Finally the climate change solution – Dump capitalism

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Rime & Reason
Black Carver

Re: Finally the climate change solution – Dump capitalism

Post by Rime & Reason »

madhatter wrote:I'm also pretty sure that none of the 1000's of homicides committed over just the last few years in just that one liberal bastion of peace, Chicago, was committed by a " tea party" member. Lets not even go to any other big city where the vast majority vote blue and the vast majority of crime, violence and homicides occur... And you are going to try to some how tell me you are more afraid of conservatives? I can assure you that you would be 100% safe visiting nearly EVERY conservative neighborhood in the country.... How do you feel about visiting some of those deep blue chicago neighborhoods?... ya know the ones where all of those homicides occur? maybe a camping trip for a week in detroit?

stop letting your ideology determine your facts....

How do gang shootings in Chicago equate to Vermonters heading to NYC for a Climate March? And you say my facts are determined by ideology? I am saying the libertarian tea baggers waving their guns around are more frightening than those Vermont tree huggers. Do you think the Vermonters also take road trips to Chicago and shoot people?

As far as feeling safe in every conservative neighborhood – I guess that would depend on the color of one’s skin.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Rime & Reason wrote:
madhatter wrote:I'm also pretty sure that none of the 1000's of homicides committed over just the last few years in just that one liberal bastion of peace, Chicago, was committed by a " tea party" member. Lets not even go to any other big city where the vast majority vote blue and the vast majority of crime, violence and homicides occur... And you are going to try to some how tell me you are more afraid of conservatives? I can assure you that you would be 100% safe visiting nearly EVERY conservative neighborhood in the country.... How do you feel about visiting some of those deep blue chicago neighborhoods?... ya know the ones where all of those homicides occur? maybe a camping trip for a week in detroit?

stop letting your ideology determine your facts....

How do gang shootings in Chicago equate to Vermonters heading to NYC for a Climate March? How does bundy equate to a rally at all? it was a guy having a 30 yr standoff w the govt... And you say my facts are determined by ideology? I am saying the libertarian tea baggers waving their guns around are more frightening than those Vermont tree huggers. Do you think the Vermonters also take road trips to Chicago and shoot people?

As far as feeling safe in every conservative neighborhood – I guess that would depend on the color of one’s skin.
sh*t white on black crime is minimal especially when compared to black on white crime or black on black crime...''

I compared the best known equivalents I could think of OWS vs Tea party rally
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Rime & Reason
Black Carver

Post by Rime & Reason »

madhatter wrote:I compared the best known equivalents I could think of OWS vs Tea party rally
So you think the Occupy Wall Street group goes to Chicago and shoots people? Still not seeing the connection...
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Rime & Reason wrote:
madhatter wrote:I compared the best known equivalents I could think of OWS vs Tea party rally
So you think the Occupy Wall Street group goes to Chicago and shoots people? Still not seeing the connection...
No he's saying the people living in those areas with high shooting rates are liberals. No one is traveling to get to those areas (except maybe you). Sheeeeesh! It that so hard to understand?
Rime & Reason
Black Carver

Post by Rime & Reason »

steamboat1 wrote:
Rime & Reason wrote:
No he's saying the people living in those areas with high shooting rates are liberals. No one is traveling to get to those areas (except maybe you). Sheeeeesh! It that so hard to understand?

Thank you Steamboat1, that is exactly my point. Madhatter was ranting about people living in Chicago, an area with high shooting rates. I do not think that has anything to do with the people from Vermont traveling to NYC for a climate protest. He keeps accusing others of not understanding or doing “due diligence” (still makes me laugh!) when it is he that keeps going off topic to try to prove his “point”.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Rime & Reason wrote:
steamboat1 wrote:
Rime & Reason wrote:
No he's saying the people living in those areas with high shooting rates are liberals. No one is traveling to get to those areas (except maybe you). Sheeeeesh! It that so hard to understand?I'm pretty sure he;s braindead

Thank you Steamboat1, that is exactly my point. Madhatter was ranting about people living in Chicago, an area with high shooting rates. I do not think that has anything to do with the people from Vermont traveling to NYC for a climate protest. He keeps accusing others of not understanding or doing “due diligence” (still makes me laugh!cuz yer F#CKING stupid) when it is he that keeps going off topic to try to prove his “point”.
please tell me what hannity and limbaugh , cliven bundy etc or even conservatives in general have to do with people traveling from vt to NYC? in response to your claims I posted the following reply:

madhatter wrote:
Rime & Reason wrote:
Guy in Shorts wrote:MadHatter voices his frustration that many of us on right feel here in Vermont while in reality we can do very little.
True. Madhatter’s is a voice born of anger and frustration. Even better, just like the other extremist blowhards like Limbaugh and Hannity,funny I NEVER listen to or watch these guys...you seem to know more about them than I do for every conservative they pander to and entertain, there are at least two moderates and liberals that they anger ya also forgot the "ready the trains" " AR-15's are toys" "we're coming for you" lunatic lefties like yourself...and drive even farther away. Not exactly a winning strategy. Well, at least not for them!

anger? pffft more like the same bewilderment a dog has when you can;t tell there's a pheasant right there in the bushes when he so easily can...Except I'm fully aware that your "senses" are rudimentary at best, whereas the dog just has absolutely no idea why you can't see the obvious...

and its funny how you explain how hannity and limbaugh anger lefties ( moderates probably not so much, being moderate actually entails listening to all sides, not " no one reads your stuff") the more you libtards talk the more absolutely ignorant and foolish you look...cuz we all see the ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY left wing demonstrations vs the exact opposite at "conservative" demonstrations...
[/b]

PROJECTIONISM--- one of a lefty/progs favorite tools, despite being nearly oblivious to using it...

