More Muslim Violence

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Re: More Muslim Violence

Post by Atomic1 »

Another Muslim attack in London today and the murder of a policeman.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Atomic1 wrote:Another Muslim attack in London today and the murder of a policeman.
This was not radical islam. This was your average garden variety muslim. Yep, there are millions of the sort.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

"Immersed in a seething pit of hatred, hidden in pockets of communities plagued by old animosities and ancient strife.

These people may have left their lands. But they have brought every tension, every conflict, every bit of fight here with them.

The Afghans hate the Somalias who loathe the Eritreans. As it was before, it is now. London is a city of ghettos behind a thin veneer of civility kept polished by a Muslim mayor whose greatest validation is his father's old job.

Son-of-a-bus-driver Sadiq.

I see him now, penning a missive about how London is a beautiful and tolerant city, how we are united by shared values and understanding, and how we will not be cowed by terror.

Sure enough, there he was, saying exactly that, just now. Fool."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... PKINS.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

But guys and gals, Terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city. Don't you know that? :roll:
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Congratulations Sweden, you win the diversity award this week. :like
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Too nice of a day to talk about the horrible muslim actions in Egypt. :-) :beat
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-1 ... s-not-safe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Diversity award goes back to France this week. Three shot one officer killed. Jihadist goes old school with AK-47 attack. This could have been much worse. :|
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

muslim headlining White House correspondence dinner doesn't mention terrorism. He had the world's ear and nothing. :roll:
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

freeski wrote:muslim headlining White House correspondence dinner doesn't mention terrorism. He had the world's ear and nothing. :roll:
He's a comedian. Not his job. Of course, had he made a joke about terrorism, you would have criticized him for joking about a serious topic, right?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Bubba wrote:
freeski wrote:muslim headlining White House correspondence dinner doesn't mention terrorism. He had the world's ear and nothing. :roll:
He's a comedian. Not his job. Of course, had he made a joke about terrorism, you would have criticized him for joking about a serious topic, right?
Right, he did address topics without joking though. Thought he could have made a statement. I enjoyed some of his jokes about CNN, Fox and MSNBC. "CNN, not everything can be breaking news" "When I'm watching CNN I feel like I'm watching CNN watch the news." The people at the CNN table were not laughing. Hardest I've laughed in a while. I thought he did a great job.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Who wants to blow up teeny boppers? These are the sick people.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

ISIS Lays Down Arms After Katy Perry’s Impassioned Plea To ‘Like, Just Co-Exist’

MAYADIN, SYRIA—Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State, released a statement Wednesday confirming that ISIS would be immediately surrendering its fight to establish a powerful caliphate after viewing an interview in which pop singer Katy Perry said, “The greatest thing we can do is just unite and love on each other and like, no barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just co-exist.”

The powerful statement which single-handedly dismantled ISIS came shortly after a terrorist attack on civilians in Manchester killed 22 people, and led the reclusive head of ISIS to hold an emergency press conference declaring the group’s jihad finished.

“Despite my previous belief that we must slay the infidel in the name of Allah until Islam rules the world, I just can’t deny that Katy’s words have touched my heart,” al-Baghdadi said as he symbolically held up and then tossed an AK-47 onto the ground. “It is time for the mujahideen to start uniting and loving on people.”

“I just can’t believe we didn’t see it before. It’s all so clear now,” he added.

After the video started to go viral in ISIS cave networks and strongholds, thousands of terrorists began pouring out into the streets of Mayadin, giving one another spontaneous group hugs, destroying their weapons, and planting trees and flowers in an attempt to begin rebuilding the Middle East into a utopian wonderland.

According to reports, al-Baghdadi further confirmed that a recent advertisement in which Kendall Jenner offered a group of riot police a Pepsi was also influential in his decision to immediately cease their murderous reign of terror and lead ISIS down a path of peace.[quote][/quote]
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Very poor response from May. She should have sent strategic bombers to Raqqa. Butt, they don't have any strategic bombers. :cry: