Hillary Update

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Re: Hillary Update

Post by Atomic1 »

The media will bang the "Women's Right's " drum and say how the Republicans want to control their minds and bodies with the whole Abortion issue in an effort to drive the women to the polls to vote for Hillary. The women won't care about all of Hillary's scandals and failures and there you have it.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski ... .ljQ41ZdeD" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

typical lying sack of sh!t liberal...I'm sure the article is far too long for her dimwitted supporters to read though, and in any case what difference does it make?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski ... .ljQ41ZdeD

typical lying sack of sh!t liberal...I'm sure the article is far too long for her dimwitted supporters to read though, and in any case what difference does it make?
And this is different from Marco Rubio's story about his parents...how?

http://www.politifact.com/florida/state ... rica-foll/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

These are the minor issues, although knowingly lying about stuff that can be fact-checked clearly adds doubts about a candidate's character.

More importantly, Hillary is now alleged to have had staff drive her supposedly "regular people" to her events in Iowa this week even as she attempts to show herself as "authentic". Totally laughable....
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski ... .ljQ41ZdeD

And this is different from Marco Rubio's story about his parents...how?

http://www.politifact.com/florida/state ... rica-foll/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

These are the minor issues, although knowingly lying about stuff that can be fact-checked clearly adds doubts about a candidate's character.

More importantly, Hillary is now alleged to have had staff drive her supposedly "regular people" to her events in Iowa this week even as she attempts to show herself as "authentic". Totally laughable....don't forget she left the WH dead broke too...and landed in a war zone under sniper fire...
"The dates I have given regarding my family’s history have always been based on my parents’ recollections of events that occurred over 55 years ago and which were relayed to me by them more than two decades after they happened," he wrote on Oct. 20. "I was not made aware of the exact dates until very recently."

We just recently became aware of it, and it just hadn't been updated," he said. (The site updated the evening of Oct. 21, 2011 to say: "Marco was born in Miami in 1971 to Cuban exiles who first arrived in the United States in 1956.")

Rubio learned the full story talking with his mom, Conant said, and looking at his parents' passports. (His father died in September 2010.)
so I would say that the differences are that rubios parents actually were immigrants to the US from cuba and while I suppose there is greater " human interest" in them fleeing castro than fleeing for a better economy, it's quite a bit different from a complete fabrication of immigrants who never were immigrants but were actually born in the US...

also to date only one of these has corrected the historical inaccuracies though hilldog still has that opportunity, but again what difference does it make?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

She has a campaign stop in Iowa and sits down to meet with some people who "just happen to be there". The problem is the whole event was staged. The people she was filmed talking to were plants. If she is going to be the president shouldn't she have the people skills to be able to talk to people like her husband? I think part of her problem is: what if she was asked about her e-mail or another scandal.

She also goes to a restaurant and gets change back. Her handler paying just walks off without putting the change in the tip jar? Not a big deal. but she got bad press for it. She doesn't know how to act like a normal person. She's appears out of touch. Remember George H. Bush at the supermarket when he remarked about the scanners. It showed he hadn't shopped for himself in years and the press had a field day.
giphy[1].gif
giphy[1].gif (297.79 KiB) Viewed 1527 times
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:She has a campaign stop in Iowa and sits down to meet with some people who "just happen to be there". The problem is the whole event was staged. The people she was filmed talking to were plants. If she is going to be the president shouldn't she have the people skills to be able to talk to people like her husband? I think part of her problem is: what if she was asked about her e-mail or another scandal.

She also goes to a restaurant and gets change back. Her handler paying just walks off without putting the change in the tip jar? Not a big deal. but she got bad press for it. She doesn't know how to act like a normal person. She's appears out of touch. Remember George H. Bush at the supermarket when he remarked about the scanners. It showed he hadn't shopped for himself in years and the press had a field day.
giphy[1].gif
that was also a fabrication, but not by bush... He was remarking on the then new technology that was able to read damaged and broken labels not simply scan a UPC code...
Bush had good reason to express wonder: He wasn't being shown then-standard scanner technology, but a new type of scanner that could weigh groceries and read mangled and torn bar codes.
http://www.mrc.org/articles/great-georg ... gend-lives" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

No Madhatter, he was simply in awe of the scanner. He had never seen one. I liked the elder Bush he was a good president. I met him once at an airshow in Portsmouth, NH. Spoke with him just briefly, but he came across as GENUINE.

