More Muslim Violence

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: More Muslim Violence

Post by madhatter »

didn't take long for the agitator in chief who refuses to go away to step in...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-3 ... t-trump-im" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

keep on rockin' hopey dope, love what you are doing for your party...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

So, the Quebec terrorist was a Trump supporter. Can we institute a travel ban on Trump supporters? Because right now they are more of a credible threat than anyone from the 7 nations in Trump's ban.

If I were Trudeau I'd consider a wall. Keep madhatter out. Make Vermont pay for it.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Quebec mosque shooting suspect charged with murdering six people

A French-Canadian university student was the sole suspect in a shooting at a Quebec City mosque and was charged with the premeditated murder of six people, Canadian authorities said on Monday, in what Prime Minister Justin Trudeau called "a terrorist attack."

Court documents identified the gunman in the attack on Sunday evening prayers as Alexandre Bissonnette, 27, and charged him with six murder counts and five counts of attempted murder with a restricted weapon. The slightly-built Bissonnette made a brief appearance in court under tight security wearing a white prison garment and looking downcast.

In Washington, U.S. government security experts were leaning to the view that the gunman most likely was motivated by hatred for Muslims, a U.S. government source familiar with official reporting said.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:Quebec mosque shooting suspect charged with murdering six people

A French-Canadian university student was the sole suspect in a shooting at a Quebec City mosque and was charged with the premeditated murder of six people, Canadian authorities said on Monday, in what Prime Minister Justin Trudeau called "a terrorist attack."

Court documents identified the gunman in the attack on Sunday evening prayers as Alexandre Bissonnette, 27, and charged him with six murder counts and five counts of attempted murder with a restricted weapon. The slightly-built Bissonnette made a brief appearance in court under tight security wearing a white prison garment and looking downcast.

In Washington, U.S. government security experts were leaning to the view that the gunman most likely was motivated by hatred for Muslims, a U.S. government source familiar with official reporting said.
another dylan roof, prosecute him...clearly he hates em, plenty of others might also...only he chose to murder em...anyone disagreeing w that? this is what third world countries w/o laws are like every day...all these hysterical protests over imaginary transgressions "comparable to the holocaust only worse" :roll: are only going to fuel more and more of this violence....it's how a civil war starts and it's what the radical left wants now that it's been defeated at the ballot box...same old tired alinsky tactics...good times ahead.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-3 ... vil-unrest" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Civil war and violence is what the left want?

Hmmmm I haven't heard of any lefties playing war games in the forest with Confederate flags flying from their pickup trucks.

Read the comment section of any Breitbart article and you'll find all sorts of 2A nut Trumptards professing their desire for bloodshed if he is opposed.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Civil war and violence is what the left want?

Hmmmm I haven't heard of any lefties playing war games in the forest with Confederate flags flying from their pickup trucks.

Read the comment section of any Breitbart article and you'll find all sorts of 2A nut Trumptards professing their desire for bloodshed if he is opposed.
that's because you are one of the ( barely)useful idiots...you have no idea what's in store for you...but make no mistake, your masters do...
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

I don't like the way he dresses, but he speaks the truth...
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

I didn't know who Milo was when I posted this, but he's the one the Berkley students protested against last night. So much for free speech at Berkley.
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

The guy got exactly what he wanted. It's to bad the kids at the university didn't realize that before but that's how college kids are.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Nikoli wrote:The guy got exactly what he wanted. It's too bad the kids at the university didn't realize that before but that's how college kids are.
indeed, you ( barely) useful idiot lefties are easily manipulable by both sides, hence the name...Trump-- making America great again by encouraging the radical left to destroy itself...it's a beautiful thing....so beautiful...many, many people are saying it's the most beautiful thing they've ever seen...

next snowflake meltdown will be over PRO school CHOICE betsy devos, funny listening to the machinations behind this one...bottom line? ( barely) useful idiots being manipulated by the teachers union and public school officials who see their absolute control over the gravy train about to come to a screeching halt...

YOU MADE ALL THIS POSSIBLE, THANKS!!!
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

sure seems like it not only in words but in actions as well...

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/01/rioters-beat/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

meanwhile our awesome president pushes back...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-0 ... nnopoulos-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

madhatter wrote:

MEANWHILE:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02 ... state.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

California Democratic lawmakers move to become 'sanctuary state'

California Just Threatened To Stop Paying Taxes If Trump Cuts Federal Funding Over Sanctuary City Status

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/01/29/c ... ty-status/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mach es sehr schnell

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Hoping NYC follows. No more federal taxes for me
-Christopher Columbus
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

The alt-right reddit channel has been taken down. What will Donald the Blowhard do! I'm waiting for a sh*t tweet.
-Christopher Columbus
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Nikoli wrote:Hoping NYC follows. No more federal taxes for me
You are very unpatriotic. You never heard of anyone wanting to leave when Obama was president. Well, except for Texas.