Another media driven false narrative?

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: Another media driven false narrative?

Post by Bubba »

Chris Christie Says Bridge Scandal Was Covered More Harshly Than Clinton E-Mails
Likely Republican presidential candidate Chris Christie said Thursday that he has been scrutinized far more heavily by the media than Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton when it comes to their respective controversies.

“If I had come out the day after the Bridgegate thing was announced and said, 'By the way, um, all my e-mails are on a private server and I deleted a whole bunch of them and I destroyed the server, but you need to take my word for it, the e-mails had nothing to do with the bridge stuff,' can you only imagine what the reaction would have been?” Christie said on CNBC's Squawk Box.
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/artic ... cmpid=yhoo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Bubba wrote:Chris Christie Says Bridge Scandal Was Covered More Harshly Than Clinton E-Mails
Likely Republican presidential candidate Chris Christie said Thursday that he has been scrutinized far more heavily by the media than Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton when it comes to their respective controversies.

“If I had come out the day after the Bridgegate thing was announced and said, 'By the way, um, all my e-mails are on a private server and I deleted a whole bunch of them and I destroyed the server, but you need to take my word for it, the e-mails had nothing to do with the bridge stuff,' can you only imagine what the reaction would have been?” Christie said on CNBC's Squawk Box.
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/artic ... cmpid=yhoo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
.. and Christie is absolutely right.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Ferguson unveils permanent Michael Brown memorial plaque to be drilled into the road where he was shot dead on the day he would have turned 19

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3arhq9w6y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

Bubba wrote:Chris Christie Says Bridge Scandal Was Covered More Harshly Than Clinton E-Mails
Chris Christie doesn't have the backing of corporate America the Clinton-bot does. They know she will be a puppet who does whatever they want. Christie is a lot less predictable.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

The girl who killed herself in the Texas jail last week fits this thread to a "T". What an idiot. She was looking to give the cop a hard time from the beginning. She sure seems crazy enough to kill herself from the dash cam recording. Should the death be investigated? Yes... Does this case deserve national media attention??? :roll:

If she was polite to the cop she would have got a warning.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

freeski wrote:The girl who killed herself in the Texas jail last week fits this thread to a "T". What an idiot. She was looking to give the cop a hard time from the beginning. She sure seems crazy enough to kill herself from the dash cam recording. Should the death be investigated? Yes... Does this case deserve national media attention??? :roll:

If she was polite to the cop she would have got a warning.
Had she been white, there would be no media attention ... national or otherwise.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

This is good advice, I recommend everyone follow this regardless of race or location:

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters