T R U M P vs. Hillary - who wins?

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

T R U M P vs. Hillary - who wins?

Post by Highway Star »

I'm a pretty liberal democrat, but I'd vote for the Donald over Hillary.
Last edited by Highway Star on Mar 6th, '16, 19:24, edited 3 times in total.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Trump Vs. Hillary - who wins?

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Highway Star wrote:I'm a pretty liberal democrat, but I'd vote for Trump over Hillary.
Neither. No way you're a "liberal democrat" if you'd vote for Trump over Hillary.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Highway Star wrote:I'm a pretty liberal democrat
WAIT FOR IT

YOU'RE AN IDIOT
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Hillary, not even close. Right now, no one is able to touch her and Trumps antics aren't helping.Let's hope Hillary gets beat up a little in the primary because getting the nomination for the Republicans is going to be a blood bath.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

freeski wrote:Hillary, not even close. Right now, no one is able to touch her and Trumps antics aren't helping.Let's hope Hillary gets beat up a little in the primary because getting the nomination for the Republicans is going to be a blood bath.
Trump, a known supporter of both Hillary and Obama, is doing a lot of harm to the GOP by running his mouth. It wouldn't surprise me if his gaffes are intentional to strengthen negative stereotypes of the GOP. I don't believe Trump is nearly as dumb as he sounds.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
freeski wrote:Hillary, not even close. Right now, no one is able to touch her and Trumps antics aren't helping.Let's hope Hillary gets beat up a little in the primary because getting the nomination for the Republicans is going to be a blood bath.
Trump, a known supporter of both Hillary and Obama, is doing a lot of harm to the GOP by running his mouth. It wouldn't surprise me if his gaffes are intentional to strengthen negative stereotypes of the GOP. I don't believe Trump is nearly as dumb as he sounds.
unfortunately there is nearly zero chance of a republican president getting elected no matter who it is and no matter who they run against... the brainwashed liberal idiots are concentrated in enough places to ensure an electoral college victory and will vote for freebies for themselves and everyone they deem worthy of the fruits of your labor...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
unfortunately there is nearly zero chance of a republican president getting elected no matter who it is and no matter who they run against... the brainwashed liberal idiots are concentrated in enough places to ensure an electoral college victory and will vote for freebies for themselves and everyone they deem worthy of the fruits of your labor...
Some of my more politically savvy Democrat buddies are not fans of Hillary and think she's a liability. She's never been able to effectively do anything well. I don't think the college crowd loves her, either. She only wins if the GOP nominates a dope (highly likely).
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

If you follow the Hillary Scandals and her current trip to NH (she roped off her space from the crowds and reporters) She will step into her own sh*t sooner or later. Can't believe people would vote for this person. BUTT, they did vote for BO.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Dr. NO wrote:If you follow the Hillary Scandals and her current trip to NH (she roped off her space from the crowds and reporters) She will step into her own sh*t sooner or later. Can't believe people would vote for this person. BUTT, they did vote for BO.
they are brainwashed/braindead.. it simply does not matter to them who is running, they are voting D...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

My favorite question to Democrats when they dump on any particular Republican candidate is "Which of his positions do you disagree with?". The answers are revealing, to say the least.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Impressive manuvering by Trump....

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... ore-103389" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Only in San Francisco:

http://townhall.com/columnists/debrajsa ... /page/full" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Expect this to snowball in the next few days.

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Really starting to get rolling now:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... ore-103423" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The disassociation of ESPN and NASCAR with the Trump Organization was covered by the press in headlines all over the world as though it was a major setback for me. Really? What were the losses?

One NASCAR banquet in a magnificent ballroom at Trump National Doral in Miami for which I will keep their very substantial deposit and rent the ballroom to someone else that night––in other words, two fees instead of one (NASCAR has already apologized to me)!

In the case of ESPN, they cancelled a simple golf outing at my course, Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles, overlooking the Pacific Ocean, perhaps the most valuable parcel of land in all of golf. Likewise, they lost a large deposit. I will now let people use the course on that day, receiving substantial additional greens fee income. Again, I get two fees instead of one.

This is the big deal built up by the press on ESPN and NASCAR––a banquet and a golf outing.

Headlines blared all over the world, “ESPN and NASCAR Dropping Trump”––Give me a break! All of this because of my strong stance on illegal immigration during my run for President”…
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... position=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TRUMP: I don’t see how there is any room for misunderstanding or misinterpretation of the statement I made on June 16th during my Presidential announcement speech. Here is what I said, and yet this statement is deliberately distorted by the media:

“When Mexico (meaning the Mexican Government) sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you (pointing to the audience). They’re not sending you (pointing again). They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people!

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people. It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast.”

What can be simpler or more accurately stated?

The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc. This was evident just this week when, as an example, a young woman in San Francisco was viciously killed by a 5 time deported Mexican with a long criminal record, who was forced back into the United States because they didn’t want him in Mexico.

This is merely one of thousands of similar incidents throughout the United States. In other words, the worst elements in Mexico are being pushed into the United States by the Mexican government.

The largest suppliers of heroin, cocaine and other illicit drugs are Mexican cartels that arrange to have Mexican immigrants trying to cross the borders and smuggle in the drugs. The Border Patrol knows this. Likewise, tremendous infectious disease is pouring across the border.

The United States has become a dumping ground for Mexico and, in fact, for many other parts of the world. On the other hand, many fabulous people come in from Mexico and our country is better for it. But these people are here legally, and are severely hurt by those coming in illegally. I am proud to say that I know many hard working Mexicans—many of them are working for and with me…and, just like our country, my organization is better for it.

The Mexican Government wants an open border as long as it’s a ONE WAY open border into the United States. Not only are they killing us at the border, but they are killing us on trade … and the country of Mexico is making billions of dollars in doing so.

I have great respect for Mexico and love their people and their peoples’ great spirit. The problem is, however, that their leaders are far smarter, more cunning, and better negotiators than ours.

To the citizens of the United States, who I will represent far better than anyone else as President, the Mexican government is not our friend… and why should they be when the relationship is totally one sided in their favor on both illegal immigration and trade.

I have pointed this out during my speeches and it is something Mexico doesn’t want me to say. In actuality, it was only after my significant rise in the polls that Univision, previously my friend, went ballistic. I believe that my examples of bad trade deals for the United States was of even more concern to the Mexican government than my talk of border security.

I have lost a lot during this Presidential run defending the people of the United States. I have always heard that it is very hard for a successful person to run for President. Macy’s, NBC, Serta and NASCAR have all taken the weak and very sad position of being politically correct even though they are wrong in terms of what is good for our country.

Univision, because 70% of their business comes from Mexico, in my opinion, is being dictated to by the Mexican Government. The last thing Mexico wants is Donald Trump as President in that I will make great trade deals for the United States and will have an impenetrable border – only legally approved people will come through easily.

Interestingly, Univision has just announced they are attempting to go public despite very poor and even negative earnings, which is not a good situation for a successful IPO or high stock price—not to mention that I am currently suing them for breach of contract.

Remember, Univision is the one who began this charade in the first place, and they are owned by one of Hillary Clinton’s biggest backers. After the speech was made, there were numerous compliments and indeed, many rave “reviews” — there was very little criticism.

It wasn’t until a week after my announcement that people started to totally distort these very easy to understand words. If there was something stated incorrectly, it would have been brought up immediately and with great enthusiasm.

The issues I have addressed, and continue to address, are vital steps to Make America Great Again!

Additionally, I would be the best jobs President that God ever created.

Let’s get to work!
I wonder if he wrote (or dictated) these all himself. Very good. Does he not have a speech writer?
Last edited by Highway Star on Jul 11th, '15, 16:31, edited 2 times in total.

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

The conservative blogosphere are really going bonkers for Trump. Fox news hosts are defending him. Expect him to be 20%+ in the polls and the clear front runner by the end of the month.

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Highway Star wrote:The conservative blogosphere are really going bonkers for Trump. Fox news hosts are defending him. Expect him to be 20%+ in the polls and the clear front runner by the end of the month.
We'll see if that prediction holds as well as gold at $2,000 :roll:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe