More Muslim Violence

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
freeski
Post Office

Re: More Muslim Violence

Post by freeski »

Bubba wrote:
freeski wrote:Update: Appears to be just what happens in big cities. No need to over react. This might just be a traffic accident. Let's wait for all of the facts.
So where's Trump tweeting condemnation of another terrorist attack in London? Did someone finally take his toys away?
Good point, yea nothing.
First, it's never okay to randomly attack anyone. It was wrong to try and kill all of the muslims coming out of the mosque. With that being said, London is under attack and this guy was sick of it and fought back. Pretty sure Trump see's the attack in this light. Hopefully, all attacks stop.

The post you quoted was mocking the London Mayor and Obama. Neither of these muslims leaders see the violence like most other people do.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

freeski wrote: First, it's never okay to randomly attack anyone. It was wrong to try and kill all of the muslims coming out of the mosque. With that being said, London is under attack and this guy was sick of it and fought back. Pretty sure Trump see's the attack in this light. Hopefully, all attacks stop.
Do you mean like the baseball field shooter? Did Gump see that in the same light?
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Coydog wrote:
freeski wrote: First, it's never okay to randomly attack anyone. It was wrong to try and kill all of the muslims coming out of the mosque. With that being said, London is under attack and this guy was sick of it and fought back. Pretty sure Trump see's the attack in this light. Hopefully, all attacks stop.
Do you mean like the baseball field shooter? Did Gump see that in the same light?
There are two clear sides here. History has shown what happens to factions that do not stand up for themselves. They are slaughtered. You can hope the radical muslims stop the violence, butt so far it is only increasing; maybe even exponentially in London. At this rate revenge was bound to happen. Again, the guy shouldn't have done it. Butt at what point is it the right thing to do? After 1,000 lives lost? After 3,000 (9/11, we acted)? After 5,000 lives?...10,000 or 100,0000?

Seriously Coydog, do you just set back and let your civilization be slaughtered? Is fighting back never okay?

Movie Fury: "Get you're men to fight"
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
no but the delusional dems and MSM most certainly did...the good hate is always justified...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

freeski wrote:
Coydog wrote:
There are two clear sides here. History has shown what happens to factions that do not stand up for themselves. They are slaughtered. You can hope the radical muslims stop the violence, butt so far it is only increasing; maybe even exponentially in London. At this rate revenge was bound to happen. Again, the guy shouldn't have done it. Butt at what point is it the right thing to do? After 1,000 lives lost? After 3,000 (9/11, we acted)? After 5,000 lives?...10,000 or 100,0000?

Seriously Coydog, do you just set back and let your civilization be slaughtered? Is fighting back never okay?

Movie Fury: "Get you're men to fight"
I don’t know if this has been tried before, but maybe we could mark all Muslims living or visiting here somehow and then evacuate them to various camps located around the country. They would be detained there just until this war on terror is over. Safer for everyone.

But short of that, I suppose plowing your car into innocent Muslim folks will do.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

We did it with the Japanese and it was the right thing to do. Obviously the muslim problem today does not warrant your plan. So, you didn't answer my question if you should ever fight back. Obama wouldn't either. Another reason Cankle is hiding in the woods.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

freeski wrote:We did it with the Japanese and it was the right thing to do. wow Obviously the muslim problem today does not warrant your plan. there's a relief So, you didn't answer my question if you should ever fight back. Obama wouldn't either. Another reason Cankle is hiding in the woods.
I'd fight back in a morally justifiable way, not indiscriminate killing of innocents. That's me, but then apparently I'm not as scared as you.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Coydog wrote:
freeski wrote:We did it with the Japanese and it was the right thing to do. wow Obviously the muslim problem today does not warrant your plan. there's a relief So, you didn't answer my question if you should ever fight back. Obama wouldn't either. Another reason Cankle is hiding in the woods.
I'd fight back in a morally justifiable way, not indiscriminate killing of innocents. That's me, but then apparently I'm not as scared as you.
Well, at least we didn't torture, beat, starve and force them to work in factories like our enemies did. If you want to be upset about the actors in WWII be upset with Germany and Japan.

