Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Re: More Muslim Violence

Post by Mister Moose »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
Atomic1 wrote: We don't have just a gun problem in this Country we have a Muslim problem !
Not denying the Muslim extremism problem, but where were you last week when a Christian shot up a planned parenthood?
A "pro-life" Christian killing innocents.
Explain why that is different
. Religious fanatics are the problem .
Thank you
Doesn't matter the religion
Gun control isn't the answer (though there should be sensible laws). More guns isn't the answer either (though those who want firearms should have reasonable access to them).
Recognizing fanaticism and eliminating their striking ability before tragedy happens is the answer.

Wholesale blaming of one group only creates greater division, which results in more fear, hatred and violence.
fanatics are the problem....of whatever variety...
2 things missing from the above exchange:

Yes, both are religious belief based killing. However, do abortion clinic shooters
Have training camps?
Operate in dozens of countries?
Desire to overthrow governments?
Target non abortion clinic crowded venues?
Kidnap?
Behead?
Occupy territory?
Have organized armies that are currently engaged in military combat?

Equating the two seems more like an exercise in purity of thought fluffing, rather than useful comparison. Dredging up all Christian crime, or any other religious based crime, does not solve or further the Islamic Jihad problem. They are Muslim, they are Jihadists, and they are a global problem. We need to be able to say that without apology or permission or PC qualification.

Secondly, consider the following:

Speech control isn't the answer (though there should be sensible laws). More speech isn't the answer either (though those who want to speak should have reasonable access to their voice).

And before you say no one ever died from free speech, consider how ISIS is able to recruit from western countries without free speech.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

As Obama continues to belittle police officers protecting American citizens ... there's the guy below. I don't think many envisioned the US would be more divided than we were during the GWB presidency.
'I'll take a bullet before you do - that's for damn sure'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sacre.html
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

The murderer had an Islamic name!? Oh how will Fox News contain it's excitement?
Last edited by thedev on Dec 3rd, '15, 15:01, edited 1 time in total.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Moose....

You obviously know very little about Christian extremism in Africa. I'd suggest you do a little reading. The Muslims don't have a monopoly on vile behavior.

There may not be "camps" here in the US, but there's plenty of violent rhetoric to be certain, which incites those on the fringe to do horrible things. That's called terrorism as well.

The problem is this - until society learns to accept all people (this goes for Christians, Jews, Muslims and anyone else) as one group - human beings - divisions are created, which produce breeding grounds of fear and anger. Too much of both creates violence. The way "Christians" like Atomic go after all Muslims until he's corrected only contributes to the problem. You can have a strong military response to terrorist threats while maintaining a level of decorum that doesn't make an entire group feel targeted.

Now if you want to diminish the Colorado Springs incident or "rank" it vs. Islamic extremism; go for it. Join the propaganda duped schills like Atomic1. Actually based on how easily you've been duped by Carli and that BS PP propaganda video you're already there. And regarding her, why don't you think about your cute little free speech comments in relation to her. Oh right.......

I'm more interested in addressing fanaticism in general and how to prevent any type of person from flying off the handle.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

This was a quick hit and run attack. They had a bomb "factory" in their garage and lots more ammunition. They were going to see how many people they could kill in multiple attacks.

I really don't care about Africa. The place will be a mess for at least the next century with all the corruption.

We're always going to have nuts like the guy who shot up planned parenthood. The Islamist extremists have large numbers, standing armies and want to destroy the United States. I really don't care if some people's feelings are hurt by the truth.

Fun Fact: Half of the muslims in Egypt believe if you leave the muslim religion you should be killed. Just one of many messed up things about their religion.

The police did a great job killing the murders. No cops killed fighting against two people armed with at least semiautomatic weapons.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Freeski

You don't care about Africa? You do realize there are massive amounts of terrorist groups there and it's every bit as much of a breeding ground for extremism as the Middle East.

You and your boy Chump are part of the problem with your wholesale attacks and generalizations against all of Islam. Wake up. Telling them I'm going to put a number on your back and treat you like a second class citizen, is going to piss off and radicalize more people on our on soil. Having a plan of killing the families (an international war crime) of suspected terrorist is only going to create more of them.

I believe in firm military consequences against known targets and large investment in intelligence against the unknown. Trump may create more terrorists with his talk and actions than he's capable of killing with the army he builds.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Interesting link showing 355 mass shootings in 2015.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/her ... s-in-2015/
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

deadheadskier wrote:Moose....

You obviously know very little about Christian extremism in Africa. I'd suggest you do a little reading. The Muslims don't have a monopoly on vile behavior.

There may not be "camps" here in the US, but there's plenty of violent rhetoric to be certain, which incites those on the fringe to do horrible things. That's called terrorism as well.

