JEB!

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
freeski
Post Office

JEB!

Post by freeski »

If there is one silver lining in this election so far it is that The Bush people have not been able to bring voters to Jeb! by spending lots of money. They have spent a mint in NH TV ads with little to show. At this point, all the ads are doing is trying to tear down some of his opponents which he has no chance of beating. He is hurting the Republican party.

Jeb :!:, could you please do us a solid and drop out :?:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Re: JEB!

Post by Dr. NO »

freeski wrote:If there is one silver lining in this election so far it is that The Bush people have not been able to bring voters to Jeb! by spending lots of money. They have spent a mint in NH TV ads with little to show. At this point, all the ads are doing is trying to tear down some of his opponents which he has no chance of beating. He is hurting the Republican party.

:like Nothing against Jeb himself, but 1) We have had enough of the Bush family, and his Mom agrees. 2) Bush is a RINO all the way.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

I've had enough of the Clinton family.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Yea, Jeb! comes across as an okay kind of guy. One of his problems is when he's beating the war drum, as all the candidates are to some extent, the voters get a bad feeling from his brothers deeds. When you think Bush and war there are bad memories of: too many dead, too many dismembered, to much treasure spent and too much bull$hit.

When it became evident Jeb! was in trouble it was sad to hear his dad blame Cheney. I always liked his dad, but now it's time for him to stop trying to get press attention. No one thinks your socks are cool and tandem jumps are gay. Jeb! is just a bad puppet.

The Clintons are evil.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Dr. NO wrote:
freeski wrote:If there is one silver lining in this election so far it is that The Bush people have not been able to bring voters to Jeb! by spending lots of money. They have spent a mint in NH TV ads with little to show. At this point, all the ads are doing is trying to tear down some of his opponents which he has no chance of beating. He is hurting the Republican party.

:like Nothing against Jeb himself, but 1) We have had enough of the Bush family, and his Mom agrees. 2) Bush is a RINO all the way.
Define RiNO - Not just saying Republican in Name Only, but by telling us what positions Jeb takes that are not Republican positions.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

How about defining what comprises the current Republican Party identity :?
Forever .. Goat Path
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

brownman wrote:How about defining what comprises the current Republican Party identity :?
That would be a good start...
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Bubba wrote:
brownman wrote:How about defining what comprises the current Republican Party identity :?
Two words: Donald Trump.................save America, vote Trump or it's Adios America, welcome to the third world hell hole and muslim terrorism.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

What does the current democratic party represent?
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Two words: Donald Trump.................save America, vote Trump or it's Adios America, welcome to the third world hell hole and muslim terrorism.
Wrong answer. It's what you'd like to believe but it's not.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

steamboat1 wrote:What does the current democratic party represent?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-3 ... nded-right" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Modern Progressivism, however, has so warped the entire nature of rights as to turn almost any desired good or service into a right.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
spanky
Site Admin

JEB!

Post by spanky »

I don't like broccoli. Adding an exclamation point to it doesn't make it any better... Broccoli!

FF to 4:15 for Jeb! reference.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Stache
Poster Child Poster

Post by Stache »

The only regret I have about moving to New Hampshire is the barrage of almost nothing but political ads on TV in advance of February 9ths primary.

I'm actually looking forward to watching the commercials for pre-lubricated catheters again.
Stache

2018-19
Killington = 2
Whaleback = 1
Dartmouth Skiway =
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Stache wrote:The only regret I have about moving to New Hampshire is the barrage of almost nothing but political ads on TV in advance of February 9ths primary.

I'm actually looking forward to watching the commercials for pre-lubricated catheters again.
Good One. :lol:
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Is WMUR in Manchester the only remaining TV station in NH ?
Sadly ... Al Kaprelian on Channel 50 has left the building :like

Dixville Notch likely leads with the trump card 8)
Forever .. Goat Path