End all immigration now

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

End all immigration now

Post by f.a.s.t. »

This country needs to end all immigration for at least ten years, period. Take another look at the situation after the moratorium.
Over 100,000 Muslims immigrants being allowed into the USA every year (about a million legal immigrants every year in total) and no one knows how many illegal aliens. This invasion must end. How many dead Americans is it going to take? Even if 1/10th of one percent of them kills one American that adds up to 1,000 dead Americans. The number could be a lot higher too. Is it worth it?
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
St. Jerry
Powderhound

Re: End all immigration now

Post by St. Jerry »

Personally I would like to end immigration from NJ to Vermont, especially for weekend trips. The slopes would be a lot safer place!

And please think of the children when you respond. thanks
Ron Paul 2012
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

St. Jerry wrote:Personally I would like to end immigration from NJ to Vermont, especially for weekend trips. The slopes would be a lot safer place!

And all resorts would starve and shutdown
St. Jerry
Powderhound

Post by St. Jerry »

wanderer7453 wrote:
St. Jerry wrote:Personally I would like to end immigration from NJ to Vermont, especially for weekend trips. The slopes would be a lot safer place!

And all resorts would starve and shutdown
Yes, but the children would be safe. Didn't I just ask you to think about the Children in your response??
Ron Paul 2012
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

I would like to keep the Massholes out of New Hampshire too.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

f.a.s.t. wrote:This country needs to end all immigration for at least ten years, period. Take another look at the situation after the moratorium.
Over 100,000 Muslims immigrants being allowed into the USA every year (about a million legal immigrants every year in total) and no one knows how many illegal aliens. This invasion must end. How many dead Americans is it going to take? Even if 1/10th of one percent of them kills one American that adds up to 1,000 dead Americans. The number could be a lot higher too. Is it worth it?
100,000 x 1/100 x 1/10 = 100

If you include all immigrants, you get your 1,000 figure.

But what about visitors? Nearly 70,000,000 foreign nationals visit the US every year. Even if 1/100 of one percent of them kill one American, that adds up to 7,000 dead Americans per year. Is it worth it?

Make America Great Again and end all travel to the US now!
St. Jerry
Powderhound

Post by St. Jerry »

Coydog wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:This country needs to end all immigration for at least ten years, period. Take another look at the situation after the moratorium.
100,000 x 1/100 x 1/10 = 100

If you include all immigrants, you get your 1,000 figure.

But what about visitors? Nearly 70,000,000 foreign nationals visit the US every year. Even if 1/100 of one percent of them kill one American, that adds up to 7,000 dead Americans per year. Is it worth it?

Make America Great Again and end all travel to the US now!
I think the percentage would be higher, especially for Childrens. Move like 5/100 of one percent. That's 35,000 dead every year from attacks (that's every year, PEOPLE!!). Why do you hate America???!??
Ron Paul 2012
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Rutland opens arms to Syrian war refugees

http://vermontbiz.com/news/april/rutlan ... -286323177" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
St. Jerry
Powderhound

Post by St. Jerry »

Bubba wrote:Rutland opens arms to Syrian war refugees

http://vermontbiz.com/news/april/rutlan ... -286323177" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Seriously??? Do they even know how to ski??? The day after Thanksgiving at Killington is bad enough!
Ron Paul 2012
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Well, they are in for a surprise.........Rutland vs. Syria......hmmmm. Tough call.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

St. Jerry wrote:

Seriously??? Do they even know how to ski??? The day after Thanksgiving at Killington is bad enough!
If they do not understand FIS and World Cup Skiing, they will be in for a shock come next Thanksgiving weekend. Also, how bad is a Syrian winter? Hope Rutvegas has a COLD one to get to the point. OH, but refugees will have their fuel paid for, somehow. Anyway, Lock and Load 'cause at least ONE will be a problem.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Dr. NO wrote:
St. Jerry wrote:

If they do not understand FIS and World Cup Skiing, they will be in for a shock come next Thanksgiving weekend. Also, how bad is a Syrian winter? Hope Rutvegas has a COLD one to get to the point. OH, but refugees will have their fuel paid for, somehow. Anyway, Lock and Load 'cause at least ONE will be a problem.
maybe when they actually see FIS they'll realize just how good they had it in syria...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

madhatter wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
St. Jerry wrote:

maybe when they actually see FIS they'll realize just how good they had it in syria...
Vermont has a long history of welcoming in refugees. Many will quickly resettle to other parts of the country as the reality of life in a cold weather climate is too much of a shock.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

f.a.s.t. wrote:I would like to keep the Massholes out of New Hampshire too.
Trump won NH Primary. Perhaps a border patrol upgrade at Hookset. Have Mexico pay for it :lol:
Liquor sales to lake-bound Commonwealth folk on 93 is a substantial revenue stream.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

brownman wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:I would like to keep the Massholes out of New Hampshire too.
Trump won NH Primary. Perhaps a border patrol upgrade at Hookset. Have Mexico pay for it :lol:
Liquor sales to lake-bound Commonwealth folk on 93 is a substantial revenue stream.

:seeya
Arriving Muslims will require the NH and VT Liquor outlets to shut down as drinking of Alcohol is not acceptable. Also, All Pork Products will be banned from to provide Halil meals. Nothing will be as it was. They must have their way. And of course, they will not pay taxes or anything to change anything, just bitch an moan that they are persecuted.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?