T R U M P vs. Hillary - who wins?

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: T R U M P vs. Hillary - who wins?

Post by SnoBrdr »

freeski wrote:Sen. Sessions WILL go after Cankle and the foundation. The whole syndicate will go down. Mark my words...
Bet he goes after the pot states as well based on his previous statement.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Nope won't get the backing of the state governors.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

freeski wrote:Sen. Sessions WILL go after Cankle and the foundation. The whole syndicate will go down. Mark my words...
I guess not.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/ ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't Killington Pico
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

boston_e wrote:
I guess not.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/ ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This doesn't mean that there isn't a continuing FBI investigation...It's in trumps best interest to focus on the most important aspects of his first 100 day plan and leave the procedural tasks like this on the backburner...

I definitely want to see the cankle prosecuted, but not the three ring circus that's sure to accompany it...Right now I'll settle for the virtually assured deep hits CGI etc will take now that they don;t have any influence to sell and mere association w them in any kind of less than honorable dealings will be looked upon harshly...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/20/norwa ... -off-peak/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/20 ... on-dry-up/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

speaking fees will also likely be few and far between and much smaller too..

wither ye shriveled hag...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter wrote:
boston_e wrote:
I guess not.

This doesn't mean that there isn't a continuing FBI investigation...It's in trumps best interest to focus on the most important aspects of his first 100 day plan and leave the procedural tasks like this on the backburner...

I definitely want to see the cankle prosecuted, but not the three ring circus that's sure to accompany it...Right now I'll settle for the virtually assured deep hits CGI etc will take now that they don;t have any influence to sell and mere association w them in any kind of less than honorable dealings will be looked upon harshly...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/20/norwa ... -off-peak/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/20 ... on-dry-up/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All the speaking fees will just go to Barry, he'll make the fees that Clinton got look like popcorn money.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:
madhatter wrote:
boston_e wrote:
I guess not.

All the speaking fees will just go to Barry, he'll make the fees that Clinton got look like popcorn money.
he has no influence to pedal either now that clinton is out of the picture...there will be no clown foundation that lines his pockets the way the clintons did...that ship has also sailed...obama has a limited amount of political capital and celebrity that he can parlay into personal wealth if he doesn't over reach...big if w him...nothing at all similar to the insider cabal the clintons had while he was in office...listening to any of them blither has very short-lived monetary value in and of itself....

hopey dope is in a conundrum of his own making...does he go along to get along in order to preserve his "legacy"? or does he triple down on his agitator in chief strategy of divide and conquer w/o the aid of the bully pulpit and insider advantages of the office? more than likely he attempts both and accomplishes neither...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Obama will make huge money from books and if he chooses speaking fees. He's going to be a hero to many until he dies. I don't think he'll push the speaking circuit like Cankle. It's not in his fabric. Butt, he's not going to crawl under a rock. Hopefully, he'll take the civil rights reins from Sharpton and those crazy tools. Minorities need a rational advocate.
edit: Hopefully he'll be more like Carter than Rapey.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

freeski wrote:Obama will make huge money from books and if he chooses speaking fees. He's going to be a hero to many until he dies. I don't think he'll push the speaking circuit like Cankle. It's not in his fabric. Butt, he's not going to crawl under a rock. Hopefully, he'll take the civil rights reins from Sharpton and those crazy tools. Minorities need a rational advocate.
He just bought two huge homes, one in Calif, the other in Hawaii.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

SnoBrdr wrote:
freeski wrote:Obama will make huge money from books and if he chooses speaking fees. He's going to be a hero to many until he dies. I don't think he'll push the speaking circuit like Cankle. It's not in his fabric. Butt, he's not going to crawl under a rock. Hopefully, he'll take the civil rights reins from Sharpton and those crazy tools. Minorities need a rational advocate.
He'll find out quickly that when your not spending other peoples money you have to live within your means.
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

shortski wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
He'll find out quickly that when your not spending other peoples money you have to live within your means.
According to financial disclosure reports, President Obama has an estimated net worth of $7 million dollars.

Since he was worth $1.3 million in 2007, that makes the millionaire 438% more wealthy than when he first ran for office.

And it's only going up from there.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

SnoBrdr wrote:
shortski wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
According to financial disclosure reports, President Obama has an estimated net worth of $7 million dollars.

Since he was worth $1.3 million in 2007, that makes the millionaire 438% more wealthy than when he first ran for office.

And it's only going up from there.
Earned primarily from his two book deals. More to follow, I'm sure, and at a much higher advance with much higher expected sales.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Bubba wrote:Earned primarily from his two book deals. More to follow, I'm sure, and at a much higher advance with much higher expected sales.
Also, isn't his POTUS salary, while modest in my opinion, going straight to savings? As POTUS, what are you responsible to pay for?
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Bubba wrote:Earned primarily from his two book deals. More to follow, I'm sure, and at a much higher advance with much higher expected sales.
Also, isn't his POTUS salary, while modest in my opinion, going straight to savings? As POTUS, what are you responsible to pay for?
Clothing, private school tuition, vacation rentals on the Vineyard, meals out, golf fees.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

freeski wrote:Obama will make huge money from books and if he chooses speaking fees. He's going to be a hero to many until he dies. I don't think he'll push the speaking circuit like Cankle. It's not in his fabric. Butt, he's not going to crawl under a rock. .
I think this is pretty accurate. Pretty much only the far right dislikes him.

He is finishing up with pretty high approval ratings and weather someone liked his policies or not, he carried himself with grace and dignity (very unlike the two terrible candidates we had to choose from this year).

I predict that history will prove to be kind to Obama.
Don't Killington Pico
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

boston_e wrote:
freeski wrote:Obama will make huge money from books and if he chooses speaking fees. He's going to be a hero to many until he dies. I don't think he'll push the speaking circuit like Cankle. It's not in his fabric. Butt, he's not going to crawl under a rock. .
I think this is pretty accurate. Pretty much only the far right dislikes him.

He is finishing up with pretty high approval ratings and weather someone liked his policies or not, he carried himself with grace and dignity (very unlike the two terrible candidates we had to choose from this year).

I predict that history will prove to be kind to Obama.
With this press writing it, Stalin could be made to look good.

I in no way believe those favorability ratings.

Polling has been proven to be a canard.