Trump and His Debts: A Narrow Escape

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
freeski
Post Office

Re: Trump and His Debts: A Narrow Escape

Post by freeski »

spanky wrote:Vegas still has Rubio as the leader...

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us- ... -candidate" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At this point in 2004, Howard Dean was leading in the polls. At this point in 2008, Guliani was leading in the polls. The early stages of the election cycle are lead by the extremes (both right and left). Hence the reason why Sanders also may do well at the start of the Democratic primaries.

Anyone so sure Trump will get the Republican nomination that they're willing to put up $100? I'm willing to take that bet.
So, who do you like at this point :?: :ear
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:..He most certainly wasn;t my first choice, in fact I didn;t particularly care for him at all previously and assumed he was in it for a lark... But the reality is a LOT of what he says does make sense especially if you listen objectively and actually TRY to understand his point vs looking for a way to denigrate it...
Okay, if there is a LOT of things that he says that makes sense, what are those things? What to do you like about him? He says he's going to restore the American dream and make America great again.

Tell me what you believe his plans are to do it. You can spare me his stance on the wall, maintaining a strong second amendment and re-evaluating our immigration policies especially with regards to Muslims. There's been plenty about all of that in the news. Everyone knows all about it; so skip it. What other plans of substance does he have?

Here's his speech in Nashua one week ago. I just watched the whole thing start to finish. I give everyone an objective chance. I watch all the debates I can from both sides. Hadn't signed on to Kzone in awhile. I read this thread. I see you, shortski and freeski are Trump supporters. So instead of watching the Bruins tonight, I decided I'll watch a recent speech from start to finish.

Show me something in this speech that you think is great and is going to help this country become great again. Find some sound bites that you like, tell us the time so we can watch it and let us know why you like it and how it benefits our country. Should be easy for you to do if he's your guy and a LOT of what he says makes sense to you.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Not the answer you're looking for.
israel_wall_tower_2_ufnlj_3868_V6mAm_19672[1].jpg
israel_wall_tower_2_ufnlj_3868_V6mAm_19672[1].jpg (11.27 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

freeski wrote:So, who do you like at this point :?: :ear
None of them. I'm a fiscal conservative and a social liberal.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

best thing about trump is the media didn;t make him and the media can;t seem to take him down, while career politicians are carefully crafting each sentence to be sure it can;t be used to destroy them as they have no viable career to fallback on should politics dry up, trump says whatever he wants w/o worry cuz his wealth and career are secure regardless... gotta love it...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
best thing about trump is the media didn;t make him and the media can;t seem to take him down, while career politicians are carefully crafting each sentence to be sure it can;t be used to destroy them as they have no viable career to fallback on should politics dry up, trump says whatever he wants w/o worry cuz his wealth and career are secure regardless... gotta love it...
That's fine. I get that people want someone who's not from the establishment.

What does any of that have to do with so MANY ideas that make sense. What are those ideas and how do you think it will make America great again?

I see freeski's got a chubby in his pants about the Wall and I know his stance on Muslims. He got too excited and had to blurt it out despite asking for other examples. I expect such 1st grade concepts to register with, well, Trump would call him, "a stupid person."

but, you show some brains from time to time madhatter. So, tell me how you think he'll make America great again.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:..He most certainly wasn;t my first choice, in fact I didn;t particularly care for him at all previously and assumed he was in it for a lark... But the reality is a LOT of what he says does make sense especially if you listen objectively and actually TRY to understand his point vs looking for a way to denigrate it...
Okay, if there is a LOT of things that he says that makes sense, what are those things? What to do you like about him? He says he's going to restore the American dream and make America great again.

Tell me what you believe his plans are to do it. You can spare me his stance on the wall, maintaining a strong second amendment and re-evaluating our immigration policies especially with regards to Muslims. There's been plenty about all of that in the news. Everyone knows all about it; so skip it. What other plans of substance does he have?