The problem is this - until society learns to accept all people (this goes for Christians, Jews, Muslims and anyone else) as one group - human beings - divisions are created, which produce breeding grounds of fear and anger. Too much of both creates violence. The way "Christians" like Atomic go after all Muslims until he's corrected only contributes to the problem. You can have a strong military response to terrorist threats while maintaining a level of decorum that doesn't make an entire group feel targeted.

Now if you want to diminish the Colorado Springs incident or "rank" it vs. Islamic extremism; go for it. Join the propaganda duped schills like Atomic1. Actually based on how easily you've been duped by Carli and that BS PP propaganda video you're already there. And regarding her, why don't you think about your cute little free speech comments in relation to her. Oh right.......

I'm more interested in addressing fanaticism in general and how to prevent any type of person from flying off the handle.
You're right, I know little about African Christian extremism. I also have no idea what the relevance of that is to what I said. I mentioned abortion clinics and the fact that reciting other religious zealots doesn't help in addressing the Jihadist problems. You countered with reciting even more examples of other extremism.

It's fall. Mice are getting into my house. When I go after them, I don't feel the need to acknowledge that other houses might have a squirrel problem, or a raccoon problem, or a skunk problem. I just deal with the issue at hand, ie the mouse problem. And I know not all mice get inside and chew up my insulation and wiring. Just some mice. I still call them mice. What you seem to be asking is for me to write "insulation eating mice" on my mousetraps, and in my mouse correspondence and discussions. Instead of just "mouse trap". I know not all mice try to chew my insulation. And the mice I see outside are cute and innocent. I don't have any ill feelings towards them. I just protect my house against the sect of mice that chew my insulation. But when I go the hardware store, I'm ok with saying "mouse trap". Does the hardware store guy think I'm going to kill all mice all over the State in a rodent vendetta? No, I'm pretty sure he knows that only mice that come inside my house are going to be exposed to mouse traps I buy. We don't need to have that conversation. Because most people don't hate mice, they just need to protect their house against the ones that come inside. There is no need to explain every time you buy a mouse trap that you don't hate all mice.

Why can't we assume the same thing about the world's religions when anyone refers to them?

I didn't see where Atomic said ALL Muslims. He said "Muslim problem". In case it has escaped your attention, we have a Muslim problem. And so do the Muslims.

And jeez, the rest of your diatribe is all based on stuff I didn't even say.

With respect to planned parenthood, I'll say it again. PP did sell and did solicit the sale of fetal organs for monetary compensation. The fact that the videos were edited DOES NOT change those facts that were depicted. I think it's a sad commentary on those who choose to turn a blind eye to that aspect of what was uncovered and documented. Prices were set for organs in bulk. So much for a liver. So much for a brain. Or are you maintaining that the price quotes were somehow doctored on the video tape?

And how does any of my free speech comments affect or relate to Carly Fiorina's ability to speak her opinion? You've completely lost me there.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Good luck with your mouse eradication Mr. Moose.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Interesting link showing 355 mass shootings in 2015.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/her ... s-in-2015/
Based on that map, real estate sales in Wyoming and North Dakota are destined to rise.

To your other comment...
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
brownman wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
brownman wrote:CAIR news conference last nite was hokie/spooky.
They will never fully integrate into this society.
I watched it and saw nothing wrong with it.
Putting the MoFo's brother in law on the CAIR podium for lame comments was appropriate?
Barely offered any condolences ... then was quickly shuffled to the background.
How does that enhance the CAIR position or their veiled agenda?

:sad:
It was better than saying nothing. Can you imagine what it took for him to be in the limelight like that and take a stand? Give the dude some credit.
With a perspective based in Christian morals and values, NO, I cannot fathom the mind of the brother in law of a Muslim extremist.

Actually, he did say nothing. …"I cannot express how sad I am..." Doesn't necessarily mean he's sad at all.
As things come out, won't be surprised to learn this guy was complicit in the affair.
How can you visit your in-laws and not wonder why they have a 2 car garage and their cars are always parked on the street?
How do you not ask your wife ... "What's with all the target practice your brother and his wife are doing?"

Forever .. Goat Path
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

brownman wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:It was better than saying nothing. Can you imagine what it took for him to be in the limelight like that and take a stand? Give the dude some credit.
With a perspective based in Christian morals and values, NO, I cannot fathom the mind of the brother in law of a Muslim extremist.

Actually, he did say nothing. …"I cannot express how sad I am..." Doesn't necessarily mean he's sad at all.
As things come out, won't be surprised to learn this guy was complicit in the affair.
How can you visit your in-laws and not wonder why they have a 2 car garage and their cars are always parked on the street?
How do you not ask your wife ... "What's with all the target practice your brother and his wife are doing?"

The word "grace" comes to mind. Why not show him some? English is not his first language. If you've spent time anyone in which English is not their first language I'm sure you'd appreciate how difficult it is for them to speak English, let alone show empathy under pressure, especially in the limelight speaking on behalf of Muslims, to the entire American populace. I mean, really man.

