Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: More Muslim Violence

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... years-eve/
Authorities now think that on New Year's Eve, more than 1,200 women were sexually assaulted in various German cities, including more than 600 in Cologne and about 400 in Hamburg.

More than 2,000 men were allegedly involved, and 120 suspects — about half of them foreign nationals who had only recently arrived in Germany — have been identified.

Only four have been convicted, but more trials are underway.
we need this in rutland ASAP... :roll:
Who were the other half? uhhhh perhaps muslims who weren't "foreign nationals that arrived recently", or do you imagine that for the purpose of assaulting women the islamic refugees are willing to assimilate and join with the native population? or that native germans suddenly decided "hey lets join the muslims as an excuse to assault" Very possible given the number of various ethnic "hooligans" and others that go to soccer matches throughout Europe. Why wouldn't some of these same violent people try to take advantage of a situation? Native born Germans or German citizens? Other European nationals? OK...let's ban them too.
no one said ban either so stop being an @sshole...if they choose to relocate on their own whatever, same for any other choosing to immigrate,you stand in line and go thru the proper channels like everyone else, no fast track...There is absolutely ZERO need to actively pursue a program to bring as many as possible as quickly as possible to rutland or anywhere in the US...your deliberate "misunderstanding" and "false equivalencies" are wearing thin...cut the cr@p and try offering something constructive, I know you can...
The proposal is NOT to bring as many as possible as quickly as possible so get off your high horse. The proposal is to relocate 100 families to Rutland that have gone through the full vetting process that takes about two years. It has also been said, as of today I believe, that their arrival in Rutland may not occur in October but start in December so that puts a dent in the "as quickly as possible" argument.

My objection to the program is not that refugees are going to be brought to Rutland but that the Mayor and a few folks decided this without any public discussion, in violation of the spirit, if not the letter, of open meetings laws. Keep in mind that Somali refugees have been brought to Burlington without any problem and are becoming integrated into the community. Somalia is a hotbed of terrorists too.

As for "no one said ban either", isn't the proposal from Trump (and some here) to ban Muslims or, as revised, people from countries where terrorism exists? Should we have banned Irish and Northern Irish in the 1970s and 1980s? Who else should or could be on that list?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... years-eve/
Authorities now think that on New Year's Eve, more than 1,200 women were sexually assaulted in various German cities, including more than 600 in Cologne and about 400 in Hamburg.

More than 2,000 men were allegedly involved, and 120 suspects — about half of them foreign nationals who had only recently arrived in Germany — have been identified.

Only four have been convicted, but more trials are underway.
we need this in rutland ASAP... :roll:
Who were the other half? uhhhh perhaps muslims who weren't "foreign nationals that arrived recently", or do you imagine that for the purpose of assaulting women the islamic refugees are willing to assimilate and join with the native population? or that native germans suddenly decided "hey lets join the muslims as an excuse to assault" Very possible given the number of various ethnic "hooligans" and others that go to soccer matches throughout Europe. Why wouldn't some of these same violent people try to take advantage of a situation? Native born Germans or German citizens? Other European nationals? OK...let's ban them too.
no one said ban either so stop being an @sshole...if they choose to relocate on their own whatever, same for any other choosing to immigrate,you stand in line and go thru the proper channels like everyone else, no fast track...There is absolutely ZERO need to actively pursue a program to bring as many as possible as quickly as possible to rutland or anywhere in the US...your deliberate "misunderstanding" and "false equivalencies" are wearing thin...cut the cr@p and try offering something constructive, I know you can...
The proposal is NOT to bring as many as possible as quickly as possible so get off your high horse. The proposal is to relocate 100 families to Rutland that have gone through the full vetting process that takes about two years. It has also been said, as of today I believe, that their arrival in Rutland may not occur in October but start in December so that puts a dent in the "as quickly as possible" argument.

My objection to the program is not that refugees are going to be brought to Rutland but that the Mayor and a few folks decided this without any public discussion, in violation of the spirit, if not the letter, of open meetings laws. Keep in mind that Somali refugees have been brought to Burlington without any problem and are becoming integrated into the community. Somalia is a hotbed of terrorists too.

As for "no one said ban either", isn't the proposal from Trump (and some here) to ban Muslims or, as revised, people from countries where terrorism exists? Should we have banned Irish and Northern Irish in the 1970s and 1980s? Who else should or could be on that list?
pretty sure carter had a ban during his administration, but in any case:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/ ... ion-reform" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Refugee program for American children. Increase standards for the admission of refugees and asylum-seekers to crack down on abuses. Use the monies saved on expensive refugee programs to help place American children without parents in safer homes and communities, and to improve community safety in high crime neighborhoods in the United States.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

If you lived in an apartment in Rutland with young kids would you feel the same way? Would it be okay to have refugees who may be carrying diseases that had been eradicated in this country?
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Bubba wrote:
...As for "no one said ban either", isn't the proposal from Trump (and some here) to ban Muslims or, as revised, people from countries where terrorism exists? Should we have banned Irish and Northern Irish in the 1970s and 1980s? Who else should or could be on that list?
I don't recall the US declaring war on Ireland.

Presidential Proclamations 2525, 2526, and 2527
These three proclamations were signed by president Franklin D. Roosevelt shortly after the attack on Pearl Harbor. Citing the Alien and Sedition Acts as precedence, these proclamations restricted the entry and naturalization of Japanese, Germans, and Italians respectively.

OBAMA CALLS ON CONGRESS TO FORMALLY DECLARE WAR ON ISIS IN OVAL OFFICE ADDRESS
http://www.newsweek.com/address-obama-v ... eat-401796" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just connecting the dots for you. What's changed, is Islamic terrorism is a nationless army, movement, group, whatever you want to call it.

You claim these immigrants are fully vetted. Many news stories claim vetting is not possible without any records available. More info needed on how they are "fully vetted"
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

furthermore as I posted elsewhere and as many had "amazingly foreseen" the refugee program IS being exploited in order to allow terrorists to gain entry...we already have PLENTY of people in the country, we don't NEED more, unless we are talking about highly educated immigrants that can become an ASSET to our country, then by all means find them, vet them and help them get here if they need help...I'm even for shipping a few ne'er do wells back in exchange :D ...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:furthermore as I posted elsewhere and as many had "amazingly foreseen" the refugee program IS being exploited in order to allow terrorists to gain entry...we already have PLENTY of people in the country, we don't NEED more, unless we are talking about highly educated immigrants that can become an ASSET to our country, then by all means find them, vet them and help them get here if they need help...I'm even for shipping a few ne'er do wells back in exchange :D ...
I'll take two Syrian doctors and a physicist for 7 basket weavers and a performance artist to be named later?

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:furthermore as I posted elsewhere and as many had "amazingly foreseen" the refugee program IS being exploited in order to allow terrorists to gain entry...we already have PLENTY of people in the country, we don't NEED more, unless we are talking about highly educated immigrants that can become an ASSET to our country, then by all means find them, vet them and help them get here if they need help...I'm even for shipping a few ne'er do wells back in exchange :D ...
I'll take two Syrian doctors and a physicist for 7 basket weavers and a performance artist to be named later?
better deal than 5 jihadis for a bergdahl.... :D
mach es sehr schnell

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:
better deal than 5 jihadis for a bergdahl.... :D
Whoever approved that deal should be court martialed. Oh....wait.........

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europ ... SKCN0ZY2LA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

its hard to keep up w em all there's so many lately....must be that highly touted muslim spring thing...
mach es sehr schnell

steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-2 ... c-festival" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-2 ... -salafists" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/ ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FBI arrests man for allegedly attempting to buy grenades
Washington (CNN)A 29-year-old Detroit man was arrested by the FBI after allegedly attempting to buy grenades in addition to amassing a large arsenal of weapons, ammunition, tactical gear and training material "unlikely" to be used recreationally, according to a criminal complaint filed Monday.

Sebastian Gregerson, also identified by the FBI as Abdurrahman Bin Mikaayl, was arrested on Sunday and charged with unregistered possession of a destructive device and the unlicensed receipt of explosive materials. The charges follow a 16-month investigation by the FBI, which was initiated after a confidential source "alerted the FBI that Gregerson claimed to have in his possession both grenades and bazookas," according to court documents.
The criminal complaint did not allege a motive for attempting to procure illegal explosives, but Gregerson described at one point to the undercover FBI employee "his plans for a full tactical response to law enforcement if they came for him, including the use of grenades," according to court documents.
Gregerson is due back in court for a detention hearing on Thursday. A message left with Gregerson's attorney was not immediately returned Tuesday.
According to the affidavit, Gregerson, over a period of eight months, had purchased 700 rounds of ammunition for an AK-47, tactical gear and clothing, videos used by military and law enforcement for tactical firearms techniques, military-grade splints for medical care, commercial-grade road spikes and other hardware typically used for combat training.
The affidavit reveals the FBI began physical surveillance of Gregerson as early as January and mentions multiple accounts of a "court-authorized method of tracking Gregerson's location," where he visited sporting goods stores shopping for firearms, eventually purchasing a Kel-Tec Sub 200 9mm, a "long-barreled firearm" and a handgun from a man at a gas station parking lot.
Eventually, the FBI utilized an undercover employee to record conversations between Gregerson and himself in which Gregerson allegedly expressed his desire to obtain explosives. The undercover FBI employee stated to Gregerson that he had a contact who could possibly procure the explosives and introduced an FBI colleague to act as a weapons dealer who was able to obtain grenades.
Gregerson allegedly struck a deal with the undercover FBI employee for five M67 fragmentation grenades in exchange for his Beretta M9 handgun as payment. As soon as the grenades were handed to Gregerson, he was arrested.
mach es sehr schnell

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Found this interesting:

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

5 people taken into custody for NY bombings. I'm going to take a guess and post here. :| Good job NYPD.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.