The sober, trained armed Amercian Patriot citizen

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: The sober, trained armed Amercian Patriot citizen

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Call it whatever you like, racism, hate; I really don't care.

Rather be that than an ignorant f*** like yourself and Trump who spews their anger at any and all who are different than them.

You see your boy last night? Not only did he kick protestors out of the crowd, but he asked his henchman to steal their coats. He wanted those folks to go outside and freeze in the ten degree weather. said he'd mail their jackets back in a week. Great guy eh? exponential reciprocity, I like it, you get what you ask for plus a little extra for good measure... No wonder you love him. Just like yourself, the man hasn't socially matured beyond a third grade level.

Good luck with that!
you still haven;t told me who your choice is?

the woman who tried to silence the victims of her sexual predator husband ? or the guy who thinks women want to be gang raped for fun?

I'll take the guy who chucks @ssholes bent on disruption out into the cold w/o a jacket...

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Oh, that same guy who said he would date his daughter if it wasn't incestual?

You might want to use a different example when trying to throw the furor's opponents under the bus.

Why am I not surprised you applaud inhuman treatment of others exercising their constitutional right of free speech? Just one of your many MASSIVE character flaws that you share with furor Trump.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Oh, that same guy who said he would date his daughter if it wasn't incestual? guess ya can;t read or understand english huh? in other words he said she;s hot... but you knew that explain how > "women fantasize about gang rape" means something else... tell me how "According to Carl Bernstein’s A Woman in Charge, as her husband prepared to run for president, she pushed to get sworn statements from women he’d been rumored to have been involved with, statements in which they were supposed to say they’d had no relationship with him. She even interviewed one of these women herself, at her law firm. She also led efforts to undermine Gennifer Flowers, whom she referred to as “trailer trash.”" from quote from SLATE means something else? go for it hypocrite dimwit...

You might want to use a different example when trying to throw the furor's opponents under the bus.no I'm good which pro -rape candidate do you support?

Why am I not surprised you applaud inhuman treatment of others exercising their constitutional right of free speech? Just one of your many MASSIVE character flaws that you share with furor Trump.
they were at a private event dope...you really are dumber than sh!t ain't ya...

All I want is for you dopes to do WTF you want w/o dragging me into it...all you dopes want is complete control over everyone in every way... I'm still awesome you still suck... some things never change...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Just like Trump. You think if you keep telling people how awesome you are they'll eventually believe you?

What an insecure sack of sh*t. The last time I socialized with someone who constantly felt the need to tell everyone they could how great they are was in the fourth grade.....the age your social skills stopped developing. What happened to you as a child? Did you not get enough attention from mommy and daddy? Is that why you constantly have to point out to people how awesome you are? Clearly had to be something traumatic the way you daily show you can't control your emotions and act out like a baby who hasn't had his nap.

Saddest thing I have ever seen out of a grown man.

World class entertainment on Kzone though. The madhatter clown show is the only reason I keep coming back.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

deadheadskier wrote:Just like Trump. You think if you keep telling people how awesome you are they'll eventually believe you?

What an insecure sack of sh*t. The last time I socialized with someone who constantly felt the need to tell everyone they could how great they are was in the fourth grade.....the age your social skills stopped developing. What happened to you as a child? Did you not get enough attention from mommy and daddy? Is that why you constantly have to point out to people how awesome you are? Clearly had to be something traumatic the way you daily show you can't control your emotions and act out like a baby who hasn't had his nap.

World class entertainment on Kzone though. The madhatter clown show is the only reason I keep coming back.
I saw a good bumper sticker for you today deadheadskier.............................SHUT UP AND SKI
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Just like Trump. You think if you keep telling people how awesome you are they'll eventually believe you?

What an insecure sack of sh*t. The last time I socialized with someone who constantly felt the need to tell everyone they could how great they are was in the fourth grade.....the age your social skills stopped developing. What happened to you as a child? Did you not get enough attention from mommy and daddy? Is that why you constantly have to point out to people how awesome you are? just you cuz I know how much you like it...Clearly had to be something traumatic the way you daily show you can't control your emotions and act out like a baby who hasn't had his nap.

while sad little losers just sit there and bitch....wait lemme check again, yep I'm still awesome, oh yeah and you still suck of course...skiing was fun this afternoon, madhatter loves moguls and the bumps on east fall were the best I've been able to sample this year...last ride up had the whole thing to myself not a soul around...bang bang zip zip bump bump TTB no one in the way...good stuff, hope ya had a nice day whining about me....

mach es sehr schnell

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

f.a.s.t. wrote:

I saw a good bumper sticker for you today deadheadskier.............................SHUT UP AND SKI
:like :barebutt:
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?