More Muslim Violence

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Re: More Muslim Violence

Post by Atomic1 »

The enemy is " RADICAL ISLAM " ! Not Trump and not the NRA !
So why is the spin about guns and not Radical Islam..........
John Brennan, current head of the CIA converted to Islam while stationed in Saudi Arabia.

Obama's top adviser, Valerie Jarrett, is a Muslim who was born in Iran where her parents still live.

Hillary Clinton's top adviser, Huma Abedin is a Muslim, whose mother and brother are involved in the now outlawed Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for Homeland Security, Arif Aikhan, is a Muslim.

Homeland Security Adviser, Mohammed Elibiary, is a Muslim.

Obama adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, Salam al-Marayati, is a Muslim.

Obama's Sharia Czar, Imam Mohamed Magid, of the Islamic Society of North America is a Muslim..

Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships, Eboo Patel, is a Muslim.

1/13/15:?? Nancy Pelosi announced she will appoint Rep Andre Carson, D-Ind, as the first Muslim lawmaker on the House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. It would make Carson the first Muslim to serve on the committee that receives intelligence on the threat of Islamic militants in the Middle East! He has suggested
that U.S. schools should be modeled after Islamic madrassas, where education is based on the Quran!!!

You do the math.............
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

CIA Director Warns Islamic State Militants Are Coming, Smuggled As Refugees

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-1 ... d-refugees" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CIA Director John Brennan spoke before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday where he is expected to warn US lawmakers that Islamic State militants are training and preparing to deploy operatives for further attacks on the West and will rely more on guerrilla-style tactics to compensate for their territorial losses.

Per his prepared remarks before the Committee, Brennan said that ISIS has been working to build an apparatus to direct and inspire attacks against its foreign enemies, as in the recent attacks in Paris and Brussels. "ISIL has a large cadre of Western fighters who could potentially serve as operatives for attacks in the West."

Most importantly, he said the Islamic State is working to smuggle them into countries, perhaps among refugee flows or through legitimate means of travel.

Brennan also noted the group's call for followers to conduct so-called lone-wolf attacks in their home countries. He called last week's attack in Orlando a "heinous act of wanton violence" and an "assault on the values of openness and tolerance" that define the United States as a nation.

It is unclear just how Brennan's testimony is supposed to comfort Americans that, as Obama has been pleading, the Orlando attack was not the result of an activist of "radicalized Islam." If anything, the CIA director's warning confirms the concerns voiced by Trump that the US is the target for deadly ISIS ambitions.
http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/site ... tement.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hopefully obama was watches the news so he can hear about this.... :roll:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Obama's address in Orlando was Disgusting. What the hell is wrong with our President? The police get a call from a gun shop about a f'd up tard muslim trying to buy body armor? Of course the shop had cameras. Why wasn't the heathen stopped. If you felt the government was keeping us safe that's all out the window. http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... ad-sharia/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Remember when Obama said he wouldn't renew the Patriot Act :lol: :lol: :lol:
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

freeski wrote:Obama's address in Orlando was Disgusting. What the hell is wrong with our President? The police get a call from a gun shop about a f'd up tard muslim trying to buy body armor? Of course the shop had cameras. Why wasn't the heathen stopped. If you felt the government was keeping us safe that's all out the window. http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... ad-sharia/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
They're too busy watching this administrations real threat , those Tea Party and Republican gun owners !
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Orlando gunman had turned over share of house to relatives for $10
Just two months before the massacre at Orlando's Pulse nightclub, gunman Omar Mateen signed papers turning over his share of a house to relatives, court documents revealed Friday, in a sign the killer may have started to put his affairs in order ahead of his rampage.

Related Image

mateen house 617aExpand / Contract
The Abasins' home in Port St. Lucie. (Fox News)
The quitclaim deed transferred his interest in the Port St. Lucie house to his sister, Sabrina Abasin, and his brother-in-law, Mustafa Abasin, for just $10. The transfer, first reported by journalist Paul Sperry, was signed in April. Investigators said Mateen had been living in a different home in Fort Pierce.

Fox News spoke briefly to the brother-in-law on Wednesday before he went back into his house. He had driven Mateen's widow, Noor Salman, to collect some belongings at the Fort Pierce apartment earlier this week, but on Wednesday he said he did not know where Salman was.
meanwhile the left continues w their desperate attempts to paint this as a "domestic violence gun issue"
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-1 ... presidency" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Typical right wing stereotyping further perpetuating the divide in this nation.

I'm a liberal. I certainly don't defend the tenets of Islam that condone hate and violence against women, homosexuals and non-believers. That goes for any religion.

I also have no problem calling the attack in Orlando an act of radical Islamic terrorism and think the president should as well.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

deadheadskier wrote:Typical right wing stereotyping further perpetuating the divide in this nation.

I'm a liberal. I certainly don't defend the tenets of Islam that condone hate and violence against women, homosexuals and non-believers. That goes for any religion.

I also have no problem calling the attack in Orlando an act of radical Islamic terrorism and think the president should as well.
Perhaps you could grant the rest of us the same individuality that you yourself possess.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Typical right wing stereotyping further perpetuating the divide in this nation.

I'm a liberal. no way? :D I certainly don't defend the tenets of Islam that condone hate and violence against women, homosexuals and non-believers. That goes for any religion.and you assume I do? or anyone else here for that matter?

ya know, it clearly was NOT directed at you thus you weren't called out in it or quoted...You cannot deny that there are numerous examples where there is an absolute refusal by some on the left not just individuals but big players like the NYT as I posted above that clearly blame the right, christian religion, whites, fox news just about anything but islam, this was clearly directed at them...it's not divisive to call them out, you yourself say you don;t condone them...you yourself clearly feel that this was islamic terrorism and that there seemed to be ample evidence to see this coming beforehand...you called out the imam claiming it is "compassionate" to kill the homosexual...if anything my response was to caution about over reach there...we're mostly on the same page here...most of the country probably is too...

so contrary to perpetuating a divide, it s/b pretty obvious that I am trying to find grounds upon which we ALL agree ( or at least most) by calling for the denouncement of "radicals" who, like the NYT, can't seem to figure out the orlando killers motive and blame anyone and everything even remotely associated w the right instead...that is the problem...does it cut both ways? I'm sure it does but in sticking w the issues here this islamopobia-phobia is something we need to address...I expect our next president to do better than the current one, though with one of em running as a third term of the lame duck we're already down to a 50/50 chance, at best...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Obama is going to release transcrpits of the shooters phone conversations with police. His references to ISIS, Jihad, etc. will be edited out. :rant This is more than spin. Obama is trying to draw attention away from the problem, radical islam. Thank you for the most transparent administration ever. :lol: :lol:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... t_out.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yep PURE BS PROPAGANDA is all you get from this administration....most transparently corrupt administration ever....
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.facebook.com/foxandfriends/ ... 607054601/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"we're trying to get as much information out about this event as possible" loretta lynch

FALSE information maybe... what a corrupt POS...
mach es sehr schnell