This is another legacy Obama left, blame the U.S.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
and that's the problem with your "ideology" it relies on emotional standards that are subjective in the mind of every citizen...

the EXACT reason for conservatism at the legislative and court level, so that there is no "eye of the beholder" justice but a pre-determined outcome that has nothing to do with the perpetrator and everything to do with the crime that was perpetrated...

without the guarantee of justice being blind, anyone and everyone is exploitable...why would anyone allow, let alone advocate for "subjective rule of law", an oxymoron if there ever was one...and that's exactly what the left insists upon, a "liberal" interpretation of the law, made by them of course, that allows for the same law to be interpreted 180* differently depending on who that interpretation suits at the time... e.g. a stop sign only requires a stop if someone is coming otherwise a "slowdown and look" is just fine and not punishable by law if you are caught doing that...I insist that every stop sign requires a full stop, every time, and failure to do so results in a warning or fine any time you are caught ...

in only one of those scenarios is a legal right of way provable...in only one of those scenarios can one be entirely sure of the consequences of ones actions with regards to the law... in only one of those situations can you assume that unless someone should break the law oncoming traffic will stop regardless of whether you are "visible" to them or not...

tearing down the rule of law in tiny little increments still leads to eventual chaos...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

freeski wrote:There are two clear sides here. History has shown what happens to factions that do not stand up for themselves. They are slaughtered. You can hope the radical muslims stop the violence, butt so far it is only increasing; maybe even exponentially in London. At this rate revenge was bound to happen. Again, the guy shouldn't have done it. Butt at what point is it the right thing to do? After 1,000 lives lost? After 3,000 (9/11, we acted)? After 5,000 lives?...10,000 or 100,0000
What about the 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries and 33,636 deaths due to injury by firearms in the US. When do we act?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
freeski wrote:There are two clear sides here. History has shown what happens to factions that do not stand up for themselves. They are slaughtered. You can hope the radical muslims people who choose to kill in the name of an ideology that insists upon world domination and the universal adoption of one god...of no use to anyone except other radical muslims...stop the violence, butt so far it is only increasing; maybe even exponentially in London. At this rate revenge was bound to happen. Again, the guy shouldn't have done it. Butt at what point is it the right thing to do? After 1,000 lives lost? After 3,000 (9/11, we acted)? After 5,000 lives?...10,000 or 100,0000
What about the 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries and 33,636 deaths due to injury by firearms inanimate object that cannot do anything w/o human interaction...valuable tool that has been used for hundreds of years to hunt and defend...can also be used for illegal purposes but only by those who CHOOSE to break the law...in the US. When do we act?
:bang :bang :beat :smash :smash :roll:
mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:
and that's the problem with your "ideology" it relies on emotional standards that are subjective in the mind of every citizen...

the EXACT reason for conservatism at the legislative and court level, so that there is no "eye of the beholder" justice but a pre-determined outcome that has nothing to do with the perpetrator and everything to do with the crime that was perpetrated...
Uh huh, conservative "ideology" is so much easier. For example, we were attacked by Japan in WWII. Therefore, just to be safe, let's round up every US citizen who appears to be of Japanese heritage. Doesn't matter how many generations they've been here - any one of 'em could be the enemy. No "subjective rule of law", no "eye of the beholder", if you look Japanese, in you go, clean and simple, very Gumpian. But please don't round up German Americans, they look just like us.

But back to your traffic analogy.
madhatter wrote: I insist that every stop sign requires a full stop, every time, and failure to do so results in a warning or fine any time you are caught ...
Got it, no exceptions.

