CBS Poll of 1,289 adult MORONS nationwide

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

CBS Poll of 1,289 adult MORONS nationwide

Post by Highway Star »

See here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cbsnyt-poll ... ald-trump/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This poll was conducted by telephone October 21-25, 2015 among a random sample of 1,289 adults nationwide, including 1,136 registered voters. Data collection was conducted on behalf of CBS News and The New York Times by SSRS of Media, PA. Phone numbers were dialed from samples of both standard land-line and cell phones.

The poll employed a random digit dial methodology. For the landline sample, a respondent was randomly selected from all adults in the household. For the cell sample, interviews were conducted with the person who answered the phone. Interviews were conducted in English and Spanish using live interviewers. The data have been weighted to reflect U.S. Census figures on demographic variables.
Sooooo, they managed to find 1,289 people in the USA who pick up their phone for a random number. In the year 2015, where everyone has caller ID unless you live in a cave, or are a complete idiot and enjoy being harassed by telemarketers. And they asked those people what their opinion is. Does anybody see a problem with this???
Last edited by Highway Star on Oct 27th, '15, 09:25, edited 1 time in total.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: NBC Poll of 1,289 adult MORONS nationwide

Post by Bubba »

The title of this thread: "NBC Poll of 1,289 adult MORONS nationwide", however, it's probably not a good idea to refer to people as morons when you label a CBS/NYT poll as being done by NBC. :lol: :lol:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:The title of this thread: "NBC Poll of 1,289 adult MORONS nationwide", however, it's probably not a good idea to refer to people as morons when you label a CBS/NYT poll as being done by NBC. :lol: :lol:
as always the costanza rule applies...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Bubba wrote:The title of this thread: "NBC Poll of 1,289 adult MORONS nationwide", however, it's probably not a good idea to refer to people as morons when you label a CBS/NYT poll as being done by NBC. :lol: :lol:
Just seeing if you're paying attention, thanks.

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Highway Star wrote:
To you? As little as possible, then again, some jokes just write themselves.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Bubba wrote:
Highway Star wrote:
To you? As little as possible, then again, some jokes just write themselves.
Well see, now this thread already has 5 post in it, and is off to a good start. If my title was correct, it would probably just be ignored.