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:No Madhatter, he was simply in awe of the scanner. He had never seen one. I liked the elder Bush he was a good president. I met him once at an airshow in Portsmouth, NH. Spoke with him just briefly, but he came across as GENUINE.

freeski wrote:No Madhatter, he was simply in awe of the scanner. He had never seen one. I liked the elder Bush he was a good president. I met him once at an airshow in Portsmouth, NH. Spoke with him just briefly, but he came across as GENUINE.

so how does that video show that it was a then standard current use scanner vs the new technology ascribed above in the article?

URBAN LEGEND

not only was the scanner new technology it was also at a grocers convention not at a supermarket...
Sigh. Even the liberal-leaning myth-busters at Snopes.com debunked the incident as a gross exaggeration, writing:

Andrew Rosenthal of The New York Times hadn't even been present at the grocers' convention. He based his article on a two-paragraph report filed by the lone pool newspaperman allowed to cover the event, Gregg McDonald of the Houston Chronicle, who merely wrote that Bush had a "look of wonder" on his face and didn't find the event significant enough to mention in his own story.Moreover, Bush had good reason to express wonder: He wasn't being shown then-standard scanner technology, but a new type of scanner that could weigh groceries and read mangled and torn bar codes.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jack-colem ... upermarket" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back during the 2008 campaign when the Bush scanner myth resurfaced, as it does in every election cycle with a Bush in the mix, National Review's Jonah Goldberg cited an AP story from February 1992 with a decidedly different take. Here's how the AP reported it -

It turns out the supermarket scanner that drew President Bush's attention at a grocers' convention last week really did have some unusual features.

It can read labels -- the so-called universal product codes -- that are ripped up and jumbled.

More than two decades later, scanning technology is even more ubiquitous and can be found on nearly any smart phone. Even today, a scanner that can accurately read a ripped-up barcode remains impressive.

More from that AP account --

It was widely reported that Bush was surprised to see an ordinary supermarket scanner. ...

"The whole thing is ludicrous," Bob Graham, an NCR Corp. systems analyst who showed Bush the scanner, said in a telephone interview from Pleasanton, Calif. "What he was amazed about was the ability of the scanner to take that torn label and reassemble it."

Even Newsweek, that stalwart of right-wing journalism, pushed back against the Times' op-ed in guise of a news story, stating that "Bush acts curious and polite, but hardly amazed."
- See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jack-colem ... lVuzC.dpuf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Okay, you're right he was at a trade show, but I'm sticking with the he didn't know the technology was being used and the media had a field day. This is water under the bridge Madhatter; we must now work together to stop the beast.

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/02/05/us/bu ... mazed.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:Okay, you're right he was at a trade show, but I'm sticking with the he didn't know the technology was being used and the media fabricated a story that some still consider to be factual despite it being a ruse designed to make bush the elder look out of touch... it worked, same w what happens now; truth and reality are trumped by fabricated sound bite narratives... had a field day. This is water under the bridge Madhatter;that water continues to flow still and has picked up a lot of sewage and debris along the way, always good to purify what you can... we must now work together to stop the beast.

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/02/05/us/bu ... mazed.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
IF you read what I posted the NYT writer was not even there and fabricated a narrative... it was also an OP-ED and mentions at the bottom:
Photo: At the National Grocers Association convention yesterday in Orlando, Fla., President Bush checked the price of a carton of milk as Bob Graham of NCR Corporation explained a grocery checkout system. (Agence France-Presse)

the same bob graham quoted in the urban legend article

unfortunately almost 30 yrs later we have a public even more gullible and willing to buy the narrative w/o looking under the hood...see every AGW worshipper's rebuttal...the ends justify the means and MANY will not care one bit how much dirt gets heaped on hillary, she's their guy...facts and reality be damned...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://allenbwest.com/2015/04/msnbc-pol ... -big-time/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The poll on MSNBC’s website appeared on Tuesday morning and currently shows that 86 percent of respondents would NOT vote for Hillary Clinton. Only 13 percent said they would and just two percent said “maybe.”
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

madhatter wrote:Image
apparently this is not accurate but at this point, what difference does it make? see retraction on page 1,999 foldout B at the bottom on the backside under the heading classified...
mach es sehr schnell

Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Do you realize she'll be 70 years young at the time of the Election ?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell