More Muslim Violence

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: More Muslim Violence

Post by Highway Star »

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/20/world ... .html?_r=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In the immediate aftermath of the Paris terror attacks on Nov. 13, French investigators came face to face with the reality that they had missed earlier signs that the Islamic State was building the machinery to mount sustained terrorist strikes in Europe.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/23/europe/brussels-attacks/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"We know these things can happen," she said, "but we must go on."
SERIOUSLY?????
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.msfanpage.link/muslim-shopke ... py-easter/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A well-known Muslim shopkeeper has been murdered hours after wishing his “beloved Christian nation” happy Easter on social media. Another Muslim man has been arrested for a “religiously motivated” crime, police confirm.
so kind and tolerant, religion of peace for sure... :roll:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Pope Francis' proposed solution hasn't worked well.
Tolerance and Love seem only to work where civilization exists.

Belgium coming down on the hooligan skinheads Is perplexing :oops:

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

RELIGION OF PEACE

LAHORE/ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (Reuters) - A suicide bomber killed at least 65 people, mostly women and children, at a park in Lahore on Sunday in an attack claimed by a Pakistani Taliban faction which said it had targeted Christians.

More than 300 other people were wounded, officials said.

The explosion occurred in the parking area of Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park close to children’s swings. The park is a popular site for members of Lahore’s Christian community, many of whom had gone there to celebrate the Easter weekend holiday.

Witnesses said they saw body parts strewn across the parking lot once the dust had settled after the blast.

“When the blast occurred, the flames were so high they reached above the trees and I saw bodies flying in the air,” said Hasan Imran, 30, a resident who had gone to Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park for a walk.

Officials said 65 people were killed and about 300 wounded. Police Superintendant Mustansar Feroz said most of the casualities were women and children.

The Taliban faction Jamaat-ul-Ahrar claimed responsibility for the attack.

“The target was Christians,” a spokesman for the faction, Ehsanullah Ehsan, said. “We want to send this message to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif that we have entered Lahore.”

“He can do what he wants but he won’t be able to stop us. Our suicide bombers will continue these attacks.”

Islamist militants in Pakistan have attacked Christians and other religious minorities often over the past decade. Many Christians accuse the government of doing little to protect them, saying politicians are quick to offer condolences after an attack but slow to take any concrete steps to improve security.
ARIF ALI/Getty Images
A Pakistani eye witness talks with media representatives at a bomb blast site in Lahore on March 27, 2016. Dozens were killed in the blast.
TOLL MAY CLIMB

Salman Rafique, a health adviser for the Punjab provincial government, said many of the wounded were undergoing emergency surgery in hospitals.

“We fear that the death toll may climb considerably,” he said.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Attachments
13177976_10208284247016034_5671072828010233026_n.jpg
13177976_10208284247016034_5671072828010233026_n.jpg (29.92 KiB) Viewed 772 times
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

^^^ Good one. ALERT, London has fallen. :?c
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

freeski wrote:^^^ Good one. ALERT, London has fallen. :?c
Yeah...horrible, just horrible... :roll:

http://time.com/4322562/london-mayor-sa ... tter-brief" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Calling moderate muslims "uncle Toms" then a video is found of him preaching anti-western hatred :?: :?:You think "TIME" is going to give you the truth :?: :?: We'll see. Maybe he's grown out of his radicalism. Obama did. :| http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... ealed.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Interesting historical analysis, tracing the problems of the middle east back to the break up of the Ottoman Empire, along with a route to a better future.

The breakdown of Arab states
The war within

Europe and America made mistakes, but the misery of the Arab world is caused mainly by its own failures

http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/2 ... l/n/n/NA/n" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

no one even blinked an eye at the plane crash in egypt, how 'bout this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... thers.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:no one even blinked an eye at the plane crash in egypt, how 'bout this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... thers.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When public beheadings and burning people in a cage no longer work as a deterrent, they move on so some new horror. There's only one thing to do with ISIS and that's to destroy it and kill its true believers.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:no one even blinked an eye at the plane crash in egypt, how 'bout this?

When public beheadings and burning people in a cage no longer work as a deterrent, they move on so some new horror. There's only one thing to do with ISIS and that's to destroy it and kill its true believers.
yep time to start paving that $hit over, every last one of em needs to go, and if a few "innocents" perish along the way so be it, there ain't no population shortage...

mach es sehr schnell

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:

yep time to start paving that $hit over, every last one of em needs to go, and if a few "innocents" perish along the way so be it, there ain't no population shortage...

Ummm...no, that's not what I said.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:

Ummm...no, that's not what I said.
"ISIS and its true believer's" umm maybe you don;t understand what I said seeing as I bolded your comment then commented on that, ISIS needs to go, you target them, and them only...however SOME collateral damage will occur...when we have film of an ISIS parade we need to be replacing that camera with a gun, when we know where there are ISIS camps strongholds, convoys etc they need to be vaporized...I can see a snowmobile in my yard on google earth, the US military can see much more than that...the scourge must be eliminated, they aren't just a differing viewpoint...you don't let up, whenever and wherever ISIS surfaces it gets wiped out...every time...until it ceases to exist...there is no other answer...surrender and submit is not an option for us...
mach es sehr schnell