Muslim Extremists Agenda

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Muslim Extremists Agenda

Post by Atomic1 »

Here is what Top Inam Sheik Muhammed Ayed recently said : and I quote >>>> Ayed stated that “whether you like it or not,” Americans, Italians, Germans and the French will be forced to take the “refugees”.

“We shall soon collect them in the name of the coming Caliphate. We will say to you: these are our sons. Send them, or we will send our armies to you,” concluded Ayed.

Ayed correctly outlines the fact that Europe is facing demographic disaster because its citizens have stopped having children.

Italy’s current birth rate of 8.4 per 1,000 people is the lowest since 1861 and the picture is much the same across the rest of Europe, where population is only increasing as a result of mass immigration.

Birth rates in the west are far lower than those in the Middle East and Sub-Saharan Africa, which is where most of the migrants are coming from.

The notion of using mass migration as a form of stealth jihad is outlined in the Koran, which states, “And whoever emigrates for the cause of Allah will find on the earth many locations and abundance.”

“To emigrate in the cause of Allah – that is, to move to a new land in order to bring Islam there, is considered in Islam to be a highly meritorious act,”

So, no wonder Obama wants to bring 100,000 here !
Last edited by Atomic1 on Sep 18th, '15, 21:38, edited 1 time in total.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Muslim Agenda

Post by deadheadskier »

http://youtu.be/JMQjyRc7eiY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

You have to give ISIS credit; they do produce good propaganda.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

You think that video was made by ISIS?
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

just Another reason why Obama backs Planned Parenthood is while the Americans are busy fighting for and having Abortions in record numbers the Muslims will multiply by the millions and immigrate around the world.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Are you Catholic Atomic1? If not, do you have any Catholic friends?
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

deadheadskier wrote:Are you Catholic Atomic1? If not, do you have any Catholic friends?
Born out of wed-lock , just like Obama , was Roman Catholic , changed to Episcopal .
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Atomic1 wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:Are you Catholic Atomic1? If not, do you have any Catholic friends?
Born out of wed-lock , just like Obama , was Roman Catholic , changed to Episcopal .
So I assume you have Catholic family members?
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

deadheadskier wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
So I assume you have Catholic family members?

Yup, born at a Catholic home for un-wed mothers , went 12 years to private Catholic schools but this isn't about me ! Did you know Islam forbids to abort the fetus ?
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Do your Catholic family members butt f*** little boys?

Do you look at all Catholic as child rapists? Like you look at all Muslims as Terrorists?

There's no doubt plenty of bad Muslims, some of them crashed a plane into a building killing my college roommate and great friend. I don't look at all Muslims and think they're the same people who killed Matt. There are millions upon millions of peaceful Muslims that are no more dangerous to you than your own children. Who knows, your kids or grandkids might end up marrying one.

The Islamophobia and Xenophobia that flies around this forum is the height of ignorance and bigotry. It's downright shameful.

I hope you share every chair next season with a Muslim.
Last edited by deadheadskier on Sep 18th, '15, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

giphy[2].gif
giphy[2].gif (480.29 KiB) Viewed 856 times
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Did you also know that it is permissible to lie in the Koran as long as it furthers the Muslim agenda .
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

deadheadskier wrote:Do your Catholic family members butt f*** little boys?

Do you look at all Catholic as child rapists? Like you look at all Muslims as Terrorists?

There's no doubt plenty of bad Muslims, some of them crashed a plane into a building killing my college roommate and great friend. I don't look at all Muslims and think they're the same people who killed Matt. There are millions upon millions of peaceful Muslims that are no more dangerous to you than your own children. Who knows, your kids or grandkids might end up marrying one.

The Islamophobia and Xenophobia that flies around this forum is the height of ignorance and bigotry. It's downright shameful.

One of the reasons we left the Roman Catholic Church and went to the Episcopal Faith 25 yrs. ago was the b.s. With priests in the Catholic Church but again this isn't about me ! So if you can't open your eyes and see what's going on in the world then so be it . Meanwhile I'll continue to excercise my freedom of speech and say what's on my mind . I appreciate your opinion . Take care and think snow !
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Atomic1 wrote: Born out of wed-lock , just like Obama , was Roman Catholic , changed to Episcopal .
But wouldn't that make you a Muslim too?
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Atomic1 wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:Do your Catholic family members butt f*** little boys?

One of the reasons we left the Roman Catholic Church and went to the Episcopal Faith 25 yrs. ago was the b.s. With priests in the Catholic Church but again this isn't about me ! So if you can't open your eyes and see what's going on in the world then so be it . Meanwhile I'll continue to excercise my freedom of speech and say what's on my mind . I appreciate your opinion . Take care and think snow !
Perfectly fine to exercise your freedom of speech. Just know with this subject matter it exposes you as the bigoted Islamophobe that you are.