Now imagine you have an emergency in the middle of the night, an elderly parent suffering from a stroke or a child with a life threatening injury. Time is of the essence - a few moments could mean the difference between life or death. Too far away for an ambulance. I assume those practicing conservative ideology would diligently come to a full stop at every traffic sign on the way to the hospital no matter how empty the intersection.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:

Uh huh, conservative "ideology" is so much easier. no what I said was conservatism in the approach to law...For example, we were attacked by Japan in WWII. my mother wasn't even born yet but ok...Therefore, just to be safe, let's round up every US citizen who appears to be of Japanese heritage. Doesn't matter how many generations they've been here - any one of 'em could be the enemy. No "subjective rule of law", no "eye of the beholder", if you look Japanese, in you go, clean and simple, very Gumpian. But please don't round up German Americans, they look just like us.pretty sure it was the democrats who interned the japanese, so I'm gonna go with so very democratic...

But back to your traffic analogy.
madhatter wrote: I insist that every stop sign requires a full stop, every time, and failure to do so results in a warning or fine any time you are caught ...
Got it, no exceptions.please list all the LEGAL exceptions to stopping at a stop sign...otherwise yeah, no exceptions...

Now imagine you have an emergency in the middle of the night, an elderly parent suffering from a stroke or a child with a life threatening injury. Time is of the essence - a few moments could mean the difference between life or death. Too far away for an ambulance. I assume those practicing conservative ideology would diligently come to a full stop at every traffic sign on the way to the hospital no matter how empty the intersection.
you should... you don't get to run through a stop sign and endanger the lives others because you think your priority is of higher importance than the legally granted right of way given to oncoming traffic...

again with the wanting to be the sole arbiter while ignoring what allowing everyone to be the sole arbiter devolves into...

now lets imagine your emergency ends you up in an accident where a family is killed because you decided that your priorities took precedent over the rule of law, i.e. the stop sign...that same "my priority trumps all" mentality is on display w every whining petulant liberal cry about trump, every law, rule, eo etc that they disagree with and in fact every mere idea they disagree with...

and that's the problem I have w "liberal" ideology, the "liberal" always feels as though he/she is the sole arbiter of all that is fair and just and that their priorities are always "good" and therefore any action they take is justified cuz it's for the "greater good" and thus a noble and selfless act even when said liberal is the sole benefactor of those actions...ain't nothing liberal about any of that at all...

rules are rules and breaking the rules has set consequences...now that doesn't mean that one must be pure as the driven snow and never break a rule, people break rules all the time but one still needs to understand and accept the universally agreed upon rule of law and any consequences for failing to abide by such that's how the rule of law works, anything else is a degree of anarchy...

so back to your car example you could still decide that your priority trumps rule of law, and run a red light...perhaps nothign happens and you contimnue on your way, ok...now suppose you struck a bicyclist timing the light that you failed to see...yer criminally negligent...and perhaps a person is dead as a result of that...now what? is it now homicide because you made a conscious decision to run the red light? one that was perhaps decided when you first got into the car? that's why there needs to be specific law...so the "court" can't sympathize more with the dead kid on a bike's family than they do for you and your sick dog and call you a murderer...
mach es sehr schnell

Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
What about the 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries and 33,636 deaths due to injury by firearms in the US. When do we act?
Freedom has a price. There will always be people that abuse freedom. That doesn't make the value of freedom any less.

We are citizens, not subjects. Citizens have autonomy, and are only limited by the law, not enabled by the law.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote: But back to your traffic analogy.
Got it, no exceptions.please list all the LEGAL exceptions to stopping at a stop sign...otherwise yeah, no exceptions...

you should... you don't get to run through a stop sign and endanger the lives others because you think your priority is of higher importance than the legally granted right of way given to oncoming traffic...
Good, you do what the sign tells you to do - always.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna use my best judgement and not stop at the completely empty country intersection in the middle of the night in order to get that kid to the hospital in time to save her. I'll be happy to explain my reasoning to the court and accept the consequences.