Hillary Update

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
freeski
Post Office

Re: Hillary Update

Post by freeski »

madhatter wrote:

hope that unreasonable prosecutor gets appointed soon....seems that's all that was missing...
Covfefe may not be good for the freedom of some people. :like

You guessed it...Covfefe.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Good article about people around Cankle killing themselves.
http://www.pravdareport.com/world/ameri ... 6&at_tot=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/1 ... ils-239391" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Feinstein: Congress should probe whether Lynch provided cover for Clinton
Sen. Dianne Feinstein on Sunday said Congress should look into former FBI Director James Comey’s revelation that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch asked him to downplay the nature of his investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails.

Testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday, Comey said Lynch had asked him to refer to the probe as a "matter" rather than an investigation, an exchange that he said made him feel queasy.

Asked whether Lynch was providing cover for Clinton, Feinstein said she couldn’t answer.

“I would have a queasy feeling too, though, to be candid with you,” she said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I think we need to know more about that, and there’s only one way to know about it, and that’s to have the Judiciary Committee take a look at that.”

But Feinstein emphasized that this investigation should be separate from the one into potential ties between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia.

“I don’t think we should mix the two,” the California senator said.

Feinstein, who is the ranking Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee and a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said she didn’t know whether Trump’s statements to Comey on the Russia probe, as relayed by the former FBI director, constitute obstruction of justice.

“I don’t intend to draw any conclusions until investigations are finished,” she said.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Moon faced daughter is fat. Cow like in every way.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Clinton Faces Loss Of Security Clearance After State Begins Probing Her Mishandling Of Classified Intel
The State Department confirmed months of speculation on Tuesday when it leaked to Fox News that it had opened a formal inquiry into Hillary Clinton’s alleged mishandling of classified information on her private email server. Clinton, who has repeatedly blamed the FBI’s handling of the inquiry for her embarrassing defeat in November, is now facing the possibility of having her top-level security clearance revoked – a penalty that echoes the investigation of former National Security Adviser Mike Flynn.

President Donald Trump repeatedly promised to investigate the Clinton’s, so the probe could see the president fulfilling yet another campaign promise. As Fox reports, “during the FBI’s investigation of Clinton’s use of top-secret and classified information on her private server, former FBI Director James Comey said there were seven email chains on Clinton’s computer that were classified at the “Top Secret/Special Access Program level.”

Another 2,000 emails on her private server were found to have contained information deemed classified now, though not marked classified when sent. In addition, the server also contained 22 top-secret emails deemed too damaging to national security to be released.”

To paraphrase Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, there is plenty of evidence to suggest that violations of statutes concerning the handling and dissemination of classified materials occurred.

Judicial Watch’s Chris Farrell said he believes Clinton and her “circle of national security criminals” should not have access to any classified information for any reason.

“Their conduct has cost them that privileged position of special trust and confidence,” Farrell said.
Here’s Fox:

“The department’s investigation aims to determine whether Clinton and her closest aides violated government protocols by using her private server to receive, hold and transmit classified and top-secret government documents. The department declined to say when its inquiry began, but it follows the conclusion of the FBI’s probe into the matter, which did not result in any actions being taken against Clinton or any of her aides.

Depending on the outcome of the current State Department inquiry, Clinton and her aides could have their access to sensitive government documents terminated.
Senate Judiciary Committee Chair Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, confirmed to Fox News the department’s formal inquiry.

Meanwhile, Grassley’s committee launched its own inquiry into Clinton’s handling of emails, an inquiry that began in March. Grassley cited among his concerns the July 5 statement of former FBI Director James Comey that the agency found Clinton and her staff members were “extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”
A response from a Clinton spokesman suggests that the Clinton camp hasn’t learned from its mistakes during the campaign.

In the statement, Clinton’s top spokesman, Nick Merrill told Fox that a final judgment of Clinton has already been reached. “Nothing's been more thoroughly dissected. It's over. Case closed. Literally,” said Merrill.

Former FBI Director Comey announced that the bureau had closed its investigation in July 2016, before turning around and announcing that it had been reopened following the discovery of emails from Clinton on a laptop owned by former Congressman Anthony Weiner.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... ussia.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... _hack.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
?
Former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz says former Obama administration DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson was "misinformed" when he testified yesterday that the DNC rebuked offers of help from the FBI when they were allegedly hacked in 2016. Wasserman Schultz says the U.S. intelligence community did nothing to help them, never asked for their servers, and let the Russians own the DNC network for more than a year.
I'm sure trey will want to hear more on this...
mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Irrelevant and of no consequence whatsoever.
Find a piñata that matters.

:lol:
Forever .. Goat Path
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

I have no ide why anyone is allowed to keep a security clearance after leaving office.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Bubba wrote:I have no ide why anyone is allowed to keep a security clearance after leaving office.
They make the rules and want to continue to feel important. Also, it's unbelievable how many in government have official vehicles, drivers and security and who knows what other perks. I hear they have pretty good healthcare.

Lynch has "people" are they government paid? Why does she need "people"?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:Irrelevant and of no consequence whatsoever.great self description...very accurate,so I'm guessing some one told you huh?
Find a piñata that matters.

:lol:
stop by...
mach es sehr schnell

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Bubba wrote:I have no ide why anyone is allowed to keep a security clearance after leaving office.
Clearances are updated periodically. If that clearance is not used within a certain time frame it is made invalid and to regain the clearance you must go through the entire process again. At least this is what mine was as I required a background check to work at Electric Boat (non clearance) just to access the boats. I had Top Secret Crypto working on Minute Man.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Loretta Lynch Plot Thickens As New Details Emerge Of Her Dealings With The Hillary Campaign

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-0 ... y-campaign" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hhhahahahah how's that "russia" thing werkin' for you D-bags...

Hillaryous....
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell