Rime & Reason
Black Carver

Re: Paris

Post by Rime & Reason »

madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Coydog wrote:
steamboat1 wrote: Image

The Tsarnaev family came here on a travel visa and later obtained political asylum when that visa expired. They were not refugees and did not undergo the extensive refugee vetting process. However you make a good point, the brothers were Muslim and came as children. They were later radicalized by both foreign and domestic influences. So we really don’t know where the next terrorist will come from, but we know they will be Muslim.

Clearly, the House bill does not go far enough - we need to seal our borders to all refugees, certainly all Muslim refugees. But that doesn’t address the huge problem of Muslims already here in the homeland. Some have called for a national database of all Muslim citizens who would be issued a simple ID card. In fact, with today’s technology, we should also consider micro-chiping them. Why would anyone object if they don’t have anything to hide?

Once the Muslim population has been properly identified and tracked, they could be evacuated to a number of "safe spaces" located far away from major population centers. This would be a matter of mutual protection and a temporary measure, lasting only until victory is achieved in the war on terror. With the Muslim community secured, we could then engage in a national debate on a more final solution to the Muslim threat.

No doubt this would be complex logistical challenge, but other countries have instituted similar programs in the past and achieved great success with impressive efficiency. And we have American exceptionalism on our side.

Just sayin'.

What would we call those "safe places"? Reservations? Temporary internment camps? Concentration camps? I know....let's put all those on government assistance to work in the camps too. Then we could hang a sign at the entrance that says Arbeit Macht Frei.

And think of the benefit to the railroad and railcar industries with all the new demand for train travel...
pretty sure coydogs comment was sarcasm...colbert kinda thing...
That’s a classic, Madhatter. Ty would be jealous.

Rime & Reason
Black Carver

Post by Rime & Reason »

madhatter wrote:there's a number of reasons why taking refugees is not of benefit, what is the benefit really? vs the detriment? its really a simple equation with a definite answer...but how often do we see that , cough cough gruber, when one has already decided their preferred course of action the math isn't a factor of consequence but a conveniently ignored matter of irrelevance ...

What is the benefit? Get a heart! Ask yourself for once, “What would Jesus do?” I don’t think he’d be loading up the trains.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Rime & Reason wrote:
madhatter wrote:there's a number of reasons why taking refugees is not of benefit, what is the benefit really? vs the detriment? its really a simple equation with a definite answer...but how often do we see that , cough cough gruber, when one has already decided their preferred course of action the math isn't a factor of consequence but a conveniently ignored matter of irrelevance ...

What is the benefit? Get a heart! Ask yourself for once, “What would Jesus do?” I don’t think he’d be loading up the trains.
"What would mohammed do?" He would kill anyone not of his religion. Jesus was a profit of peace, mohammed of war and their religions have followed them.
Last edited by freeski on Nov 20th, '15, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

^^^^^^^^KZone is no longer a safe space^^^^^^^^
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Rime & Reason
Black Carver

Post by Rime & Reason »

madhatter wrote:^^^^^^^^KZone is no longer a safe space^^^^^^^^
Bet you wish you'd stayed anonymous now. That Freeski is gonna get us all killed.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Rime & Reason wrote:
Bet you wish you'd stayed anonymous now. That Freeski is gonna get us all killed.
I was not the first to do it, although mine was larger. If anyone did get hurt I'd feel bad so...
Pretty sad state of affairs.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:
Rime & Reason wrote:
I was not the first to do it, although mine was larger. If anyone did get hurt I'd feel bad so...
Pretty sad state of affairs.
yep beyond ridiculous IMO but they usually just go after the publishers like hebdo...or whoever runs Kzone I guess...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Attachments
Part-DV-DV2184377-1-1-1.jpg
Part-DV-DV2184377-1-1-1.jpg (18.8 KiB) Viewed 536 times
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Hellfire and Damn nation :like
Raytheon shares at $127.04 & Lockheed at $226.10 :idea:

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

brownman wrote:Hellfire and Damn nation :like
Raytheon shares at $127.04 & Lockheed at $226.10 :idea:

Except that is the Russian Navy taking revenge for the downed airline.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Whatevah ... reading contrail signatures is not in my wheelhouse :wink:
My point ... those stocks are rated 'Buy' for good reason.

Forever .. Goat Path
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

brownman wrote:Whatevah ... reading contrail signatures is not in my wheelhouse :wink:

GE also looking good and shares s lot cheaper.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

shortski wrote:
brownman wrote:Whatevah ... reading contrail signatures is not in my wheelhouse :wink:

GE also looking good and shares s lot cheaper.

Holy Sheitte, GE over $30 at close ($30.66) With the instability in the markets, maybe not a good time to buy, BUTT, my GE dividends are paying off well. Need to roll some stocks in hand to my IRA account if I can. Of course, at $30 / share I am sitting on a few K which would be good for spending money.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Sold my GE stock years ago when it was still up at $40. Didn't make anything but didn't lose anything either. I believe it did trade as high as $50 back then. It's got a ways to go to get back there.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Forever .. Goat Path