Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: The sober, trained armed Amercian Patriot citizen

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
freeski wrote:About half of main street is complete so you can get a good idea of how it going to look. It looks nice, a lot of granite nice street lights. However, was it worth $8.5 million? Nope.
How can you definitively say it wasn't worth it when it's not finished?
freeski wrote: As far as Manchester, there are no crack houses yet, but there are definitely some dangerous neighborhoods. Some of the worst right near the police Dept.
I would have zero doubt that there ARE crack houses there. Just like there are Concord, Laconia, Claremont and many other communities in the state.

That said, it's really not that bad. To describe it like f.a.s.t. where a grown man should fear for their safety? Eyes down, mind your business, don't draw attention to yourself and your fine. You are over sensationalizing the dangers. That's what cons like you and Trump do though. You sell fear.
you are a special kind of stupid ain't ya? sounds like you already bought fear "Eyes down, mind your business, don't draw attention to yourself and your fine." and of course yer fine w that, what a loser, feel free to cower like the true pussy you are, but most of us want that kind of scourge wiped off the face of the earth and certainly have no intentions of accommodating it through subservience like you advocate...crack houses are not so bad :roll: :roll: you embody nearly every negative trait you project onto others, yer a completely ignorant, hateful, intolerant, bigot...
Bwahahahahahahhahaha

And a good morning to you fine sir!!!

Wow, ignorance, hypocrisy, incoherence, seathing anger

....all the traits we love and expect to see daily out of Kzone's resident lunatic.all projection on your part of course...

Good show my man!!!

Thanks for the morning laugh

Better buy more guns before Barry's new background checks start. I don't want to name names, but I have a feeling I know who won't pass on account of mental illness..... typical liberal, must project their own inadequacies on everyone else...when it comes to substance you have nothing, in perpetuity...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha
you live in an alternate universe for sure...ignorance is bliss though eh? of course you have nothing to say about guns, gun violence, liberal stupidity, chicks beating the crap out of another chick, a pregnant one at that... no, in your world "its not that bad" just gotta keep yer " Eyes down, mind your business, don't draw attention to yourself and your fine." while walking through a PUBLIC place no less...and FYI it's YOU'RE ...enjoy your servitude...you won't understand it until some of them ghetto losers go all gangsta on yo' @ss cuz yer eyes weren't down enough...

now get back to your bedpan licking, bitch...you've spewed enough stupid sh!t here for one lifetime...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Here come bad news talking this and that, yeah,
Well, give me all you got, and don't hold it back, yeah,
Well, I should probably warn you I'll be just fine, yeah,
No offense to you, don't waste your time
Here's why:

Bring me down
Can't nothing
Bring me down
My level's too high
Bring me down
Can't nothing
Bring me down
I said (let me tell you now)
Bring me down
Can't nothing
Bring me down
My level's too high
Bring me down
Can't nothing
Bring me down
I said

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth!!! too bad that truth is yer still stuck being you though... bummer...

speaking of the truth ( and germany to boot)

facts don't lie,liberals do...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Gun Control making the holocaust possible is one of the biggest fallacies ever. The gun law you're alluding to was a permitting process instituted at the conclusion of WWI. Do you think all Germans rushed out to register the guns and ammo they bought before/during WWI? Please. Pretty sure the Sturmabteilung had a lot more to do with intimidating gun owners. You sound like Ben Carson.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Gun Control making the holocaust possible is one of the biggest fallacies ever. The gun law you're alluding to was a permitting process instituted at the conclusion of WWI. Do you think all Germans rushed out to register the guns and ammo they bought before/during WWI? Please. Pretty sure the Sturmabteilung had a lot more to do with intimidating gun owners. You sound like Ben Carson.
right cuz politifact and salon say so...

but from politfacts own ruling
First, German citizens as a whole were not disarmed by the Nazis. Jews and other supposed enemies of the state were subject to having their weapons seized. But for most German citizens, the Nazi period was one in which gun regulations were loosened, not tightened.

so only the "oppressed " were forbidden from owning guns and fighting back...

meanwhile:
Second, a lack of guns was not the issue. If the majority of Germans who weren;t jews, didn't have their guns subject to seizure and weren;t being hoarded in to trains to executed and basically were being played for ( barely) useful idiots (the way the left is now) in scapegoating the jews for being " successful"had wanted to use these guns to fight the Nazis, they could have. But they didn’t. shocking :shock: Carson ignores that the Nazis enjoyed significant popular support, or at least, broad acquiescence.not so much support from the disarmed and oppressed jews, ( and other "enemies of the state") ...

ya gotta do what they told ya...f@ck thnking for yerself... no time for that...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

... failing to see the connection between your posts and how the Nazi permitting/enforcement laws MADE the holocaust POSSIBLE.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:... failing to see the connection between your posts and how the Nazi permitting/enforcement laws MADE the holocaust POSSIBLE.
if your intention is to say it wasn;t the cause for the holocaust no argument there...it certainly prevented resistance, and who knows how things would have turned out had there been more resistance...a number of factors contributed to making the jews and others enemies of the state soft, defenseless targets of the angry body politic which is the same thing that;s going on here now...chip chip chip away

first they came...

>>

NEVER AGAIN!!!

too bad there had to be a whole bunch of lines between the first and the last....
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Bwahaha

Priceless

How many encores you got in you today lil'fella?

The 2016 madhatter lunacy tour is off to a STRONG start.

Sophomoric insults finely tuned, complete and utter lack of reasoning skills on full display

Can you sign up for TGR? That I'd love to see. Oh, how you'd melt
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Bwahaha

Priceless

How many encores you got in you today lil'fella?

The 2016 madhatter lunacy tour is off to a STRONG start.

Sophomoric insults finely tuned, complete and utter lack of reasoning skills on full displaymore projection, maybe you I should call you bell & howell?

Can you sign up for TGR? That I'd love to see. Oh, how you'd melt
that sums up the extent of your gun control argument and defense of ghettos as " not so bad"... attack the madhatter, ow...
mach es sehr schnell

shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

My first and correct guess would be you.

Never forget liberalism/progressive has been deemed a mental illness. Not all bad though you can go on the doal as disabled. At least you have that going for you.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

shortski wrote:My first and correct guess would be you.

Never forget liberalism/progressive has been deemed a mental illness. Not all bad though you can go on the doal as disabled. At least you have that going for you.
why is this story always told over and over again by grumpy, old white guys? Is it the senility setting in?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:

why is this story always told over and over again by grumpy, old white guys? Is it the senility setting in?
why is everything about race to you? well cuz yer a racist of course...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:

If not liking angry, old, white men who discriminate against all other kinds of people in the name of "conservatism" makes me a racist (and you're all those things maddy); then yes, I'm a racist by your definition.

I'm intolerant of ONE kind of person - you. Ignorant, fear mongering, conservative, assholes. I'm a full on racist against people like you as I find such folks to be a scourge on society and the biggest hindrance towards peace and civility in the USA. Really not all that different than an Islamic Extremist TBH.

And here's the difference between you and me.....

YOU and your kind are full on intolerant of the many (everyone), but YOUR kind. You = disliking the many. Me = disliking those who dislike the many. Got it???? I know it's necessary to dumb simple concepts way down for you to grasp them.

I don't visit Kzone often, but every time I do I see this behavior out of you. Y'All Qaeda waging Yeehad!!! I call YOU out for being a dick to ANYONE not like you. You'll go after Bubba, Spanky, Xtremejibber (all sensible conservative leaning people) with the nastiest of commentary if they disagree with you. I'm no saint, but you are BY FAR the biggest dick to people of anyone on these forums. BY FAR.

So, yes, I'm absolutely prejudice against ignorant and indignant losers like you.

maddyracist out..........
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

A very interesting commentary from the NRA showed up in my facebook feed:

"If your net lets most of the fish through, you don't need a bigger net. You need smaller holes."

Coydog wrote:In this environment, the fastest way to get sensible gun laws passed would be a highly publicized national movement for all American Muslim citizens to arm themselves.
Seems to me nothing about gun laws would change. People with no criminal history (like all of the recent mass shooters) would still pass background checks. Private gun ownership would still exist. Your imaginative construct, while at first seeming to draw a conclusion that laws would tighten because of the fear of increased criminal gun ownership, really causes no change. We already have criminals with guns. The threat of even more criminals with guns does not promote further restrictions on citizens owning defensive weapons. And then there is the latent suggestion that all Muslims are capable of committing gun crimes, very unCoydoglike.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:

If not liking angry, old, white men who discriminate against all other kinds of people in the name of "conservatism" makes me a racist (and you're all those things maddy); then yes, I'm a racist by your definition.

I'm intolerant of ONE kind of person - you. Ignorant, fear mongering, conservative, assholes. I'm a full on racist against people like you as I find such folks to be a scourge on society and the biggest hindrance towards peace and civility in the USA. Really not all that different than an Islamic Extremist TBH.

And here's the difference between you and me.....

YOU and your kind are full on intolerant of the many (everyone), but YOUR kind. You = disliking the many. Me = disliking those who dislike the many. Got it???? I know it's necessary to dumb simple concepts way down for you to grasp them.

I don't visit Kzone often,never would be better, no one will miss you... but every time I do I see this behavior out of you. Y'All Qaeda waging Yeehad!!! I call YOU out for being a dick to ANYONE not like you. You'll go after Bubba, Spanky, Xtremejibber (all sensible conservative leaning people) with the nastiest of commentary if they disagree with you. I'm no saint, but you are delusionalbut you are BY FAR the biggest dick to people of anyone on these forums. BY FAR. thanks, being hated by an idiot like you is kind of a compliment honestly...I don;t hate you at all I just find your opinions and positions to be of minimal value and worth, kinda like asking a kid what the adults should have for dinner...

So, yes, I'm absolutely prejudice against anyone I disagree with for sure...

maddyracist out..........
totally understood, yours is the good hate... the rest is again projection on your part to justify your hate...and yer an admitted racist too...congrats...

this basically sums up your misguided idiocy...
Here’s Why Liberals Hate The Oregon Militiamen But Love “Black Lives Matter”

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/h ... ves-matter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When Ferguson rioters burned down half their city, Baltimore protesters looted dozens of businesses and armed New Black Panther Party members took over the streets of Dallas, liberals said nothing.

Yet when a group of white militiamen in Burns, Oregon commandeered a building in protest of government overreach, they quickly changed the sound of their tune.

CNN National Security Analyst labeled the militiamen “domestic terrorists,” while New York magazine political commentator Jonathan Chait tweeted that he would like to see the militiamen gunned down.
Why though is there such a difference in response?

The reason has everything to do with how we conservatives respond to radical Islamic terrorism. We typically react by making fair and legitimate arguments in favor of surveying mosques and temporarily closing the border, among other things.

Canada Free Press contributor Dan Calabrese explained that we do this because we tire of these “random bloody attacks” that “keep happening on the international scene” over and over again.

Liberals, however, who as we know are obsessed with identity politics, assume our sensible solutions are driven by our alleged bigotry toward “people with olive skin, or people who are not Christians.”

Cue Calabrese:
The left thinks we’re talking about Islam because we don’t like people with olive skin, or people who are not Christians. So they’re responding in what they think is an in-kind manner by alerting on violence wherever they can find it by white Christian men, because that’s who they don’t like.
This applies with the whole “Black Lives Matter” movement as well. We conservatives rightfully oppose it because we know for a fact that its core thesis — that Mike Brown held up his hands and yelled “don’t shoot” — is a complete and utter fabrication. But again, liberals assume our opposition is based on racism.

The immense irony is that the only ones truly acting in a racist way are liberals themselves, who always, always, always choose to respond to crises based not on facts, not on logic and not on reason — but based instead on the race of the perpetrators!

And well, if that ain’t the definition of racism, then I don’t know what is!
again while you imagine your hate as the good hate, it's really just hate, plain and simple...kinda like your thought process...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Call it whatever you like, racism, hate; I really don't care.

Rather be that than an ignorant f*** like yourself and Trump who spews their anger at any and all who are different than them.

You see your boy last night? Not only did he kick protestors out of the crowd, but he asked his henchman to steal their coats. He wanted those folks to go outside and freeze in the ten degree weather. said he'd mail their jackets back in a week. Great guy eh? No wonder you love him. Just like yourself, the man hasn't socially matured beyond a third grade level.

Good luck with that!