I live in a good neighborhood, some houses have 3-car garages, their cars are still out on the driveway or the road. Should I call 911? There's a gun range I can hear from my deck, I mean it is America, and many people that live around me practice at that range, call 911 on them too I guess? Maybe if they only "look" Muslim? C'moon man, there aren't any straws to grasp. You're not even trying to be pragmatic.

When did I become the voice of reason here? :roll: :lol:
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

I don't owe this 'spokesman' anything and am not of mind to CAIR whatsoever.
Using this muslim in that manner was misguided and primitive.

I know and work with lots of nationalities and tolerate the differences.

Your neighborhood sounds nice, except for the puny garages. :P
There's a gun range 1/2 mile away from me. They don't allow AR-15s.

The only 911 call I'd suggest you make is on Chip Kelly :wink:

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Mister Moose wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:Moose....

You're right, I know little about African Christian extremism. I also have no idea what the relevance of that is to what I said. I mentioned abortion clinics and the fact that reciting other religious zealots doesn't help in addressing the Jihadist problems. You countered with reciting even more examples of other extremism.

It's fall. Mice are getting into my house. When I go after them, I don't feel the need to acknowledge that other houses might have a squirrel problem, or a raccoon problem, or a skunk problem. I just deal with the issue at hand, ie the mouse problem. And I know not all mice get inside and chew up my insulation and wiring. Just some mice. I still call them mice. What you seem to be asking is for me to write "insulation eating mice" on my mousetraps, and in my mouse correspondence and discussions. Instead of just "mouse trap". I know not all mice try to chew my insulation. And the mice I see outside are cute and innocent. I don't have any ill feelings towards them. I just protect my house against the sect of mice that chew my insulation. But when I go the hardware store, I'm ok with saying "mouse trap". Does the hardware store guy think I'm going to kill all mice all over the State in a rodent vendetta? No, I'm pretty sure he knows that only mice that come inside my house are going to be exposed to mouse traps I buy. We don't need to have that conversation. Because most people don't hate mice, they just need to protect their house against the ones that come inside. There is no need to explain every time you buy a mouse trap that you don't hate all mice.

Why can't we assume the same thing about the world's religions when anyone refers to them?

I didn't see where Atomic said ALL Muslims. He said "Muslim problem". In case it has escaped your attention, we have a Muslim problem. And so do the Muslims.

And jeez, the rest of your diatribe is all based on stuff I didn't even say.

With respect to planned parenthood, I'll say it again. PP did sell and did solicit the sale of fetal organs for monetary compensation. The fact that the videos were edited DOES NOT change those facts that were depicted. I think it's a sad commentary on those who choose to turn a blind eye to that aspect of what was uncovered and documented. Prices were set for organs in bulk. So much for a liver. So much for a brain. Or are you maintaining that the price quotes were somehow doctored on the video tape?

And how does any of my free speech comments affect or relate to Carly Fiorina's ability to speak her opinion? You've completely lost me there.
You are blindly ignorant regarding Atomic. He has made direct attacks on ALl Muslims numerous times, even going so far as to change thread titles when called on it.

You asked if Christian extremism has camps, beheadings etc....well they do in Africa. I answered your question and said check it out. What I didn't address in that initial inquiry of yours was your question regarding a desire to establish a religious nation state like ISIS does. Most of the Republican front runners want to do exactly that; adjust laws to reflect the teachings of the bible. We are a secular nation, Cruz, Carson, Rubio and crew should be completely eliminated from consideration for president. Their platforms are unconstitutional.

We don't have a "Muslim problem" any more than we have a "Christian problem."

We have an extremist problem in regards to both and I'm not surprised that isn't conceivable through your thick skull. This is where you and I differ. I admitted to the Muslim extremist problem with my very first statement to Atomic. You on the other hand rank and diminish other forms of extremism.

The sale of body parts is illegal. PP was investigated for such and were acquitd of wrong doing. The republican task force leading the investigation admitted to liying about the facts surrounding the evidence. That witch hunt and the high level false accusations by public figures like your girl Carli is potentially responsible for driving one man over the edge and three people losing their lives in Colorado. Cons like you revel in saying Obama has blood on his hands whenever there's a tragedy. In this case the blood is on Carli's hands.

Trump's rhetoric in the same manner may do the same with Muslim extremists.

But I suppose you think he's a mousetrap salesman........
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

535544485_640[1].jpg
535544485_640[1].jpg (42.93 KiB) Viewed 799 times
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Yesterday it was revealed that one of the victims and the murderer had an argument a couple of weeks before the shooting. They argued over if islam is a religion of peace. Boy, I guess the killer showed him. No better way to show you're peaceful than shooting up a Christmas party. :sad: Also, another victim was Jewish and the shooter knew it. Was he a special target. His wife thinks he was. :sad:

Fiorina has blood on her hands :?: So, you don't just listen to the crazy left, you believe them :?: