Obama's world

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Obama's world

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Atomic1 wrote: In my opinion this ISIS problem is all part of Obama's plan to spread Islam throughout the world and that is why he let ISIS grow to the level they currently are . I also find it interesting that both France and China are joining in to wipe out ISIS , so wake up sheeple before it's too late.
I dispute Obama has any plan at all, however, it seems he's most focused with ensuring we don't have another war we, alone, are fighting. Other countries are being impacted by are limited action and now forced to do something about it. I'd prefer this than another war like Iraq.
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Atomic1 wrote: In my opinion this ISIS problem is all part of Obama's plan to spread Islam throughout the world and that is why he let ISIS grow to the level they currently are . I also find it interesting that both France and China are joining in to wipe out ISIS , so wake up sheeple before it's too late.
I dispute Obama has any plan at all, however, it seems he's most focused with ensuring we don't have another war we, alone, are fighting. Other countries are being impacted by are limited action and now forced to do something about it. I'd prefer this than another war like Iraq.
ISIS-war on terror
Iraq and Afganistan-fear based revenge war as well as a re-election tactic.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Atomic1 wrote:In my opinion this ISIS problem is all part of Obama's plan to spread Islam throughout the world and that is why he let ISIS grow to the level they currently are .
Putin also said something to the fact , how America overthrew Hussein in Iraq and then left leaving the door open for ISIS, they helped in the overthrow of Gaddafi in Libya which also lead to the growth of ISIS in Libya and now Obama wants to overthrow Assad in Syria and yup you guessed it ISIS would take over there as well so you tell me who Obama is working for ?
Don't forget who Obama originally supported in Egypt (Muslim Brotherhood) after throwing Mubarak under the bus. If not for the the Egyptian Army taking over I'm sure ISIS would be there now too. Afganistan is next, Taliban took over a major city there today.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

steamboat1 wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:In my opinion this ISIS problem is all part of Obama's plan to spread Islam throughout the world and that is why he let ISIS grow to the level they currently are .
Putin also said something to the fact , how America overthrew Hussein in Iraq and then left leaving the door open for ISIS, they helped in the overthrow of Gaddafi in Libya which also lead to the growth of ISIS in Libya and now Obama wants to overthrow Assad in Syria and yup you guessed it ISIS would take over there as well so you tell me who Obama is working for ?
Don't forget who Obama originally supported in Egypt (Muslim Brotherhood) after throwing Mubarak under the bus. If not for the the Egyptian Army taking over I'm sure ISIS would be there now too. Afganistan is next, Taliban took over a major city there today.
funny how everything he does seems to accidentally benefit ISIS or as he likes to call it ISIL....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Illustrating a problem and placing fault and blame is simple.
Pols do it all day long. Few ever get pinned down on specifics.
Trump's response when pressed for solution details is classic.

Given a centuries-old conflict that we have no business being involved in, and with the current state of jihad expanding and spilling over in all world regions, if Muslim religious extremism is at the heart of the issue, how do you propose we end it?

How much more of your freedom are you willing to sacrifice?
Is your weapon loaded?

Keep Hope Alive ? ... we now know how prophetic that was ...

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

You know steamboat, atomic and madhatter, there's nothing stopping you from flying over there, picking up a rifle and fighting for what you believe in. You all seem pretty eager to send our kids to war, why not join them?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:You know steamboat, atomic and madhatter, there's nothing stopping you from flying over there, picking up a rifle and fighting for what you believe in. You all seem pretty eager to send our kids to war, why not join them?
sure there is there;s a state dept travel ban...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

There are American civilians fighting ISIS in Syria right now as we speak.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

deadheadskier wrote:You know steamboat, atomic and madhatter, there's nothing stopping you from flying over there, picking up a rifle and fighting for what you believe in. You all seem pretty eager to send our kids to war, why not join them?
I prefer to wait until they come here. It looks like that may be sooner than later. If it does happen the hardest part for me will be to try to look like I'm not excited.
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:There are American civilians fighting ISIS in Syria right now as we speak.
and unfortunately we have american civilians like you sympathizing with ISIS here....

FYI our military is 100% VOLUNTARY, when you join you voluntarily make yourself property of the US gov to use as they see fit, including sending them off to war...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

I am anything but ISIS sympathizer.

I just feel that this whole mess started years ago when we started trying to "win" a conventional war against not a nation, but an ideology. Going to Iraq and Afghanistan was a mistake.

If you think differently, get on a flight to Turkey, walk across the boarder to Syria, pick up a gun and start fighting. You have that option.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

deadheadskier wrote:I just feel that this whole mess started years ago when we started trying to "win" a conventional war against not a nation, but an ideology.
Hasn't the premise of Middle East conflict been about an ideology throughout history? Was it really something brought on by Americans?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:I am anything but ISIS sympathizer.

I just feel that this whole mess started years ago when we started trying to "win" a conventional war against not a nation, but an ideology. Going to Iraq and Afghanistan was a mistake.

If you think differently, get on a flight to Turkey, walk across the boarder to Syria,still banned travel, but nice way to spin it, I obviously have zero intention of doing anything of the sort ban or no ban...we have a military for that... pick up a gun and start fighting. You have that option.
yep I also have the option to vote for someone who will do something on the foreign policy front that actually benefits and protects americans.... we have the military capability to pretty much annihilate any opposing army if we choose to do so, but we don;t fight a "conventional" war we fight a PC war that is always destined to create a quagmire of insufficient efforts and paltry results...FYI---I'm well past military age at this point , that's gonna have to be left up to the generation behind me so thanks fer breeding cuz we're gonna need a lot of soldiers when this "ideology" comes to our shores....
mach es sehr schnell

steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Who said anything about fighting a war? The statements were about Obama policies that have made it easier for ISIS to spread. Libya was stable whether you agreed with Ghaddafi policies or not. He didn't to anything to us. Egypt was stable whether you agreed Mubark policies or not. Same thing what has he done to us. Same could be said for Assad, what has he done to us? Even Iraq was stable until Obama decided to withdraw all our troops against the advice of his military commanders. Why? We still have a large contingent of troops stationed in Germany & S. Korea after fighting wars there. And now the same thing is starting to happen in Afganistan. Do you see a pattern here?
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

shortski wrote:
I prefer to wait until they come here. It looks like that may be sooner than later. If it does happen the hardest part for me will be to try to look like I'm not excited.

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters