Muslim Extremists Agenda

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: Muslim Extremists Agenda

Post by Bubba »

freeski wrote:
Bubba wrote:
freeski wrote:In all seriousness, after reading through some of the basic tenants of the Hindu religion it makes a lot more sense than others I know about.
Do people rent Hinduism? :wink: I think you mean tenets.
Words can be tricky. :shock:
Words have meaning. :bang
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Bubba wrote:
freeski wrote:
Bubba wrote:
freeski wrote:In all seriousness, after reading through some of the basic tenants of the Hindu religion it makes a lot more sense than others I know about.
I don't know exactly what it means so how can I be expected to spell it correctly? It wasn't in the Urban Dictionary.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Bubba wrote: Do people rent Hinduism? :wink: I think you mean tenets.
HI Junior
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

freeski wrote:
Bubba wrote:
freeski wrote:
Bubba wrote:
I don't know exactly what it means so how can I be expected to spell it correctly? It wasn't in the Urban Dictionary.
tenets : a belief or idea that is very important to a group Merriam - Webster on line dictionary. (had to find out for myself)
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

steamboat1 wrote:
Bubba wrote: Do people rent Hinduism? :wink: I think you mean tenets.
HI Junior
Hi.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Trending trouble ...
http://joemiller.us/2015/11/7-terrifyin ... migration/

If Allah is in fact, so Akbar, why don't these people stay there in Allah's 'paradise' :?
France may now reverse course on capital punishment ... Guillotine seems appropriate.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

This was interesting:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... rifies-me/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Left’s willful, suicidal ignorance about Muslim culture is at odds with virtually every one of their cherished social justice prescriptions. They look for sexism in “mansplaining” and flirtatious remarks, yet turn a blind eye to a culture where the only acceptable role for women is head-scarfed housewife.

They see intolerance in Halloween costumes, yet ignore the regular atrocities of cultures that mass-murder each other over regional, tribal, and sectarian differences. They think conservatives who disagree with their definition of gay marriage to be bigots worthy of social ostracism, yet welcome into their midst a culture that wants to execute queers like me.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Highway Star wrote:This was interesting:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... rifies-me/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Left’s willful, suicidal ignorance about Muslim culture is at odds with virtually every one of their cherished social justice prescriptions. They look for sexism in “mansplaining” and flirtatious remarks, yet turn a blind eye to a culture where the only acceptable role for women is head-scarfed housewife.

They see intolerance in Halloween costumes, yet ignore the regular atrocities of cultures that mass-murder each other over regional, tribal, and sectarian differences. They think conservatives who disagree with their definition of gay marriage to be bigots worthy of social ostracism, yet welcome into their midst a culture that wants to execute queers like me.
indeed modern liberal/progressives can be summed up as willfully ignorant....

( not so) interestingly all the islamobamapologists are no where to be found here, but rest assured they are all sporting the french flag FB profile...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Not sure how true this is, don't have time to fact check it:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... y-council/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mazen’s willingness to speak out publicly against Israel made him a perfect recruitment prospect for the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR). In 2015, CAIR opened up a Massachusetts branch and listed Nadeem Mazen as one of its three founding directors.

CAIR is so toxic in American political circles that the Obama Justice Department has had a ban on working with CAIR in place since 2009. After the 2008 Holy Land Foundation terrorism trial established “at least a prima facie case as to CAIR’s involvement in a conspiracy to support Hamas,” the Obama Justice Department cut all ties with the group. In 2014, the UAE designated CAIR as a terrorist organization.

The voters of Cambridge have now reelected a man who holds a leadership position in an organization shunned by the Obama administration due to its terrorist connections. It is no surprise that, since first being elected into public office, Mazen has become one of the most hostile critics of counterterrorism efforts in Massachusetts in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombings.

In May, Mazen voted in committee against the Cambridge Police Department budget, taking issue with the department’s “increased militarization” and demanding it get rid of its SWAT team, which he claimed was alienating the Muslim community. The Cambridge SWAT team was among several involved in apprehending Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev after a night of gunfire and cooker-bomb explosions over a wide swath of Cambridge and nearby Watertown. Especially after the Paris attacks last week, calls to disarm police forces in the face of coordinated military-style operations by Islamic terrorists simply sound ludicrous.
:shock:
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters