously not. DMC the stereotypical ignorant lefty. Poster child for em all.
You call me stupid? And you are willing to allow terrorists to walk amongst us?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHO WILL PROTECT THE US CONSTITUTION AND OUR CHILDREN AND OUR RIGHT TO HAVE A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY????? AND OUR GUNS!!!!
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

DMC wrote:
Bubba wrote: We still don't hold people without cause in this country, unless of course you want to set up Muslim internment camps, a la Japanese in WW II.
Ready the trains!!! Where's George Takei?
George Takei :-)

I was enjoying my coffee, now you owe me for dry cleaning. :lol: