Healthcare.gov

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bubba
Site Admin

Healthcare.gov

Post by Bubba »

Here's the blog from the website. Read the comments at the bottom - page after page of comments with rarely anything positive or supportive.

http://www.hhs.gov/digitalstrategy/blog ... etter.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Healthcare.gov

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Good stuff. You know the % of people who believe Obamacare was repealed (12%) is greater than those with a chance of actually registering successfully (less than 10%).
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

From the comments on the health web site link.

This is this crux of the matter.

"For Gods sake I only make $19,000.00 a year..I can not to afford $360.00 monthly out of my pocket for premiums..What is going on, is this misleading or I not understanding.."

The politicians are so out of touch with reality. How is anyone making $9.15 an hour able to put aside $360 a month for insurance?

"Afordable" health care act my ass.

To top it off wait until people find out what the deductibles are on top of the premiums.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

shortski wrote:From the comments on the health web site link.

"For Gods sake I only make $19,000.00 a year..I can not to afford $360.00 monthly out of my pocket for premiums..What is going on, is this misleading or I not understanding.."

The politicians are so out of touch with reality. How is anyone making $9.15 an hour able to put aside $360 a month for insurance?

To top it off wait until people find out what the deductibles are on top of the premiums.
This is a good example of someone who will simply pay the fine and still get care at the ER if absolutely necessary. This person will pay $190 in year 1 (plus $47.50 per child), $380 in year 2 (plus $162.50 per child), and $475 in year 3 (plus $347.50 per child). Things should get interesting!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

This is a good example of someone who will simply pay the fineor try to get around paying that as well... and still get care at the ER if absolutely necessary. This person will pay $190 in year 1 (plus $47.50 per child), $380 in year 2 (plus $162.50 per child), and $475 in year 3 (plus $347.50 per child). Things should get interesting!
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

This is a good example of someone who will simply pay the fineor try to get around paying that as well... and still get care at the ER if absolutely necessary. This person will pay $190 in year 1 (plus $47.50 per child), $380 in year 2 (plus $162.50 per child), and $475 in year 3 (plus $347.50 per child). Things should get interesting!
For those with lower income, I don't see how they could get around it. Unless they didn't do their taxes, which carries it's own penalties.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

For those with lower income, I don't see how they could get around it. Unless they didn't do their taxes, which carries it's own penalties.
change your witholding so you don't get a refund, pretty simple really...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Uh oh...

The NY Times has discovered that the Affordable Care Act ain't so affordable for a good chunk of America.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/24/busin ... 31024&_r=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

Bubba wrote:Uh oh...

The NY Times has discovered that the Affordable Care Act ain't so affordable for a good chunk of America.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/24/busin ... 31024&_r=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Without the dreaded single payer option, that's hardly surprising.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

To put it in terms normal people understand. How many people making 9-10 $ an hour drive Infinity i35, BMW I328, Mazda rx8's? The example of 360 a month with a normal down and a 5 year payback it what they cost. Why arn't people getting them?Because banks know they can't afford the payments. Why can't the government figure it out?

Sometimes it is that simple.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

change your witholding so you don't get a refund, pretty simple really...
How To Opt Out of ObamaCare Without Paying the Fine

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... g-the-fine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

shortski wrote:Image
LOL, Funniest thing I've seen in a long time. :banana: :lol:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Slap Shot
Blue Chatterbox

Healthcare.gov

Post by Slap Shot »

Not to worry...

Mater always saves the day.

-- $$
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Say it ain't so. Obama and his cronies knew that insurance companies would drop coverage due to the extras required by Obamacare and new policies will increase up to 600% and even more. But we already knew this, right?

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news ... rance?lite" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OH yeah, NBC investigative reporting. Good job but a little bit too late.

As reported:http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/90588-w ... are-years/
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?