deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Heil Mein Fuhrer Trump!

Post by deadheadskier »

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

How the fvck did you idiots go from a reasonably sensible candidate in Romney to such garbage? Trump is a human piece of trash. Maybe you're all trash. I know maddy is, but apparently some of you others are too. Sad

You've lost your minds. I'd have no problem with a Bush, Christie, Kasich or Paul presidency. NONE. I'm contemplating registering as a Republican for the primary to vote against this lunatic as Trump not being president matters more to me than any other candidate actually being president.

Fvcking shameful; all of you. At least stand behind a decent human being.
Guy in Shorts

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Far from my first choice but the Donald is growing on me mainly because the left gets all hysterical about him. Anyone who has that base as riled up as Trump must be doing something right. MSNBC is all Donald, Trump non stop on CNN and NECN, have to turn to Fox to get any coverage on any other candidate and even I find the rest of them boring.

The left has picked Trump as the man they would like to run their Liar against and they may get their wish.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Guy in Shorts wrote:Far from my first choice but the Donald is growing on me mainly because the left gets all hysterical about him. Anyone who has that base as riled up as Trump must be doing something right. MSNBC is all Donald, Trump non stop on CNN and NECN, have to turn to Fox to get any coverage on any other candidate and even I find the rest of them boring.

The left has picked Trump as the man they would like to run their Liar against and they may get their wish.
yeah that worked awesome for carter...and of course the sad little losers still sit there and bitch...gotta love their obsession though....demonstrates a whole bunch of emotional stability... :roll:

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Guy in Shorts wrote:Far from my first choice but the Donald is growing on me mainly because the left gets all hysterical about him. Anyone who has that base as riled up as Trump must be doing something right. MSNBC is all Donald, Trump non stop on CNN and NECN, have to turn to Fox to get any coverage on any other candidate and even I find the rest of them boring.

Trump is a brilliant campaigner. He’s already accomplished something Hilary could never do – completely divide the Republican party and fully galvanize liberal voters. If Trump wins the GOP nomination (by no means certain, not a single vote has been cast), his candidacy will have dramatic consequences for both the White House and down ticket races.

Would love to see how the GOP establishment handles him - should be a ton of fun.