brownman
Postinator

Paris

Post by brownman »

Mon Dieu!
Attaque massive coordonnée.

C'est terrible :dislike
Prier pour les otages.

Espérons que le gendarme tuer ces enculés terroristes.
Forever .. Goat Path
Dickc
Postaholic

Re: Paris

Post by Dickc »

Well this certainly does suck!
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Closing the borders, maybe a little late. :sad:

Hang in there France.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Drudge Headline:

Muslim Rampage in Paris
100 Hostages Taken in Theater; 60 + Dead
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Today Obama told George Stephanopoulos ISIS is contained. :|

This is truly sickening. Time to march into Syria and Iraq and take them out like we took out Saddam's army in the first gulf war only don't stop until we cut off the head. I remember Gen. Schwarzkopf on the radio as I was driving home from work explaining how we had decisively destroyed Iraq's army. Obama needs to realize the peril we are in.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

The French already surrendered.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

God Bless these innocent victims in Paris and everywhere.

Europe is in total disarray over the refugee invasion which threatens to destroy any remaining sense of European unity.
Winter is fast approaching. The Balkans and Northern Europe are cold regions. Humanitarian disaster on the horizon.

Army Rangers in Kuwait campaign had a motto ... 'Kill 'em all. Let Allah sort em out'

Paix.
Forever .. Goat Path
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Report has death toll up to 129, one American Student at the concert. Band is returning to the US and canceled the remainder of its tour. It isn't like nobody was warned about this, especially when the "refuges" were coming over with large groups of males and few women and children. Of course our government will still wish to greet them with open arms while they group up and do the same in the US.
Last edited by Dr. NO on Nov 15th, '15, 08:28, edited 1 time in total.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

As of the end of September we have taken 1600 refuges. I would hope the state department could vet that many without issue. There is an order for 10k more but I am sure that is over now
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Nikoli wrote:As of the end of September we have taken 1600 refuges. I would hope the state department could vet that many without issue. There is an order for 10k more but I am sure that is over now
A few more refugees than that. This was posted by Brownman in another thread.

http://joemiller.us/2015/11/7-terrifyin ... migration/

"Arabs Dominate Refugee Program: Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees and that has been the case for over a decade. Since FY 2008, 98,370 refugees have been native Arabic speakers and 38,868 have been native Somali speakers. Among refugees from the Middle East, 91.3% received Food Stamps and 73.1% received Medicaid.

U.S. Hosts Largest Share of Refugees from High Risk Countries: America has admitted 135,545 refugees from Iraq alone since FY 2007. After admitting over 100,000 Somali refugees from 1993-2013, we are still bringing in up to 10,000 more each year. Of the 15,470 Somali refugees brought in since fiscal year 2014, 99.7% have been Muslim. Obama plans to bring in 15,000 more refugees from East Africa, despite the security problems we’ve been having with a segment of the Somali refugee population".
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

France has very different circumstances. 7 1/2 percent of their population is Muslim. They mostly immigrated from the ex-North African colonies (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia). There are only about 100,000 Muslims from the Middle East in France. The France Muslim problem looks very much like the United States African-American permanent underclass problem. Very high poverty rate. Most live in slums. They are completely segregated from the rest of French society. Little surprise ISIS would get some traction there. It's akin to the Black Panthers blowing things up in the 1960's. The United States chose to hurl money at the problem for 50 years and never fixed anything. The French right wingers want to do a Donald Trump and deport everybody but mass immigration to France started in the 1950's so you can't deport everybody since there are 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims. It's a total mess.
Sgt Eddy Brewers
Slalom Racer

Post by Sgt Eddy Brewers »

Geoff wrote:France has very different circumstances. 7 1/2 percent of their population is Muslim. They mostly immigrated from the ex-North African colonies (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia). There are only about 100,000 Muslims from the Middle East in France. The France Muslim problem looks very much like the United States African-American permanent underclass problem. Very high poverty rate. Most live in slums. They are completely segregated from the rest of French society. Little surprise ISIS would get some traction there. It's akin to the Black Panthers blowing things up in the 1960's. The United States chose to hurl money at the problem for 50 years and never fixed anything. The French right wingers want to do a Donald Trump and deport everybody but mass immigration to France started in the 1950's so you can't deport everybody since there are 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims. It's a total mess.
Yeah...that's close to the version I have heard. Still the added pressures of angry male immigrants can't help.

Not hating ethnicities,...but I am willing to judge people on character. ...and I do believe that CULTURES can be incompatible for cohabitation.

Folks that endorse Sharia law are welcome to it... in their homelands... but there will probably be some real friction if they move to my neighborhood and expect me to change the entire neighborhood culture to accommodate their beliefs.

Melting pot ain't quite as wonderful as it is sold to be. Sorry if that seems cruel.

As a balance.... I am not proud of our foreign policy mostly.
Ski the edges!
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

You, Sgt Ed, are more tolerant than I.
Not cruel at all ... it's become a toxic cauldron.

We don't travel to visit family in Brussels any longer.
Too much Arab aggression on the streets for my liking.
... and Germany is reeling with this exodus.

Trump's wall may need a moat and crocodiles.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Obama calls it " A SETBACK " .