More Muslim Violence

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: More Muslim Violence

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:The ban is ridiculous. I don't agree with it, not even a little. If you're going to do the ban ... sh1t at least include those Saudis Arabia fukcers.
we have diplomatic relations w that country so that's not going to happen...
Ahem...we have diplomatic relations with a number of the countries on the list.
so what? I didn't say if we have diplomatic relations then they aren't on the list... I said we have diplomatic relations with saudi arabia and as a result of that we won;t be instilling a ban there...it's rather annoying reading crap from you nitpickers who know full well that your little picked nit has little bearing on the actual argument...guess it;s why outside a half a dozen blue states no one even cares to hear what you have to say...it's just baseless sour grapes crybaby sore loser BS...

instead of making BS arguments you think you can pull over on the "rubes" try making a valid argument...til then enjoy the continuous loss of D seats everywhere...

we have strained relations with MOST of the countries on the list, and many if not all of them cannot or will not assure the authenticity of documentation ...in any case they ARE on the list and are likely to remain so for the duration set at a minimum...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:The ban is ridiculous. I don't agree with it, not even a little. If you're going to do the ban ... sh1t at least include those Saudis Arabia fukcers.
so what? I didn't say if we have diplomatic relations then they aren't on the list... I said we have diplomatic relations with saudi arabia and as a result of that we won;t be instilling a ban there...it's rather annoying reading crap from you nitpickers who know full well that your little picked nit has little bearing on the actual argument...guess it;s why outside a half a dozen blue states no one even cares to hear what you have to say...it's just baseless sour grapes crybaby sore loser BS...

instead of making BS arguments you think you can pull over on the "rubes" try making a valid argument...til then enjoy the continuous loss of D seats everywhere...

we have strained relations with MOST of the countries on the list, and many if not all of them cannot or will not assure the authenticity of documentation ...in any case they ARE on the list and are likely to remain so for the duration set at a minimum...
It's not a nitpick. Trump signed the Executive Order to make America safer. If this is the case, then why isn't Saudi Arabia on the list, considering it's the manufacturer of most the terrorists that have harmed America.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:

It's not a nitpick. Trump signed the Executive Order to make America safer. If this is the case, then why isn't Saudi Arabia on the list, considering it's the manufacturer of most the terrorists that have harmed America.
JFC follow along...our relationship w saudi arabia is FAR different than that of those other countries, THAT is why they are not on the list...PRETENDING that since we have relations w countries on that list they are the on same level as saudi arabias is a false equivalency... anyone with half a semblance of a brain including bubba, KNOWS that...

we are NOT going to ban travel from saudi arabia...regardless of how stupid you think that is.,..
mach es sehr schnell

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Please post more dumb images!
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Nikoli wrote:Please post more dumb images!
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:It's not a nitpick. Trump signed the Executive Order to make America safer. If this is the case, then why isn't Saudi Arabia on the list, considering it's the manufacturer of most the terrorists that have harmed America.
JFC follow along...our relationship w saudi arabia is FAR different than that of those other countries, THAT is why they are not on the list...PRETENDING that since we have relations w countries on that list they are the on same level as saudi arabias is a false equivalency... anyone with half a semblance of a brain including bubba, KNOWS that...

we are NOT going to ban travel from saudi arabia...regardless of how stupid you think that is.,..
So if the ban is not intended to keep America safer - what's it for?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:It's not a nitpick. Trump signed the Executive Order to make America safer. If this is the case, then why isn't Saudi Arabia on the list, considering it's the manufacturer of most the terrorists that have harmed America.

good grief... preventing just ONE attack makes us safer...the ban IS intended to do at least that... try a better argument...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

good grief... preventing just ONE attack makes us safer...the ban IS intended to do at least that... try a better argument...
I think it's a risk / reward conversation. There's a 1/2 million legal immigration occurring each year in America. Should we ban all immigration in hopes of preventing one attack?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

I think it's a risk / reward conversation. There's a 1/2 million legal immigration occurring each year in America. Should we ban all immigration in hopes of preventing one attack?
no, which is why we didn't...your US passport is easily verifiable as authentic...your yemeni passport, not so much...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

no, which is why we didn't...your US passport is easily verifiable as authentic...your yemeni passport, not so much...
So let me get it straight. The ban is to keep America safer, but we're okay with immigrants from terrorist countries if we're cool with them, but those countries that have passports that aren't easy to verify are banned ... but what about the EU? Interpol says in 2013 there were nearly 10,000 fraudulent passport cases, more than any other country/continent. Should we ban them because their passports are easily faked and thus not easy to verify as authentic?
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
So let me get it straight. The ban is to keep America safer, but we're okay with immigrants from terrorist countries if we're cool with them, but those countries that have passports that aren't easy to verify are banned ... but what about the EU? Interpol says in 2013 there were nearly 10,000 fraudulent passport cases, more than any other country/continent. Should we ban them because their passports are easily faked and thus not easy to verify as authentic?
Stop using common sense.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
so your argument is if we won't ban ALL then we shouldn't ban ANY? :?c you haven;t made any valid argument as to why those 7 should NOT be included...only that others s/b added...

EDIT:

apparently your message is getting thru to some extent...

mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:so your argument is if we won't ban ALL then we shouldn't ban ANY? :?c you haven;t made any valid argument as to why those 7 should NOT be included...only that others s/b added...
I'm not making an argument. I'm asking you to clarify your understanding, and support of, the Executive Order to ban refugees/immigrants from several nations. To recap, I've confirmed you:

1 - Don't believe this ban is to make America safer (if it was, we know Saudi Arabia would be on the list - see 9/11)
2 - Don't believe nations "cool" with America should be implicated by the ban
3 - Believe countries with sh1tty passports should be banned, but not the one's with the most pervasive fraud as compared to other countries

So what's the value proposition of the ban? I'm still not sure why you support it and what you think it's for.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:so your argument is if we won't ban ALL then we shouldn't ban ANY? :?c you haven;t made any valid argument as to why those 7 should NOT be included...only that others s/b added...
I'm not making an argument. I'm asking you to clarify your understanding, and support of, the Executive Order to ban refugees/immigrants from several nations. To recap, I've confirmed you:

1 - Don't believe this ban is to make America safer (if it was, we know Saudi Arabia would be on the list - see 9/11)by that logic if we require seatbelts but not airbags we aren;t making things safer...
2 - Don't believe nations "cool" with America should be implicated by the banwe aren't banning anyone, we simply are suspending our immigrationpolicy in places where we feel we need more vettinguntil we can modify our immigration policy to properly perform that vetting...then we will resume ACCEPTING those who can be properly vetted...no one has an inalienable right to come to the US or any other country...
3 - Believe countries with sh1tty passports should be banned, but not the one's with the most pervasive fraud as compared to other countriesyou said that not me... your premise is again similar to the seatbelt airbag argument....

So what's the value proposition of the ban? I'm still not sure why you support it and what you think it's for.

I don't oppose it...that's my position....
mach es sehr schnell