Hillary Update

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Re: Hillary Update

Post by Kpdemello »

In Virginia, campaign donations are allowed to be kept by the candidate after the race.
That has to be the craziest and most insane law ever.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:
In Virginia, campaign donations are allowed to be kept by the candidate after the race.
not if yer on the take...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:
not if yer on the take...
Or a Republican governor's wife.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

anyone remember when Hillary tried to use the "clown defense"

Hillary Clinton on Bill Clinton-Loretta Lynch Meeting: "I Learned About It In The News"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... _news.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hillaryous...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

of course the clown prince himself owns the title here

https://ijr.com/2015/03/266622-bongino- ... ents-news/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
On Friday, Obama told CBS News' Bill Plante that he learned about Clinton's email address:

“...The same time that everybody else learned it, through news reports,” the president told CBS News' Bill Plante Friday about when he learned about Clinton's email address.
which we now know was a lie and was covered up by the FBI as well...

here's 7 more time hopey dope heard about it on the news...

1Fast and Furious: When asked about the gun-running scandal that resulted in the death of border agent Brian Terry in 2010, President Obama told reporters on Oct. 11, 2011, “I heard on the news about this story, that, uh, Fast and Furious.”

2The General David Petraeus sex scandal: Petraeus, then the director of the Central Intelligence Agency, was forced to resign in Nov. 2012 after news surfaced that he was having an affair with his biographer. The White House repeatedly refused to answer questions about when the President was finally briefed about Petraeus' situation.

3The IRS's targeting of conservative groups: President Obama told the media in May 2013 that he first learned about the IRS's improper targeting “from the same news reports that I think most people learned about this. I think it was on Friday.”

4The Justice Department's wiretapping of AP and Fox News reporters: When asked about the secret seizure of reporters' phone records, Obama spokesperson Jay Carney told the media that the president “found out about the news reports, uh, yesterday on the road.”

5The Department of Veterans' Affairs healthcare 'waiting list' scandal: The White House appeared to be in the dark about the waiting list scandal and cover-up related to medical care for the country's military vets. Then-Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters that, “We learned about them through the reports. I will double check if that is not the case. But that is when we learned about them.”

6The Unauthorized Air Force One photo-op: New York City residents were panicked when, in April 2009, Air Force One — sans President Obama — flew over the Statue of Liberty for a pre-scheduled photo-op. Obama's response: “It was something that, uh, we found out about, uh, along with all of you.”

7NSA spying on foreign leaders: President Obama said he didn't know his administration was spying on foreign leaders like German Chancellor Angela Merkel. He told the press on Oct. 28, 2013 that, “I can assure you that I certainly did not know anything about the IG report before the IG report had been leaked through the press.”
mach es sehr schnell

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/fbi-c ... lassified/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

https://saraacarter.com/fbi-informant-u ... nce-today/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:shock:

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Post more links to total sh*t. It’s working.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Nikoli wrote:Post more links to total sh*t. It’s working.
You:

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

You seem like you’re smart but somehow your getting played believing this total horse sh*t. Take a look at the people that write this stuff and the sites that host it.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... -testimony" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

round em up...
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

I still don't like her. Also, she smells like she's rotting from the inside out.

:banana: :banana:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Highway Star wrote: Image
Is this a pic of the white house? Because today I heard on the news that there's a historically, ridiculously high 35% turn over rate.