Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Boston's

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Boston's

Post by madhatter »

shortski wrote:In a gesture of inclusiveness and tolerance I submit the following. Not original was forwarded to me, but thought I would share it....well, because I care.

I am perplexed that so many people are against a mosque being built
at Ground Zero. I think it should be the goal of every American to be
tolerant. Thus the Mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote
tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the
mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call
one of the clubs, "The Turban Cowboy", which would be gay, and the other a
topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent
to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called
" Iraq o' Ribs."

Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps
Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins with short burkas
in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop, a liquor store called "Morehammered."the logo for this alone should be more than sufficient to set off the next world war...

All of this would encourage the Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they
demand of us, so the mosque problem would be solved.

If you agree with promoting tolerance, and you think this is a good plan,
please pass it on for the sake of tolerance.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

shortski wrote:In a gesture of inclusiveness and tolerance I submit the following. Not original was forwarded to me, but thought I would share it....well, because I care.

tolerance.

" Iraq o' Ribs."

Next door to the lingerie shop, a liquor store called "Morehammered."

How about tolerance AND respect for your fellow countryman?

Your missing the whole respect part...

You seem like a sad little man...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:

tolerance.

" Iraq o' Ribs."

Next door to the lingerie shop, a liquor store called "Morehammered."

How about tolerance AND respect for your fellow countryman?

Yourguess I was right about that whole reaching your zenith thing... missing the whole respect part...

You seem like a sad little man...
as usual you are oblivious, typical one way progressive. when tolerance goes BOTH ways that in and of itself equals respect. When one side is purely intolerant, the way you are, there is no respect. If those who lost loved ones on 9/11 should be expected to tolerate a mosque in close proximity to ground zero then so too should muslims tolerate any and all of the above. Anything else is one side making demands or encroachments on the other. But in true progressive fashion your hate is the good hate and thus it is not only acceptable but required...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:
as usual you are oblivious, typical one way progressive. when tolerance goes BOTH ways that in and of itself equals respect. When one side is purely intolerant, the way you are, there is no respect. If those who lost loved ones on 9/11 should be expected to tolerate a mosque in close proximity to ground zero then so too should muslims tolerate any and all of the above. Anything else is one side making demands or encroachments on the other. But in true progressive fashion your hate is the good hate and thus it is not only acceptable but required...
I did lose people close to me on 911...
And I don't have any problem with a Islamic Community Center going in down town..

There's a difference between wanting to worship your god and making fun of people and disrespecting them...

You guys are disgusting on so many levels... Show some love and compassion for once instead of being hard ass Teapublicants hell bent on removing every Muslim from our soil... Accept people that are law abiding Americans... It's what we do as a country...

You make me sick with all this anti-Islam talk... Total shti...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:
madhatter wrote:
I did lose people close to me on 911...
And I don't have any problem with a Islamic Community Center going in down town.. others do, but again you simply don't care about them because you've deemed them wrong and thus their concerns are irrelevant. LYBOCRITE

There's a difference between wanting to worship your god and making fun of people and disrespecting them...says teh guy who said " who gives a F@CK about your god." LYBOCRITE

You guys are disgusting on so many levels... Show some love and compassion for once instead of being hard ass Teapublicants hell bent on removing every Muslim from our soil...never ever once said anything even remotely resembling this remark, as usual your strawman attacks lack any relation to reality. Accept people that are law abiding Americans... It's what we do as a country...says the guy who insists ar-15s are toys and no one should have one cuz he says so, LYBOCRITE ( funny how you prove this daily)

You make me sick with all the anit-Islam talk I make up... Total shti...
you IMAGINE this anti muslim talk. I've never said one anti muslim thing here, prove otherwise. Go over there and wave the American flag from a crucifix and see how many SECONDS you live. I suggested stricter background checks on those seeking access to the US. nothing more . But again that doesn't fit the insane progressive narrative, so you invent strawmen then rail against them. way to go alinsky.
mach es sehr schnell

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

A few hateful people won't stop me from thinking the a Islamic center downtown is a bad idea...
I know some that think it's great! I know people that are uncomfortable...

I feel comfortable telling your god is dead....
But I'd never stand in a church and say it...

AR-15s are toys... They serve no purpose except to make Shortskis dick seem bigger so he can bag some ski chicks... just like his Corvette... A toy...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:A few hateful people won't stop me from thinking the a Islamic center downtown is a bad idea...

AR-15s are toys... They serve no purpose except to make Shortskis dick seem bigger so he can bag some ski chicks... just like his Corvette... A toy...
ZERO BASIS IN REALITY regardless of what YOU say, LYBOCRITE. YOU have no respect for anyone and insist on forcing your ideals on them. Like most liberals you start from a position of imagined superiority in which you are more fit to decide for others than they are to decide for themselves, and thus you deem yourself justified in any and every instance to decide for them. From that justification stems your intolerance and demonization of anyone who disagrees with you. Yours is the good hate...
mach es sehr schnell

shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

DMC wrote: serve no purpose except to make Shortskis dick seem bigger
Your fascination with my dick size is starting to get a little creepy......it's all fun and game until the restraining order shows up.

On a side note AR-15s and automobiles are tools not toys. If you were ever in the service you would know because of the marching song This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for fighting the others for fun.
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

shortski wrote:
DMC wrote: serve no purpose except to make Shortskis dick seem bigger
Your fascination with my dick size is starting to get a little creepy......maybe DMC stands for DaMastaCocksucka?it's all fun and game until the restraining order shows up.

On a side note AR-15s and automobiles are tools not toys. If you were ever in the service you would know because of the marching song This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for fighting the others for fun.
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Question for DMC:

When you are trolling around in your sisters hamper are you hoping to find a pair of shortski's undies in there?
mach es sehr schnell

shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

madhatter wrote:Question for DMC:

When you are trolling around in your sisters hamper are you hoping to find a pair of shortski's undies in there?
Not mine...stopped banging hippie chicks back in the 70's. :D :roll:
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:maybe DMC stands for DaMastaCocksucka?
wow really classy... keep it up with the names - makes me feel like I'm doing my job... :)
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:Question for DMC:

Even less classier!!!

is this how the Republicant party looks these days? Are you representative of the classless people that call themselves Republicans?

No wonder why you guys are losing and will continue to lose!!!!!
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:
DMC wrote:A few hateful people won't stop me from thinking the a Islamic center downtown is a bad idea...

ZERO BASIS IN REALITY regardless of what YOU say, LYBOCRITE. YOU have no respect for anyone and insist on forcing your ideals on them. Like most liberals you start from a position of imagined superiority in which you are more fit to decide for others than they are to decide for themselves, and thus you deem yourself justified in any and every instance to decide for them. From that justification stems your intolerance and demonization of anyone who disagrees with you. Yours is the good hate...
Haha... you fuking crack me up... So good.... couldn't write that shti better than it spews out of your mouth..

Enjoy your toy !!! Before we come take them away.... buuuuhhh hahahahaha.....

Shortski and all his hippy chicks out...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Haha... you fuking crack me up... So good....indeed a very accurate descriptor of you couldn't write that shti better than it spews out of your mouth..this will come as a shock to you I'm sure, but only people w limited intellect such as yourself actually say the words when they type them...

Enjoy your toy !!!still don't own an AR -15, so once again you are simply making things up to suit your narrative Before we come take them awaywho's this WE you keep imagining yourself as part of? feel free to stop by anytime and attempt to take whatever you want, I'm sure you'll be pleased w your acquisitions....... buuuuhhh hahahahaha.....

Shortski and all his hippy chicks out...
mach es sehr schnell