Hillary Update

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Coydog
Guru Poster

Re: Hillary Update

Post by Coydog »

freeski wrote:Cankle is not going to like the new FBI director.

Trump: "How do you feel about Cankle?"

FBI Candidate: "She needs to be brought to justice."

Trump: "When can you start?"
FBI Candidate: "But we still need to look into that Russia thing."

Trump: "Next."
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
freeski wrote:Cankle is not going to like the new FBI director.

Trump: "How do you feel about Cankle?"

FBI Candidate: "She needs to be brought to justice."

Trump: "When can you start?"
FBI Candidate: "But we still need to look into that Russia thing."trey gowdy won't be saying anything of the sort...

Trump: "Next."
red clover red clover send sucker bet right over...impeachment? j/k :D
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Cankle has the new scam up and running. If this is even slightly successful I'm going to have a cow.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-1 ... de-detecti" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-1 ... not-hacked" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

if this pans out it's gonna change the narrative greatly...bigly even...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

the thick plottens, or something equally clear...

from of course an anonymous source...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-1 ... -wikileaks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shared 44,053 Democrat Emails With WikiLeaks: Report

with the caveat:
The Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., street just steps from his home had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks, law enforcement sources told Fox News.

A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report detailing the contents of DNC staffer Seth Rich’s computer generated within 96 hours after his murder, said Rich made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.

I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and Wikileaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.
so the anonymous source professes to have seen emails that are now in the possession of the FBI...s/b easy enough to prove or disprove that, yet I have little faith that will ever occur based on anything that's occurred in the last 10 + years......
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:so the anonymous source professes to have seen emails that are now in the possession of the FBI...s/b easy enough to prove or disprove that, yet I have little faith that will ever occur based on anything that's occurred in the last 10 + years......
madhatter wrote:got it, so the "anonymous source" is your go to here? whatever...it's nothing but conjecture...where do you think this is going?
Do you ever feel you're debating yourself? :lol:
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:so the anonymous source professes to have seen emails that are now in the possession of the FBI...s/b easy enough to prove or disprove that, yet I have little faith that will ever occur based on anything that's occurred in the last 10 + years......
madhatter wrote:got it, so the "anonymous source" is your go to here? whatever...it's nothing but conjecture...where do you think this is going?
Do you ever feel you're debating yourself? :lol:
again you cut out the provisio/caveat, that the un-named source professed to see documents that are supposedly now in the possession of the FBI, which s/b easy enough to prove ( does the FBI have them or not?) vs an unnamed source said he heard ( did he really hear those words?) unless there;s a recording, it's not definitively provable though we do have 3 credible witnesses saying it didn't happen vs one un -named source of " words he heard" and leaked to the WaPo..are people really this incapable of critical thinking or is it simply willful dismissal of anything that doesn;t fit the narrative ?( though I;m not sure there;s really that much of a difference between the two in some ways...)

good grief this stuff is right in the encyclopedia brown detective manual... it really is that simple...brush up...
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

madhatter wrote:the thick plottens, or something equally clear...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-1 ... -wikileaks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shared 44,053 Democrat Emails With WikiLeaks: Report

with the caveat:
The Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., street just steps from his home had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks, law enforcement sources told Fox News.

A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report detailing the contents of DNC staffer Seth Rich’s computer generated within 96 hours after his murder, said Rich made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.

I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and Wikileaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.
so the anonymous source professes to have seen emails that are now in the possession of the FBI...s/b easy enough to prove or disprove that, yet I have little faith that will ever occur based on anything that's occurred in the last 10 + years......

If this guy was killed for leaking DNC emails to WikiLeaks then it wasn't the Russians? Would this change anything :?: :seeya
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:
madhatter wrote:the thick plottens, or something equally clear...

with the caveat:

If this guy was killed for leaking DNC emails to WikiLeaks then it wasn't the Russians? Would this change anything :?: :seeya
I think the question is " if the FBI has these emails do they know that this guy leaked them?" as I said that part s/b easy enough to prove, either backing up or negating the anonymous source but either way it can be verified...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Caught a little of Cankle's latest interview at lunch today. Cankle is a bitter cow.

Accusing the DNC for her loss is psychotic. You lost because you're a corrupt bitch you dope. :barebutt: :twisted: :banana:
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

New email came out yesterday. It's from the Cankler saying she doesn't want to ride on a jet with Michelle Obama. Cankle needs her own jet. :shock: Too bad this didn't come out before the election.

Cankle is bad.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

freeski wrote:New email came out yesterday. It's from the Cankler saying she doesn't want to ride on a jet with Michelle Obama. Cankle needs her own jet. :shock: Too bad this didn't come out before the election.

Cankle is bad.
What difference would it make?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Bubba wrote:
freeski wrote:New email came out yesterday. It's from the Cankler saying she doesn't want to ride on a jet with Michelle Obama. Cankle needs her own jet. :shock: Too bad this didn't come out before the election.

Cankle is bad.
At this pointWhat difference would it make?
She would have been beaten up in the press and received less votes. Is this piling on? Yep, she really is sinking to a new low with the blame tour. Even the Dems are after her now. I seriously believe she might run again. If she does she'll get slaughtered in the primaries.