That a bunch of petulant children are angry is of little concern to anyone else...
you have zero ability to discuss ANYTHING, either you don;t read or you can;t comprehend...you try to pin "anger" on conservatives and bring up hannity and limbaugh, when the examples of demonstrations of "anger", criminality, and property destruction are prolific on the left and in fact the entire "lifestyles" of the people in the bluest of blue areas are dominated by crime and violence and killings , but still somehow in your stupid little head, its conservatives that are "angry" and make you "afraid"...

again, you would not survive a day or two in any of the thousands of crime ridden neighborhoods of america, most of which consistently vote blue, regardless of what color you were( you libs can never leave race out of anything) and again you can be sure you would be safe in virtually EVERY conservative neighborhood in the country....

at every "organized" demonstration by the "conservatives" tea party etc you see, order, civility and generally a good clean atmosphere. At nearly every "organized" liberal rally you see arrests, property destruction, rape, drug use, chaos, filth and pretty much a place no one w any sense would want to be...

if you still don;t "get it" you probably never will...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Rime & Reason
Black Carver

Post by Rime & Reason »

Bravo, Madhatter. You not only quoted your own post, but you chose the one comparing yourself to Winston Churchill. Outstanding!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Climate Marchers Leave Trail of Trash EVERYWHERE. Check Out the Top Tweets…

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/09/21/climate- ... op-tweets/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There’s nothing like wasting a bunch of resources making catchy signs and driving to an event on fossil fuels to crusade with the rest of weekend environmentalists who talk boldly about the need for everybody else to save the planet from the dreaded “global warming”… or is it “climate change?” …

When the self-congratulations died down, however, what was left was a gigantic pile of trash that, in-arguably, is far from “green.”

Remember, kids: nothing says “I care about the environment” like making tons of signs out of cardboard and wood and then promptly discarding them when the “feel-good” rally is over.

SURPRISE...( not really)
mach es sehr schnell

Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

One man's trash is another man's treasure. Love the trash pile that the glaciers left called Cape Cod. Thanks climate change.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
Rime & Reason
Black Carver

Post by Rime & Reason »

Rime & Reason wrote:I am not saying they should lose their guns. I am saying they should probably not be parading around McDonalds and Walmart with them slung over their shoulders. That is scary. Or in the case of Cliven Bundy, they should not be laying behind barricades aiming them at federal officers. I am also saying these types of actions scare me more than a gathering of tree-huggers. That is not a police officer in the photo below.

Like I said, the actions of a bunch of armed, libtard libertarians scare me a lot more than anything the tree huggers are doing. Gotta love that Bundy clan!

Oregon sheriff on occupation: 'This can't happen in America'

(CNN)Harney County Sheriff David Ward on Wednesday blamed the occupiers of a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon for the death of an outspoken protester who authorities tried to arrest during a traffic stop tied to the ordeal.

Authorities have not identified the person who was shot and killed during Tuesday's stop, but others have identified him as LaVoy Finicum. Protest leader Ammon Bundy was arrested during the same stop.

"Multiple agencies put a lot of work into this to put the best tactical plan that they could to arrest them peacefully," Ward told reporters. "(The death) didn't have to happen. We all make choices in life. Sometimes our choices go bad."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/27/us/oregon ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

Rime & Reason
Black Carver

Post by Rime & Reason »

Madhatter, are you saying that this shooting of that libtard libertarian was similar to a recent shooting of a black person where the liberals condemned the police? If so, which shooting would that be?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Rime & Reason wrote:Madhatter, are you saying that this shooting of that libtard libertarian was similar to a recent shooting of a black person where the liberals condemned the police? If so, which shooting would that be?
well witnesses are saying he had his hands up when he was shot, and they are probably lying, so um all of em?
mach es sehr schnell

Rime & Reason
Black Carver

Post by Rime & Reason »

madhatter wrote:
Rime & Reason wrote:Madhatter, are you saying that this shooting of that libtard libertarian was similar to a recent shooting of a black person where the liberals condemned the police? If so, which shooting would that be?
well witnesses are saying he had his hands up when he was shot, and they are probably lying, so um all of em?
Amazing. Never saw that. I guess my news sources are too mainstream. Butt why is this the first time the libtard libertarians actually care about one of these cases? If his hands were up, and not reaching for a gun as I heard, then that would be very bad. Bet it doesn't take a full year before the video is released this time.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Rime & Reason wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Amazing. Never saw that. I guess my news sources are too mainstream. Butt why is this the first time the libtard libertarians actually care about one of these cases? If his hands were up, and not reaching for a gun as I heard, then that would be very bad. Bet it doesn't take a full year before the video is released this time.
you decide, I didn't even bother watching cuz I really do not care....

http://www.msfanpage.link/breaking-news ... protester/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell