How they really feal ....

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

How they really feal ....

Post by Dr. NO »

How some of the world really feel about B.O.

MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: How they really feal ....

Post by Bubba »

You DO realize that MEMRI and its TV affiliate were founded by Israelis, don't you? And, while it has Arab staff today, it still has a point of view to project? Its Board of Directors and Advisors are:

The MEMRI Board of directors is made up of Oliver "Buck" Revell, Robert R. Reilly, Jeffrey Kaufman, Reid Morden, Steve Emerson and Michael Mukasey.

MEMRI's board of advisors includes Ehud Barak, Jose Maria Aznar, Norman Podhoretz, Elie Wiesel, John Bolton, Nathan Sharansky, Hassen Chalghoumi, Faraj Sarkohi, Mort Zuckerman, Khaleel Mohammed, Gen. Michael V. Hayden, Khaled Fouad Allam, Bernard Lewis, William Bennett, Chin Ho Lee, John Ashcroft, Jana Hybaskova and Magdi Khalil

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Eas ... _Institute" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

I believe these guys are right. This is what the world thinks of our president. They think he's a pu$$y.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

How do they "feal"? Really?

Lame duck president. Who cares? I can't wait to see what unelectable moron the Republicans end up nominating. I'm not particularly thrilled contemplating 8 years of "President Hillary Rodham Clinton". I'd almost rather vote for Bernie.
St. Jerry
Powderhound

Post by St. Jerry »

Man, ya'll fooled so easily.

Poe’s Law:
Not to be confused with the law of poetry enshrined by Edgar Allan Poe, the internet Poe’s Law states: “Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humour, it is impossible to create a parody of fundamentalism that someone won't mistake for the real thing.”
It was originally formulated by Nathan Poe in 2005 during a debate on christianforums.com about evolution, and referred to creationism rather than all fundamentalism, but has since been expanded.
Ron Paul 2012
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Geoff wrote:How do they "feal"? Really?

Lame duck president. Who cares? I can't wait to see what unelectable moron the Republicans end up nominating. I'm not particularly thrilled contemplating 8 years of "President Hillary Rodham Clinton". I'd almost rather vote for Bernie.
Domestically a lame duck. Do you think Putin and the Chinese will back off or be more aggressive with their land grabs/building knowing this guy is easy to beat on.

Yea, all of the Republicans are kind of a joke. I'd vote for Sanders over H in a heartbeat.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Got to love it. All the republican candidates are a joke but Clinton, Sanders & O'Malley are not. Not sure who I'll be voting for yet but I can guarantee you it won't be any of those clowns.