Here's his speech in Nashua one week ago. I just watched the whole thing start to finish. I give everyone an objective chance. I watch all the debates I can from both sides. Hadn't signed on to Kzone in awhile. I read this thread. I see you, shortski and freeski are Trump supporters. So instead of watching the Bruins tonight, I decided I'll watch a recent speech from start to finish.

Show me something in this speech that you think is great and is going to help this country become great again. Find some sound bites that you like, tell us the time so we can watch it and let us know why you like it and how it benefits our country. Should be easy for you to do if he's your guy and a LOT of what he says makes sense to you.
Tell me when is B.O. going to stop the rising ocean levels and heal the Earth like he promised?
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Typical
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
That's fine. I get that people want someone who's not from the establishment.

What does any of that have to do with so MANY ideas that make sense. What are those ideas and how do you think it will make America great again?

I see freeski's got a chubby in his pants about the Wall and I know his stance on Muslims. He got too excited and had to blurt it out despite asking for other examples. I expect such 1st grade concepts to register with, well, Trump would call him, "a stupid person."

but, you show some brains from time to time madhatter. So, tell me how you think he'll make America great again.

"you're supposed to get together and pass a law..." that...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

spanky wrote:
freeski wrote:So, who do you like at this point :?: :ear
None of them. I'm a fiscal conservative and a social liberal.
:like :Toast
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

another reason why trump would be a much better leader as it seems quite clear that his priorities are pretty much the top 4 items on that list of americans concerns...

funny it seems everyone self identifies as a " fiscal conservative, social liberal" but when the two come at odds w each other which way do you go?
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

And still no answer. Priorities mean nothing if you don't have policies to back them up.

Find something / anything in that speech he made that supports his notion that Hes going to make America great again.

Do you only think he will be great because he tells you, "believe me, I'm going to be great."

He says he will be the best jobs creation president God ever created. Okay, how?

I'm going to build up the military. Okay, how? How big? How many men? What's the appropriate annual budget?

"I'll make Mexico pay for that wall.". Okay great. How?

Ideas are meaningless without plans for action.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:And still no answer. Priorities mean nothing if you don't have policies to back them up.

Find something / anything in that speech he made that supports his notion that Hes going to make America great again.

Do you only think he will be great because he tells you, "believe me, I'm going to be great."worked for hopey dope didn;t it? at least trump has actually done something of tangible value during his lifetime that might lead one to believe he would be capable of doing the same as a president.....unlike the community agitator never held a real job clown we have now whose only accomplishment is to divide the country as far as he possibly can ....

He says he will be the best jobs creation president God ever created. Okay, how?well he's already talked about removing restrictive policies that hinder hiring... and he most certainly won;t threaten to tax anyone who has any glimpse of success like our current a-hole agitator in chief do nothing...he won;t try to bankrupt the coal industry and he won;t adopt a plan that will necessarily make energy costs skyrocket....

I'm going to build up the military. Okay, how? How big? How many men? What's the appropriate annual budget?I assume he'll present a budget to congress, one that actually IS a budget not some divisive BS crap like we've seen from hopey...

"I'll make Mexico pay for that wall.". Okay great. How?guess that's yet to be seen...

Ideas are meaningless without plans for action.
how does any of that differ from the very vague "hope and change"? everything obama says is either a meaningless plan w no course of action or a course of action that is of no meaningful value...so by your very definition his entire presidency has been meaningless...seriously WHEN has any politician EVER given a concrete policy approach during a campaign? they don;t even have enough pertinent information available to them to make such policy...that said he's put up MUCH more than anyone else has, and his rhetoric and past history indicates he is a man of action, unlike our current party circuit golf course fund raiser campaigner in chief...
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

The wall will be paid for with tariffs paid on Mexican finished goods coming into the US. For example an import tax on cars.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:The wall will be paid for with tariffs paid on Mexican finished goods coming into the US. For example an import tax on cars.
umm that means US consumers of mexican finished goods pay for it...
mach es sehr schnell