Oregon Community College Shooting

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Oregon Community College Shooting

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Dr. NO wrote:
Bubba wrote:NY Times Common Response After Killings in Oregon: ‘I Want to Have a Gun’

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/08/us/or ... 74587&_r=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Every Time a politician screams "gun control" the gun rights advocates buy more guns and more ammunition, especially prior to enactment of new gun laws.

Any mass killings in Vermont? How about Wyoming or Montana? Hmm, you can carry open in those states and concealed in VT and Montana. Permit required in WY. BUTT, if you pull out a gun to mean harm to the civilian population, you would probably meet 10 or more carry persons to end you misguided assault.
You can open carry in Philly - how's it working here?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
Bubba wrote:NY Times Common Response After Killings in Oregon: ‘I Want to Have a Gun’

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/08/us/or ... 74587&_r=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Every Time a politician screams "gun control" the gun rights advocates buy more guns and more ammunition, especially prior to enactment of new gun laws.

Any mass killings in Vermont? How about Wyoming or Montana? Hmm, you can carry open in those states and concealed in VT and Montana. Permit required in WY. BUTT, if you pull out a gun to mean harm to the civilian population, you would probably meet 10 or more carry persons to end you misguided assault.
You can open carry in Philly - how's it working here?
you tell us.... then I guess the next question is what's different in philly?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....